What's new

Rape fear keeps US students out of India: Nancy Powell

These guys only look to increase post count as if they earn from them, they do not have the logic or explanation for the terms they use.

So, if train carriages are designated for women only? how is that failed? we also have 50% seats reserved for women and elder people in buses and public transportation, how is it failed infact we reseve 50% while you don't, besides we are a conservative ,traditional nation,So naturally women feel more among other female company for that we have females only compartments.Your ally Pakistan females covers themselves in burkah is it not retrograde?Your people do not even get up to give your seat to women or elders in public transport , while we do.

Who tells people to marry rapists, you are out of your mind.

Indians value their culture and tradition,we are not overtly westernized as you Chinese adopted usa.we still have our values and respect elders our parents still live with us in our homes unlike you people who put your parents in old age homes, why was the rule passed in china that children have to visit old parents atleast once every year recently?You abandon your parents we don't.

Our women dress modestly,Our people don't pride in wearing thongs or bikinis like Chinese or USA.What is there to cover in body 95% is naked for you guys? only a tiny bit is covered in bikinis as if that matters instead of going buck naked, it seems there is no difference between the cave man and modern man in dressing, while the cave man didn't have clothes, you people have clothes yet refuse to wear it citing western, liberal,sexual freedom what not.Going out in dark,everyone advises to be cautious, how many muggings and rapes happen in usa do you know?I happen to know how many people solicit prostitution in china if you go out in night.

The definition of child marriage changes, child marriages are illegal and the person is put in jail in India.The legal age is 18 yrs for female and 21 for male.In middile east child marriages are accepted.
What about teenage mothers, date rapes in Usa. I don't understand why you are clubbing both china and usa as countries in same league, are you on same and equal footing USA?:rofl:

Pedophillia is big in USA, atleast not so much in INDIA. How would people know when your news is censored by CCTV so don't compare our media freedom to report with communist censorship.

As if foreign women are not raped in other parts of the world great logic, ever been out of mainland china?:disagree:

I will tell you what china has no homicide,rape, its one of the safest but the world tells otherwise.That is what happens when you learn about world from CCTV programmes.

Yeah yeah anything more... China and USA are equal but then americans say otherwise.

Now what was it you asked me to answer?

Rape in China

do you have a severe heart burn, an orgasm or ecstacy for discovering anything as remotely truthful as the report troll!

the report is old and we have been debating it to sunset everytime the indian rapists are using it as a rebuttal to cover their horrendous crime

You cowards never have eyes to read my post # 83, 94, 102 and 114

india the failed state is the worst in rape crimes in Asia FULLSTOP
india the failed state is the worst in its social stigma towards women when compared to China and USA

FULL STOP

These guys only look to increase post count as if they earn from them, they do not have the logic or explanation for the terms they use.

just yell cheerleader and I will throw you the change!

Exactly, all I see in his post was China and USA, No logical explanation I guess he earns by the number of posts he does in a day.
When I was in China I used to see people distribute free magazines for publicity they earn 10-20yuan for distributing 1000 magazines, I guess that guy gets money by posting.

do you have a severe heart burn, an orgasm or ecstacy for discovering anything as remotely truthful as the report troll!

the report is old and we have been debating it to sunset everytime the indian rapists are using it as a rebuttal to cover their horrendous crime

You cowards never have eyes to read my post # 83, 94, 102 and 114

india the failed state is the worst in rape crimes in Asia FULLSTOP
india the failed state is the worst in its social stigma towards women when compared to China and USA

FULL STOP
just yell cheerleader and I will throw you the change!

I have no intention of reading your posts or debating with you, Continue with your rants, People should ignore guys who do not talk sense ....... :wave:

Exactly, all I see in his post was China and USA, No logical explanation I guess he earns by the number of posts he does in a day.
When I was in China I used to see people distribute free magazines for publicity they earn 10-20yuan for distributing 1000 magazines, I guess that guy gets money by posting.

They do not talk any sense and they stick to insults and pathetic posts all day, better ignore them. These days it seems they are burning to the fact of mars mission, aircraft carriers etc...etc.....

So, if train carriages are designated for women only? how is that failed? we also have 50% seats reserved for women and elder people in buses and public transportation, how is it failed infact we reseve 50% while you don't, besides we are a conservative ,traditional nation,So naturally women feel more among other female company for that we have females only compartments.Your ally Pakistan females covers themselves in burkah is it not retrograde?Your people do not even get up to give your seat to women or elders in public transport , while we do.

you are just silly and a liar to the core. It is not for the comfort of the women to ride exposing with the horrible behaviour of indian males from a failed state and alas the partition

Who tells people to marry rapists, you are out of your mind.

you can find this aplenty on your media
6-Year-Old Indian Rape Victim Ordered To Marry Rapist’s Son | Traffick Alerts

