What's new

Rangers operation in Lyari

since rangers is now doing the operation i expect some results

but they should have started with sohrab goth, al asif square and manghopir etc(all banned religious outfit shelter)

Well posted,
Should hammer all these basterds !
Make it an example!
Peace will come to karachi?

Pichlay operation main kaya hua tha??? These ba(d)stards hammered the police and Rangers. Same will happen this time. A few heads will roll, some from rangers, some from gangsters. But status quo will maintain

Pichlay operation main kaya hua tha??? These ba(d)stards hammered the police and Rangers. Same will happen this time. A few heads will roll, some from rangers, some from gangsters. But status quo will maintain

Jab niyat na ho to aisay hi hota hai.

The last op was done to appease political figures, and to achieve political goals.

This operation is being led by Rangers and being taken on their own initiative, the government might try and hijack the situation to get the reward politically but at the same time not get their hands dirty with the gangsters, but this op was forced by the Rangers.

I guess the two people killed yesterday had some big info.

Any media channel reporting it ? No news right now.

See i told you COAS lashed dg rangers bottoms hard, i just hope they have gone in for good and accomplish something and hope it really not come to an end like chaudry aslam cid did

Yeah...COAS was in Karachi yesterday, met with the DG Rangers, and now today is a Corp Commander conference.

Maybe the government has told Army to do an op to accomplish the job, but blame the Army/Rangers for it, and the government does not get it's hands dirty before elections.

Kayani sahib is taking the initiative by the looks of it. Let's see what happens. I guess that we will see some outcome considering that it is the Army/Rangers taking the lead and initiative and not the CID/Police.

Jab niyat na ho to aisay hi hota hai.

The last op was done to appease political figures, and to achieve political goals.

This operation is being led by Rangers and being taken on their own initiative, the government might try and hijack the situation to get the reward politically but at the same time not get their hands dirty with the gangsters, but this op was forced by the Rangers.

I guess the two people killed yesterday had some big info.

Yaar rangers have turned out to be no better than police. Every second day when fewer than ten people enforce a blockade, the patrol vehicles of rangers are parked nearby and none of these find any courage willingly or unwillingly disperse those folks. Even many of my friends in Police actually told me that the sole purpose of rangers in Karachi is to grab the vacant official buildings and enjoy double salary.
Why would kayani like to put the honor and repute of services on stake when he knows that its only a time delaying tactics from political parties. Yesterday, he had his fair share of welcome when "unknown" members of a "parhi likhi" political party closed the entire city in the matter of minutes.

Any media channel reporting it ? No news right now.

GEO was reporting it, and showed some live video.

And Altaf Hussain has started blabbering about it.

Yaar rangers have turned out to be no better than police. Every second day when fewer than ten people enforce a blockade, the patrol vehicles of rangers are parked nearby and none of these find any courage willingly or unwillingly disperse those folks. Even many of my friends in Police actually told me that the sole purpose of rangers in Karachi is to grab the vacant official buildings and enjoy double salary.

It is under MoI after all. So in the end, politics comes into play one way or the other.

for God sake, clean the mess in Layari. If we can do the operation in Lal-majid, why not in Layari? i am in great suspence what is hiding there?

for God sake, clean the mess in Layari. If we can do the operation in Lal-majid, why not in Layari? i am in great suspence what is hiding there?

drugs, guns, cartels, drug lords, political support, baloch nationalism

simple if lyari gets attacked uzair baloch who has million dollar estate in lyari will say this is operation on balochis and their lives, army only targets baloch, and so in this way gather all the support from the poor miserable people of lyari

tT
Why would kayani like to put the honor and repute of services on stake when he knows that its only a time delaying tactics from political parties. Yesterday, he had his fair share of welcome when "unknown" members of a "parhi likhi" political party closed the entire city in the matter of minutes.
Bro Blame the media, remember what was done to the rangers involved in the shooting of teenager in the park? This is reason they don't do much but watch, it is their training, they are trained for shoot to kill not baby sit, policing / roit control is not their job, tell your friends in police to do heir job firstt

GEO was reporting it, and showed some live video.

And Altaf Hussain has started blabbering about it.

It is under MoI after all. So in the end, politics comes into play one way or the other.

Mqm aka altaf bhai is playing politcs again, he is encouraging to take action because lyari is Ppp area....i wonder the scene behind rafique engineer death, he was a gangster too

Mqm aka altaf bhai is playing politcs again, he is encouraging to take action because lyari is Ppp area....i wonder the scene behind rafique engineer death, he was a gangster too

He is completely in bed with PPP at the moment. This movement to opposition was all pre planned. So I don't give much weight to this guys statements.

These operations are always targeted against specific militants only, good militants are always asked in advance to relocate.

It isn't good or bad militants. It is PPP militant, ANP militant, MQM militant etc.

PPP wants an operation, it tell it's guys to scoot...same with the others.

Is bar tou koi acha natija(result) nikalna chaie .... :rolleyes:

Highly politisized police will never tell u the needed truth?
Also its getting difficult for zardari shb to bow every demand of amman commite, which is trying its best to get a provancial seat for habib jan,right hand of aziz balouch?
With loads of heroin money made in coopreation with FATA bassed drug war lords, he is out of his mind?
This was a planned political setup,which zardari shb was in waiting since 1 long year?
With governr sindh back again,PPP & MQM will clean the mess with the fire power of kiyani?
Don't worry , rangers would be going in some hugly dominated MQM areas, cause altaf also hve some land grabbers as his members coopreating with amman commitee!

Back
Top Bottom