What's new

Rangers arrest 400 in Karachi!

Stop blabbering your BS.. A party which starts with the name of "Muhajir" doesn't cares about ethnic unity or nationalism.. tell me one thing KID.. did you heard it from you MQM based parents?.. were u OLD enough to SEE things?? or were you just "fed" by your "seniors"??.. One of you goes to UK or USA and become BRITISH or AMERICAN as soon as they get a "green card" or "work permit" (not even Passport) but staying in Pakistan for 60 years cudn't make you "Pakistani"????.. you still call yourself "Muhajir"???.. My parents are muhajirs so that makes me muhajir also.. and so were millions of others.. but we BECAME PAKISTANI as soon as we came in Pakistan as it is OUR country and that includes KARACHI also!!..

your leaders are just cry babies, killing their followers and putting it on others, killing others, forcing them to be slaves.. we SAW lots of evidence to support it when "operation cleanup" was going on.. and it was not taken by Punjabis, Pathans or Balochis.. It was by Government and you know what the reason was??.. normal civilians were crying their hearts out for help.. Do you remember Nadeem Commando??? or dont you know him either??

And you talk about MQM being accepted outside Karachi.. that proves that we are openhearted people.. as soon as you changed "Muhajir" to "Mutahidda" people accepted your party.. and we will keep on accepting you as Pakistanis as long as you stay that way.. the moment you tried to raise you Language and Hijrat slogan.. you declare yourself to be OUTSIDERS...

PS: Sorry to other members.. but i had to keep it Straight!

Why shouldn't it be for Muhajirs? PPP is for Sindhis, PML-N for Punjabis and ANP for Pathans. Right now MQM caters to all ethnicities. It was started as a student group to protest all the discriminations these urdu speakers faced. I saw what happened in the 90s with my own eyes son. Maybe I wasn't that old but I know and saw stuff that would make you sh!t your pants instantly. When innocent urdu speakers were killed in tons, it wasn't some person from Punjab or KP lifting their bodies. My own uncle a tax paying person who was in not even affiliated with MQM was murdered along with his family by Rangers in the name of operation clean up yes a operation to cleanse Karachi of urdu speakers.
I don't call my self muhajir and have never called my self one, instead I prefer urdu speaker. You might have become Pakistani in your eyes but not in the eyes of other Pakistanis. Or else we wouldn't be called Hindustanis even after 60 years.
I don't know if you know how to read or not but majority of MQM members are getting killed. Bring out the evidence then, but we know what happened during operation clean up. When you were at home watching TV miles away from Karachi it was my Karachiites that were getting their blood spilled, it was them that were carrying and burying the bodies.
Do you know about the Qasba Aligarh massacre that happened in '86? You going to deny the hundreds of innocent Biharis who were killed by Afghan refugees backed by the government in a heavily army operated area false? Are you going to deny Pakka Qila incident? When women were protesting to let the gas and water back which was turned off by the government, what happened then? The bodies of those women are still buried there near the entrance. Dozens of these kinds of massacred took place. Strikingly similar to what happened in '71. But what can you expect from these people who are supposed to be having your back.
My family members or myself are not affiliated with MQM but after seeing their struggle, commitment to Karachi and their secular vision I choose to support MQM. Tell me any other party that is purely made up from the middle class with no jagirdars.
If Altaf Hussein made one of his brothers CM of Sindh, the other nazim of Karachi and the other Mayor of Hyderabad then you wouldn't be showing your hate right now.
The truth is you people choose to follow parties that say Pakistan Na Khappay, parties that burn the Pakistan flag. Parties that shout slogans like Jaag Punjab Jaag. Parties that promise to turn Karachi into Kabul, parties that make fun of urdu speakers and their struggle to come to Pakistan all the way from places like UP or Bihar.
Haider Abbas Rizvi, Farooq Sattar, Waseem Akhtar, Mustafa Kamal, Ishrat ul Ibad, Babar Ghauri etc. Any of them related to Ataf Hussain? Then look at PML- N, brother's the leader, the other brother CM, son's a MNA, cousin is the senator. Same goes for PPP.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Is this MQM,ANP or PPP area ?