Indians value their culture and tradition,we are not overtly westernized as you Chinese adopted usa.we still have our values and respect elders our parents still live with us in our homes unlike you people who put your parents in old age homes, why was the rule passed in china that children have to visit old parents atleast once every year recently?You abandon your parents we don't.

what value? the rape culture or the culture of throwing acids on women or both

Our women dress modestly,Our people don't pride in wearing thongs or bikinis like Chinese or USA.What is there to cover in body 95% is naked for you guys? only a tiny bit is covered in bikinis as if that matters instead of going buck naked, it seems there is no difference between the cave man and modern man in dressing, while the cave man didn't have clothes, you people have clothes yet refuse to wear it citing western, liberal,sexual freedom what not.Going out in dark,everyone advises to be cautious, how many muggings and rapes happen in usa do you know?I happen to know how many people solicit prostitution in china if you go out in night.

we dont need to be cautioned on our dress code when not working
that tell a slavery india in bizzare fashion

The definition of child marriage changes, child marriages are illegal and the person is put in jail in India.The legal age is 18 yrs for female and 21 for male.In middile east child marriages are accepted.
What about teenage mothers, date rapes in Usa. I don't understand why you are clubbing both china and usa as countries in same league, are you on same and equal footing as USA?:rofl:

oh your coverage is now wildly extended from usa to China to middle east
you want to include the Martians so as to obfuscate the readers and to cover your endless shame?

Pedophillia is big in USA, atleast not so much in INDIA. How would people know when your news is censored by CCTV so don't compare our media freedom to report with communist censorship.

now from rapes to paedophile
usa is amongst the worst so is india
a recent stint operation by holland police has revealed indians are never short of child sex offenders
you are on the top 3 of the list

As if foreign women are not raped in other parts of the world great logic, ever been out of mainland china?:disagree:

yes indian rapists globalise their crime

I will tell you what china has no homicide,rape, its one of the safest but the world tells otherwise.That is what happens when you learn about world from CCTV programmes.

Yeah yeah anything more... China and USA are equal but then americans say otherwise.

Now what was it you asked me to answer?

you answers are sensless they are poorly reasoned! and yes we have much much higher tourists visits than the failed state india. How many of women from foreign countries get raped in China?

go on increase you yell as a rapist protector
very sorry for your family especially for the femailes in your family

we are much richer than the average indians from a failed state
you are the people from a failed state who are more looked like to earn rupees protecting the rapists by each posting

that scumbag deserves the most severe sentencing
can you do simple math troll? that number per year is less than failed state india in a month
you have rapes reported every 20 minutes

and you have been spending your time looking for rapes in China - what a loser!

What are you ? Spending a whole life on India bashing theads ??

When you chinese will learn to look within before laughing at India ??

I am off to drink some whiskey, continue your posts chinaman,may you earn 1 yuan.:enjoy:

I have no intention of reading your posts or debating with you, Continue with your rants, People should ignore guys who do not talk sense ....... :wave:

you cant face your bottomless and massive exposure of your shame

They do not talk any sense and they stick to insults and pathetic posts all day, better ignore them. These days it seems they are burning to the fact of mars mission, aircraft carriers etc...etc.....

what mars mission? nasa has fired twice for the mars mission and provided assistance to the failed state who cant go on mars on their own and started bragging about its success long before it leaves earth's orbit!

and the gorshkov to which the indians are totally incapable to provide refurbishment!

What are you ? Spending a whole life on India bashing theads ??

When you chinese will learn to look within before laughing at India ??

We have our rape crimes but indians' have a lot more and most heinous!
I come here for fun. By chance indians sensitive threads are sometimes on my radar!

I am off to drink some whiskey, continue your posts chinaman,may you earn 1 yuan.:enjoy:

I give you ten as tips and keep the change
I give my barber more than that!

10,000 men surveyed in Bangladesh, China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Sri Lanka, 1 in 10 admitted to raping a woman who wasn’t his partner.

rape11n-3-web.jpg

Security guard on trial in China for 'hundreds' of rapes - Telegraph

22 Nov 2013

A 38-year-old man from eastern China has gone on trial accused of committing "hundreds" of rapes over a 15-year period and recording his crimes in notebooks

Man keeps raping 100s of women for 15 years and gets caught finally. And yes this happened in China.

Rage does exist in almost every country. However, only India won the international reputation as Rapestan and Delhi as rape capital.
Chinese young ladies can wear whatever they want and walk on the streets even in midnight.

you are just shameful to beyond the core
from prostitution in india to monkey rat eating india what else can you expect from a failed state on top of protecting the rapists to the eternal woes of your womenkind?

Oh & not to forget over 'Half' of the population 'Crappin Away', surely enriching the 'Environment'!
Hence, the 'blatant denial & refusal' to accept the facts......

Back
Top Bottom