What's new

Rangers raid recovers huge cache of weapons

AMD 65 hungary. My favorite one.

These? U sure?

_20150919_221320.JPG

You remember how Zardari started barking a few weeks earlier, i guess someone stepped on his tail and the others are also in line.....that magic wand in General Sahib's hand is working miracles.
I just wished it was working on some of them judges and lawyers ....you know the ones who keep setting people who should be rotting in their grave free :(

Tajo Khokar has close links to Punjab CM son Hamza Shahbaz. Thats how they take cares of these dogs who these so called Kadme ala unleash on there victums

Transferred DIG says prisoners are more powerful than him - thenews.com.pk

It is not easy my friend,they are from elite background and right hand of Asif Zardari.
It is like you are trying to arrest Bilawal zardari.

@Windjammer Their all cars have same numbers "333" included heavy bikes.
View attachment 258494

Most of these ppl have same number plates on all there cars. Cant remember name but one of big names in PMLN his son has many sports car both new and some old on all his cars he has same nr plate. Guess what he is close friend with Malik Riaz son.

I have seen his son driving on gt Road like they own Pakistan...

My issue with ranger operation is no big name is caught and no one is convicted yet. Why taji khokar isn't arrested yet? And ppl who protected them all this time

did you seee the remote control pad in picture = radio frequency = wireless bomb. god damn thse people live like kings.

Whoa, Cadillac in Pakistan? And humvees....? It's good to see someone finally cracking the whip against the powerful corrupt. But in all honesty, in Pakistan, if you see someone driving a Cadillac Escalade, a $75,000 American suv, what goes through your mind?

And now if you're police or Rangers and someone passes you by in an escalade, shouldn't it be an automatic red flag to tail that person and see what he's been upto? I'm just saying.....that security agencies had them a free pass for the longest. You don't need a tip off to after a Cadillac driving SOB.

Know your enemies & these so called Afghan refugees are getting all the help they want from Afghanistan. These kind of crack downs should not stop & crack downs should be carried out against all anti state elements.

Thats why they chant Pakistan Zindabad on 15 august ? So why dont you have a referendum there?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom