What's new

Rangers raid recovers huge cache of weapons

Pakistan as a state needs to assert itself. I mean why was this man and many others allowed to build military grade arsenal in the first place.

this guy's son farrukh khokar was gifted a gold made 47 in 2011, as ive read.
god frickin damn no wonder Pakistan was in shambles.

On a tip from intelligence, Rangers and Islamabad Police raided the compound belonging to some Taji Khokhar and Maju just outside Islamabad, they arrested 27 Afghan suspects and recovered large quantity of arms and ammunition and luxury Limos.

12027562_10153624722484919_6713008722500654851_n.jpg

12003364_10153624722494919_8851140058421862249_n.jpg

Anyone notice quad copter in these pics ....

You remember how Zardari started barking a few weeks earlier, i guess someone stepped on his tail and the others are also in line.....that magic wand in General Sahib's hand is working miracles.
But it bothers me,how taji group is related to Afghanis. :undecided:

Big SUV/vans, unbelievable.

You can see nice big house, is this allow many criminals roaming free in Pakistan???

God bless Ch Nisar. These so called self proclaimed dons should be either hanged for their crimes or sentenced to life time imprisonment

This is the first time i am hearing about raid at khokar's compound.
Being resident of Islamabad i want to see them at Adiala Jail.
As much as I am proponent of civilian judicial system, I would want a painful slow death for this scum by the hands of the rangers.

It's strange that we look towards military to provide us with even justice. Just goes on to show how badly the civilian rule has failed us.

any idea who are these characters.

Famous land grabber, drug trafficker and an all around asshole in Pindi/Isb region. Has confirmed links with Zardari and Malik Riaz Hussain and co. Was elected to NA and has a notorious ongoing rivalry with Ch. Nisar Ali Khan, which Ch sab seems to be winning. Now this is just a rumor, but it is believed here that Taji Khokhar ordered firing on ex-PM Gillani's motorcade when he was still in office due to some dispute. He was able to do so because he had full backing of AAZ. Its so good to see his compound getting raided.

As much as I am proponent of civilian judicial system, I would want a painful slow death for this scum by the hands of the rangers.

It's strange that we look towards military to provide us with even justice. Just goes on to show how badly the civilian rule has failed us.
A bitter truth.

One thing everyone missed is.... The Rangers now seem active in Punjab and kicking ***.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom