What's new

"Raping the dead is very common in West , it is called nectophilia", writes Orya Maqbool Jan; Really??

you should come up with your own thoughts every time you post a thread.

or are you just this, grab things from here and there and shoot.

if you just have to do this, at least raise your level of intellect to come out with something constructive for the society.

you know what ... this issue that you raise is not bad to highlight, it's you who need a little uplift from the life to be respected when you are on a forum where not everybody is a fool.

these maneuvering from position will not earn you some credits. hope you'll understand.

I probably wouldn't trust someone who spell "Necrophilia" and "Trespasser" wrong.....

That's the 2 keywords of the topic at hand, and he spell both words wrong....

Unless what he really meant is transgender people who love the night

if you just have to do this, at least raise your level of intellect to come out with something constructive for the society.

you know what ... this issue that you raise is not bad to highlight, it's you who need a little uplift from the life to be respected when you are on a forum where not everybody is a fool.

these maneuvering from position will not earn you some credits. hope you'll understand.

This was self explanatory, I have asked a question in the title, You want to say that I should also speak bad about Orya and his intellect level, his poor attempt to defend a bad thing happened in Pakistan?

You could easily answer that question as other members did but you chose to target me, just because I have political differences with you??

This was self explanatory, I have asked a question in the title, You want to say that I should also speak bad about Orya and his intellect level, his poor attempt to defend a bad thing happened in Pakistan?

You could easily answer that question as other members did but you chose to target me, just because I have political differences with you??

prove me right by your above statement, you are just another guy who randomly throw things here an there being the aim and cause of life.

otherwise you would have noticed the highlighted part above and then the underlined part.

Back
Top Bottom