What's new

Rangers arrest 400 in Karachi!

Karachi a city where there are soldiers from pakistan rangers who is border securtiy force is deployed every kilometer , presence of thousands of their heavily armed soldiers + the agencies and thousands of other armed forces / law enforcement personal ... killers are on the loose and all anarchy is blamed on MQM ... its obvious our law enforcement do not wish to see peace those hippocrats are playing their shitty double game like always far away from their homes ... its karachietes whose blood is split end of the day .... karachi is talibans reveneue engine and thats where all these thugs are hiding to keep people busy and confused such acts are commited by our god damned estabilishment to serve their goals

Lol stfu and don't talk about stuff you don't know. Your not from Karachi so don't talk about it's politics. This party that is "terrorising" Karachi stil recieves votes from millions of Karachiites.
Just the other day you said you used to hate people from Karachi so I expect this attitude from you.

How they recieve votes, we are aware from it. what do you mean by Karachi & its politics? Do you have idea what are you talking about? Karachi politics is not different from politics of Pakistan. Karachi is hijacked by MQM & it must be free from this kind of gang affairs, even i can't say it politics.
What hate we should show for people from Karachi, would you please leave these kind of senseless self derivative ideas? For what we have to hate our own Pakistanis? Criminals are criminals, not important they have link with MQM, PPP, ANP so no body has right to challenge Law & order. For us important Pakistan but not UK controlled MQM, PPP, ANP OR ML.

So MQM has the ability to force millions of people from Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Mirpur Khas and even Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. If they can do that then you have to admit these guys have power and influence. Even the Army can't do this.

Don't exaggerate and jump in the air, i don't know from which fiction book you people bring these type of stuff. Put your step on reality based facts, MQM is nothing but organized criminal gang. Even people from Karachi & Sindh got tire from them.

I didn't know MQM had these supernatural powers to control people so they could vote for them. You need to get your head checked if you think MQM can force millions of people to vote for them. It's easy to bark about someone else's actions when you are sitting thousands of miles away from the city where it's happening.
MQM's Mustafa Kamal showed the world that it's only MQM that cares about Karachi, in less then 5 years he developed Karachi to a whole new level. Something no jagirdar from interior Sindh or Punjab or any army ruler could do in over 60 years.

Army, Rangers, Police are all deployed throughout the city. Where are they when these target killings take place? But what can you expect from them. These were the same people that took the lives of thousands off innocent urdu speakers in the 80s and 90s.

Honestly all these hate filled posts are by people who have never seen Karachi.

You are from those :tdown: have no idea of ethnic unity & national cause but ordinary level of negative thinking.

Ethnic unity and national unity? I'm not the one that mixes all Urdu speakers with MQM and calls them Muhajir Keeray Makoray, I'm not the one that refers to Muhajirs as Hindustanis. Where was this unity when Urdu speakers were denied basic rights in the 70s and 80s? Where was this unity when Urdu speakers were exterminated in the 80s and 90s. No one from outside Karachi and Hyderabad even raised a finger on this operation against innocent people. Shall we pull out the list of these government backed massacres now?

Karachiite and some other, lets leave zaid hamid's ideology and teaching aside, do you even have the knowledge that he has I'm highly doubtful, just give zaid the credit for that knowledge he has/acquired without his daily jogali.

Not only MQM but all parties except for PTI; are involved in all sort of violence all across Pakistan.

No sorry I don't have the knowledge to come up with screwed up conspiracy theories or to fool little kids into following me like Zaid Hamid does.

I didn't know MQM had these supernatural powers to control people so they could vote for them. You need to get your head checked if you think MQM can force millions of people to vote for them. It's easy to bark about someone else's actions when you are sitting thousands of miles away from the city where it's happening.

I've seen Karachi since mqm is terrorist party you control people with guns. If i am living in mqm unit mqm (No go area for other political parties) i can't vote other parties, if i do you people will kill my family.

Here is a proof

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Karachi since mqm is terrorist party you control people with guns. If i am living in mqm unit mqm (No go area for other political parties) i can't vote other parties, if i do you people will kill my family.

Here is a proof

Sorry to ruin your orgasm but it's a fake video. Until some reputable official confirms this it will remain a fake video. I can create a video with my friends and post it on youtube saying I am Nawaz Takla's dad. Btw I didn't know Azad Kashmir or Gilgi-Baltistan were under MQM control because MQM is gaining a lot of votes from there.
Better to open your eyes and realize the truth.

Sorry to ruin your orgasm but it's a fake video. Until some reputable official confirms this it will remain a fake video. I can create a video with my friends and post it on youtube saying I am Nawaz Takla's dad. Btw I didn't know Azad Kashmir or Gilgi-Baltistan were under MQM control because MQM is gaining a lot of votes from there.
Better to open your eyes and realize the truth.

You do whatever you want this video and ajmal pahari video is real is exposing your terrorism and obviously its part of mqm culture look at mustafa retard kamal lying in main stream media and thats what they teach you. In GB you have one seat and that guy of GB is big Jagirdaar.

If maps can be faked by the Pakistani Army and Takla's Govt to kill innocents in Karachi then why not a simple video? Anyways lets wait for a credible source to confirm MQM is doing target killings in Karachi.

MQM's Mustafa Kamal showed the world that it's only MQM that cares about Karachi, in less then 5 years he developed Karachi to a whole new level. Something no jagirdar from interior Sindh or Punjab or any army ruler could do in over 60 years.

I read about Mustafa Kamal not only in internation and Indian national media, but also in regional marathi media in maharashtra.

Sorry for off topic.

BTW - all you Indian backed MQM supporters sure love to hate India ;)

Ethnic unity and national unity? I'm not the one that mixes all Urdu speakers with MQM and calls them Muhajir Keeray Makoray, I'm not the one that refers to Muhajirs as Hindustanis. Where was this unity when Urdu speakers were denied basic rights in the 70s and 80s? Where was this unity when Urdu speakers were exterminated in the 80s and 90s. No one from outside Karachi and Hyderabad even raised a finger on this operation against innocent people. Shall we pull out the list of these government backed massacres now?

Stop blabbering your BS.. A party which starts with the name of "Muhajir" doesn't cares about ethnic unity or nationalism.. tell me one thing KID.. did you heard it from you MQM based parents?.. were u OLD enough to SEE things?? or were you just "fed" by your "seniors"??.. One of you goes to UK or USA and become BRITISH or AMERICAN as soon as they get a "green card" or "work permit" (not even Passport) but staying in Pakistan for 60 years cudn't make you "Pakistani"????.. you still call yourself "Muhajir"???.. My parents are muhajirs so that makes me muhajir also.. and so were millions of others.. but we BECAME PAKISTANI as soon as we came in Pakistan as it is OUR country and that includes KARACHI also!!..

your leaders are just cry babies, killing their followers and putting it on others, killing others, forcing them to be slaves.. we SAW lots of evidence to support it when "operation cleanup" was going on.. and it was not taken by Punjabis, Pathans or Balochis.. It was by Government and you know what the reason was??.. normal civilians were crying their hearts out for help.. Do you remember Nadeem Commando??? or dont you know him either??

And you talk about MQM being accepted outside Karachi.. that proves that we are openhearted people.. as soon as you changed "Muhajir" to "Mutahidda" people accepted your party.. and we will keep on accepting you as Pakistanis as long as you stay that way.. the moment you tried to raise you Language and Hijrat slogan.. you declare yourself to be OUTSIDERS...

PS: Sorry to other members.. but i had to keep it Straight!

Back
Top Bottom