ANP area. All outskirt areas of Karachi are dominated by ANP housing militants and illegal migrants.

those who love pakistan can never support mqm they are just acting brothers dramabazi bhattakhori they just want power for which they will go to any means but mqm pakistan is divine destiny it will stay forever and ever inshallah allah meray pakistan ko kuch na honey daiyen ameen sum ameen.

Why shouldn't it be for Muhajirs? PPP is for Sindhis, PML-N for Punjabis and ANP for Pathans. Right now MQM caters to all ethnicities. It was started as a student group to protest all the discriminations these urdu speakers faced. I saw what happened in the 90s with my own eyes son. Maybe I wasn't that old but I know and saw stuff that would make you sh!t your pants instantly. When innocent urdu speakers were killed in tons, it wasn't some person from Punjab or KP lifting their bodies. My own uncle a tax paying person who was in not even affiliated with MQM was murdered along with his family by Rangers in the name of operation clean up yes a operation to cleanse Karachi of urdu speakers.
I don't call my self muhajir and have never called my self one, instead I prefer urdu speaker. You might have become Pakistani in your eyes but not in the eyes of other Pakistanis. Or else we wouldn't be called Hindustanis even after 60 years.
I don't know if you know how to read or not but majority of MQM members are getting killed. Bring out the evidence then, but we know what happened during operation clean up. When you were at home watching TV miles away from Karachi it was my Karachiites that were getting their blood spilled, it was them that were carrying and burying the bodies.
Do you know about the Qasba Aligarh massacre that happened in '86? You going to deny the hundreds of innocent Biharis who were killed by Afghan refugees backed by the government in a heavily army operated area false? Are you going to deny Pakka Qila incident? When women were protesting to let the gas and water back which was turned off by the government, what happened then? The bodies of those women are still buried there near the entrance. Dozens of these kinds of massacred took place. Strikingly similar to what happened in '71. But what can you expect from these people who are supposed to be having your back.
My family members or myself are not affiliated with MQM but after seeing their struggle, commitment to Karachi and their secular vision I choose to support MQM. Tell me any other party that is purely made up from the middle class with no jagirdars.
If Altaf Hussein made one of his brothers CM of Sindh, the other nazim of Karachi and the other Mayor of Hyderabad then you wouldn't be showing your hate right now.
The truth is you people choose to follow parties that say Pakistan Na Khappay, parties that burn the Pakistan flag. Parties that shout slogans like Jaag Punjab Jaag. Parties that promise to turn Karachi into Kabul, parties that make fun of urdu speakers and their struggle to come to Pakistan all the way from places like UP or Bihar.
Haider Abbas Rizvi, Farooq Sattar, Waseem Akhtar, Mustafa Kamal, Ishrat ul Ibad, Babar Ghauri etc. Any of them related to Ataf Hussain? Then look at PML- N, brother's the leader, the other brother CM, son's a MNA, cousin is the senator. Same goes for PPP.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

ANP area. All outskirt areas of Karachi are dominated by ANP housing militants and illegal migrants.

As i said before SON.. you were a child and i was an adult that time.. and i have mentioned it before.. your leaders killed your own kind and then blamed it on others..
and you dare call urdu speakers were taken as outsiders?.. my two aunts are Biharis and they live happily in LAHORE.. our family is from IoK.. we are Kashmiri and we live in Sialkot.. My father and mother along with all children speak URDU.. my whole KHANDAN speaks URDU just because it is our NATIONAL LANGUAGE.. Kiddo.. learn to respect the HOME you have.. got it?.. otherwise you'll be another "shaheed" for MQM to start a new "azadi" drama.. and btw.. call your "bhai" to come back to Pakistan first.. a person who cannot stand for himself is standing for "others".. PATHETIC!!

And BTW.. i don't give a sh!t about PPP PML or ANP stands for and which area they occupy.. they are all pieces of sh!ts.. i have seen them bullsh!tting, drinking and doing "other stuff" together when i was working in PM secretariate 15 years ago and living in MNA hostels.. i resigned from the job cuz i came to know that they are all bunch of a$$h0les who are closely linked together though enemies outside..

Thats it from me on this topic!

Back
Top Bottom