What's new

Rank of Countries by Space Technology (REQUEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1993, the best Russian communications satellite technology lasts only five years.

Kosmos 2251 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kosmos-2251, (Russian: Космос-2251 meaning Cosmos 2251), was a Russian Strela-2M communications satellite. It was launched into Low Earth orbit from Site 132/1 at the Plesetsk Cosmodrome at 04:17 GMT on 16 June 1993, by a Kosmos-3M carrier rocket.[1][2]

Strela (satellite) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"
Hi, Rusia is your grand dady in this field, they sent Human to space when you..... leave it, it is not for high IQ peoples, they wont understand.
Actually speaking human space mission is at this hight due to the cold war. As human we all should be always thank full to US and Russia for taking us in space.
So as per ranking i will not include US and Russia.
They are not in contest they are the jury and all others are in race. These two counties are Principal of our Space scholl, they are legend.

Hi, Rusia is your grand dady in this field, they sent Human to space when you..... leave it, it is not for high IQ peoples, they wont understand.
Actually speaking human space mission is at this hight due to the cold war. As human we all should be always thank full to US and Russia for taking us in space.
So as per ranking i will not include US and Russia.
They are not in contest they are the jury and all others are in race. These two counties are Principal of our Space scholl, they are legend.

US is the principal, Russia is the vice principal (due to not having manned moon landing)..the rest kids trying hard to match the masters.

China beats E.U., because E.U. has never sent anyone into space.

No. Russia cannot build modern satellites like China.

Don't try to be funny. You are shouting about this DH-4 again and again. But what is special about it, that rest of the countries don't have?

BTW one question does china has any satellite like Terrestar-1? It is a S-band mobile multi-media broadcasting satellite with mesh reflective antenna.

Terrestar-1.jpg

Don't try to be funny. You are shouting about this DH-4 again and again. But what is special about it, that rest of the countries don't have?

BTW one question does china has any satellite like Terrestar-1? It is a S-band mobile multi-media broadcasting satellite with mesh reflective antenna.

Terrestar-1.jpg

WTF, how they got it up there??

We reached the moon first and mars first both landing manned and unmanned. We launch the new unmanned shuttles and right now private American companies are launching unmanned and future manned space vehicles. Just cause NASA stopped don't mean there be no shuttle launches by the government. All the parts and vehicles were made by private corporations not by the govt. Honestly there is no reason to launch expensive manned shuttles into orbit anymore when unmanned is almost as capable.

U.S. is still number 1.

We reached the moon first and mars first both landing manned and unmanned. We launch the new unmanned shuttles and right now private American companies are launching unmanned and future manned space vehicles. Just cause NASA stopped don't mean there be no shuttle launches by the government. All the parts and vehicles were made by private corporations not by the govt. Honestly there is no reason to launch expensive manned shuttles into orbit anymore when unmanned is almost as capable.

U.S. is still number 1.

Agreed..when are you guys planning to land on Mars.

BTW another question to Martian, does China has anything that landed outside earth like Moon? Did China built anything like Chandrayaan-1? India is going to launch a satellite for Mars next year.

WTF, how they got it up there??

Its like an Umbrella. India going to launch the same type of satellite next year. :D

This is Indian....

pictu_20.jpg

I don't know why you people are fighting over here. I just asked for the Ranking List but everybody is saying that I am Number 1 and u r on 2nd. It's good that someone is on number 1 and my best my wishes are with rest ones. For God sake!
Be serious and post some logics and current reports.

Thank you!

Russia and US are Undisputed leaders of space Technology.

Anyone saying otherwise is either plane stupid or delusional person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom