What's new

Rape of Nanking- Japanese atrocities

I don't know why someone always remind us to remember this history and I don't know why any Chinese present that they will never forget it.

Jayron is alright, he's not like the other Indian trolls on this forum. :tup:

On topic, I don't think any Chinese will ever forget what happened during WW2.

The holocaust killed 6 million Jews, but the Imperial Japanese Army killed 20 million Chinese. It is surprising, that the holocaust is often mentioned in the international media, but the Japanese war crimes are not.

The Mughal invasion of India resulted in 80 million deaths, which is the largest casualty in all human history.

For an Indian person, to sympathize with the plight of the Chinese people, is so rare... that I don't blame below_freezing for being suspicious.

You've been on this forum for a while, I'm sure you know how it goes.

The only times I have ever witnessed Indians talking about the Japanese atrocities in WW2, is when they are losing an argument (about the 1962 war for instance), and trying to find something to attack us with.

Some Indians(mostly trolls) are not aware of the sensitives the Japanese atrocities carry,just like some Chinese are not aware about the Indian sensitives (JuD) .

Some Indians(mostly trolls) are not aware of the sensitives the Japanese atrocities carry,just like some Chinese are not aware about the Indian sensitives (JuD) .

No, they are definitely aware.

Otherwise they wouldn't consider it such a useful weapon.

Actually, its more like anger than sensitive, some Indians(trolls) just can't tell the different between causaties of military personals in combat, war and mass killing of civilian even babies, raping women.

Any sane people will not see thats as a "victory" for the Japanese nor a defeat to the Chinese people but as a shameful act of "cowardice"

I completely agree. What Japan did was a crime against humanity. However we must question your motives for posting this. Are you implying that India will attempt to follow in Japan's footsteps and repeat this atrocity? I must say, shame on you. I surely hope the leaders of India are wise enough to not pick a fight with a nuclear power whose 1 nuke is more powerful than all of India's combined.

From which planet are you from?
Be polite plz, They do not hurt you.

Yes, we "people" can't do that. :disagree:

If you want to actually answer the point, feel free to do so.

The thread starter was just trying to bring attention of people to a inhuman and sad incident of history, and u started accusing him of china bashing.If this is the way u guys think, forget friendship even peaceful coexistence is difficult.

And dont say only indians troll, i have seen even worse chinese whenever losing arguements start shouting 62 62 62.

Actually, its more like anger than sensitive, some Indians(trolls) just can't tell the different between causaties of military personals in combat, war and mass killing of civilian even babies, raping women.

Any sane people will not see thats as a "victory" for the Japanese nor a defeat to the Chinese people but as a shameful act of "cowardice"

@Chinesedragon
Brotherhood has put exactly what i had in mind.As usual many of these trolls are not aware of the actual events that happened.They"ll just throw in a inflammatory statement without having the slightest clue ,what kind of impact it has.

And regarding the part about Indians sympathizing with Chinese on these massacres,there are 2 reasons this doesn't happen entirely:
1.We can't relate exactly,
Considering in modern history India didn't suffer such massacres in the hands of foreigners,yes there was Jalliangwallahbagh massacre.But nothing to the scale the Chinese had to face.

2.There is a sense of confusion when we see Japan as a perpetrator.
Form childhood we Indians are brought up with the facts that
Japan helped India in its freedom struggle,Japan suffered a lot due the nukes,earthquakes,minamata etc.
Japanese are very hardworking people,and Japan was a former role-model in 80s and 90s ,present one is China.

So when confronted with a harsh truth about people who we have a generally positive image ,it becomes difficult to parse.

I am sure that Nanking was one of the most inhumane incident in history, they killed un born babies.I believe that Chinese can understand that we Indians too empathize with them ...A massacre is a massacre..

And regarding the part about Indians sympathizing with Chinese on these massacres,there are 2 reasons this doesn't happen entirely:
Considering in modern history India didn't suffer such massacres in the hands of foreigners,yes there was Jalliangwallahbagh massacre.But nothing to the scale the Chinese had to face.

Japan helped India in its freedom struggle,Japan suffered a lot due the nukes,earthquakes,minamata etc.
Japanese are very hardworking people,and Japan was a former role-model in 80s and 90s ,present one is China.

So when confronted with a harsh truth about people who we have a generally positive image ,it becomes difficult to parse.

That is a good explanation. :tup:

However, I can't help but feel that in the eyes of many Indians, anything that is bad for China, is good for them.

The "Look East policy" for instance, that is being espoused by the Indian government. What do Indians and Japanese have in common, from a geostrategic viewpoint? Answer: A common rivalry with China.

As you said, Indians overwhelmingly have a friendly attitude towards Japan, even if this attitude is not returned. Imagine if WW2 happened all over again, who would they be supporting? In the event of a repeat of the Sino-Japanese war?

@Chinesedragon
Brotherhood has put exactly what i had in mind.As usual many of these trolls are not aware of the actual events that happened.They"ll just throw in a inflammatory statement without having the slightest clue ,what kind of impact it has.

Sure.Form childhood we Chinese are taught that
Japan is a perpetrator but at same time we were told that Japanese people are hardworking people.Whatever we are all some neses to westerners, I mean the other part of this world, "round-eye" people.

Back
Top Bottom