What's new

Rape of Nanking- Japanese atrocities

We do respect their work ethics and integrity but to hold high views of Japan? I don't think so.

Was there any respect,before China's rise ,say 1980s.

I remember a member here saying Sino-Japanese ties were better before China's rise.

We Chinese never forgave their government and its military for what the atrocities.
We don't blame the Japanese public as it wasn't their fault, they were deceived and betrayed by their own government and military officials. We do, however, respect their work ethics and integrity but to hold high views of Japan? I don't think so.
China had surpassed Japan as the second largest economy already. The only real competitor for China is America, besides them, there are no worthy competitor as of now.

Without some kind of societal malaise, those soldiers could never have done what they did.

I remember a member here saying Sino-Japanese ties were better before China's rise.

Was it Speeder? because in his f'ed up world of Han Chauvinism, anyone with a drop of Han blood should be automatically in China's good graces.

Was it Speeder? because in his f'ed up world of Han Chauvinism, anyone with a drop of Han blood should be automatically in China's good graces.

Nope!I'd be the last one to take his comment as a reference.

It was someone who was positively popular among Indians,i think it was siege crossbow.

Will try to dig up the comment.

I personally wouldn't take one member's thought about Japan over the majority. As for ties, it depends on what aspect you are talking about? Military to military? economic? political or on a more general social scale?

I am pretty sure when it comes to political and the general consensus, then a lot of anger and hatrid are still present in China.

As for the comment about Chinese being Japan's largest foreign community, I am sure that's all money related. Have you any idea why Chinese from China went there in the first place? it was purely because of money.

By the way, the Chinese population in Japan is only a small fraction of China's population. You must understand this fact before you try and conclude your statements.

I personally wouldn't take one member's thought about Japan over the majority. As for ties, it depends on what aspect you are talking about? Military to military? economic? political or on a more general social scale?

I am pretty sure when it comes to political and the general consensus, then a lot of anger and hatrid are still present in China.

As for the comment about Chinese being Japan's largest foreign community, I am sure that's all money related. Have you any idea why Chinese from China went there in the first place? it was purely because of money.

By the way, the Chinese population in Japan is only a small fraction of China's population. You must understand this fact before you try and conclude your statements.

Only past 3 years, Koreans are biggest group in Japan from 1900-2007.

Back
Top Bottom