What's new

Rank of Countries by Space Technology (REQUEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is what he meant.. martian 2 will post same bullshit links over n over again in the same discussion.... thats trolling while bullshitting... :D

Martian2 is only making his points! you also stop your stupid bs plz!

that is what he meant.. martian 2 will post same bullshit links over n over again in the same discussion.... thats trolling while bullshitting... :D

his method of educating fools on the thread: on a very minor part by repetition and geez, Martian2 has made brand new insertion of materials in his arguments!

most of you guys, I bet, are making one liner ridicule without actually reading the content of his posting

Check this one out please:

Futron Corporation Releases Fourth Annual Space Competitiveness Index (SCI)
Aug 15, 2011

1. USA
2. Europe
3. Russia
4. China
5. Japan
6. india
7. Canada
8. S Korea
9. Israel
10 Brazil

Press Releases
Europe should be below china and russia in thatlist since both unlike europe have an active manned spaceflight program.......
other wise the list seems legit....

CURRENT Space Power Rankings based on objective comparison

1. We are discussing which country is the premier space power today. Not in the 1960s, but today.

2. If you can't send a man into space, you are not a comprehensive space power. The U.S. has no one to blame but itself for not having a successor to the Space Shuttle. An advanced non-human space program is not impressive enough to overcome the handicap.

Let's say the U.S. wants to send an astronaut into space. Oh wait, it can't. Only China and Russia can do that. Therefore, China and Russia are superior space powers TODAY.

3. E.U. has never sent anyone into space. It ranks last.

4. In comparing China and Russia, Chinese rockets are clearly more reliable. There was one partial Chinese rocket launch failure out of 30 in the last two calendar years. The Russians had at least four full failures.

5. Chinese satellite technology (DFH-4) is one to two decades ahead of Russian satellite technology (Strela-2M). Therefore, China is ahead of Russia as the current space power.

----------

Final Rankings TODAY based on objective assessment and criteria (see above):

China
Russia
United States
Europe

To be honest, i personally think based on the historical records and experience, China should be ranked at the third after US and USSR/Russia. Other debates or statements can be also controversial.

I think China can rightfully claim as the second most powerful space nation when our indigenous Saturn V (130 tons LEO) being ready by 2020.

As to surpass US, if our indigenous Ares V (200 tons LEO) with the solid-fuel rocket engine could be ready by 2030, if US has not launched their Ares V yet, then we can claim as the number one in term of the overall space technology. :coffee:

US has just temporarily cancelled the project of Ares, but i think they will bring it back once they have more money.

Europe should be below china and russia in thatlist since both unlike europe have an active manned spaceflight program.......
other wise the list seems legit....

perhaps europeans are advanced in some areas which are totally out of our reach. I have no resources to prove the ranking is wrong!
How do you guy assess this launch by US couple of week ago?

li-spacex-dragon-620-ap2585.jpg

Space X

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/05/18/tech-spacex-private-launch-iss.html

China
Russia
United States
Europe

I don't agree. And I'm pretty sure neither do most Chinese.

What Russians and Americans have done that in 1970, Chinese still can't achience, neither can any country in the world. I know a patriot but you should give credit where its due.

1. We are discussing which country is the premier space power today. Not in the 1960s, but today.

2. If you can't send a man into space, you are not a comprehensive space power. The U.S. has no one to blame but itself for not having a successor to the Space Shuttle. An advanced non-human space program is not impressive enough to overcome the handicap.

Let's say the U.S. wants to send an astronaut into space. Oh wait, it can't. Only China and Russia can do that. Therefore, China and Russia are superior space powers TODAY.

4. In comparing China and Russia, Chinese rockets are clearly more reliable. One partial Chinese rocket launch failure out of 30 in the last two years. The Russians had at least four full failures.

5. Chinese satellite technology (DFH-4) is one to two decades ahead of Russian satellite technology (Strela-2M). Therefore, China is ahead of Russia as the current space power.

----------

China
Russia
United States
Europe

Thanks for your comprehensive analysis Martian, i think China in this year will have about 30 rocket launches including 2 manned missions for the space station, hopefully they can all be successful by 100%.

Thanks for your comprehensive analysis Martian, i think China in this year will have about 30 rocket launches including 2 manned missions for the space station, hopefully they can all be successful by 100%.

Six months have passed in 2012 and every single Chinese rocket launch has been successful.

Chinese rocket technology is mature and arguably the most reliable on the planet.

I know China has the best rocket launch record in the last 2 1/2 years.

His mehod of repeating same thing for each & every argument (not just in this thread but any thread in which he participates) is pretty much retarded.. Just look at his hypothesis and conclusions ... anyways you being chini would want to support fellow being...

his method of educating fools on the thread: on a very minor part by repetition and geez, Martian2 has made brand new insertion of materials in his arguments!

most of you guys, I bet, are making one liner ridicule without actually reading the content of his posting

His mehod of repeating same thing for each & every argument (not just in this thread but any thread in which he participates) is pretty much retarded.. Just look at his hypothesis and conclusions ... anyways you being chini would want to support fellow being...

It's called logic and supporting your arguments with facts. You might want to try it sometime.

Six months have passed in 2012 and every single Chinese rocket launch has been successful.

Chinese rocket technology is mature and arguably the most reliable on the planet.

I know China has the best rocket launch record in the last 2 1/2 years.

And our first female Taikonaut may be ready to fly in this month, it will be another milestone for our space program. :tup:

4. In comparing China and Russia, Chinese rockets are clearly more reliable. There was one partial Chinese rocket launch failure out of 30 in the last two calendar years. The Russians had at least four full failures.

----------

China
Russia
United States
Europe

Completely Agree With U... Infact ill Rank it...

1.China
2.China
3.China
4.China
5.China
6.China
7.China
8.China
9.China
10.China
97.China
98.USA
99.Russia
100.Europian
101.japan
102.India...

:china: :agree:

Hope am reading ur Mind Correctly ... infact its like China space technology > All space agencies in the world Combined ... :china: :china: :china: :rolleyes:

Guys, I think you all are overlooking one important FACT! including myself:

the report was released on Aug 15, 2011 so their study was done well before that date. China has made a no of advanced aerospace launches after Aug 2011 and we have also successfully completed Tiangong 1 rendezvous and docking with Shenzhou 8 in space on Nov 2011. I am sure this is the missing link!

When these are taken into account, I am sure China's ranking should go up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiangong_1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom