What's new

Rangers arrest 400 in Karachi!

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
April 29, 2011. Friday.

zn9k2.jpg

KARACHI: At least 400 suspects were rounded up during a Rangers operation in Karachi’s Baldia Town area on Friday, DawnNews reported.

Sources told DawnNews that the authorities were acting on information that criminals were present in the area.

A huge contingent of Rangers personnel conducted a house-to-house search in Baldia Town’s Ittehad Town area and in surrounding localities.

The arrested suspects were being shifted to an undisclosed location for questioning.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-forces/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants.html#post1714799

A huge contingent of Rangers personnel conducted a house-to-house search in Baldia Town’s Ittehad Town area and in surrounding localities.

Is this a MQM or ANP or PPP area ?

NO until until they start crying. I hope MQM, biggest terrorising party in Karachi.

NO until until they start crying. I hope MQM, biggest terrorising party in Karachi.

Lol stfu and don't talk about stuff you don't know. Your not from Karachi so don't talk about it's politics. This party that is "terrorising" Karachi stil recieves votes from millions of Karachiites.
Just the other day you said you used to hate people from Karachi so I expect this attitude from you.

Lol stfu and don't talk about stuff you don't know. Your not from Karachi so don't talk about it's politics. This party that is "terrorising" Karachi stil recieves votes from millions of Karachiites.
Just the other day you said you used to hate people from Karachi so I expect this attitude from you.

After coercing most of them that is!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Is this a MQM or ANP or PPP area ?

that's what i want to know!

So MQM has the ability to force millions of people from Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Mirpur Khas and even Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. If they can do that then you have to admit these guys have power and influence. Even the Army can't do this.

Which outfit services citizens better, the GoP or the MQM?

I have family in Karachi. My uncle was killed, shot dead by 3 MQM terrorists. Why? Cause he was to leak some stuff about MQM, which he found out.

I have family in Karachi. My uncle was killed, shot dead by 3 MQM terrorists. Why? Cause he was to leak some stuff about MQM, which he found out.

Lmao stop using your family as a means to stain MQM. Honestly concern your self with Punjab's politics not Karachi's. BUt what can we expect from a kid who follows Zaid Hamid.

Lmao stop using your family as a means to stain MQM. Honestly concern your self with Punjab's politics not Karachi's. BUt what can we expect from a kid who follows Zaid Hamid.
Yeah who said I follow him?
I dont anymore.

And whats the difference in Punjab and KArachi?
THey are both Pakistani. And cause of some people having same thoughts like yours, we are divided. We need unity at the stage and your words are over whleming the unity present.
:sick:

Karachiite and some other, lets leave zaid hamid's ideology and teaching aside, do you even have the knowledge that he has I'm highly doubtful, just give zaid the credit for that knowledge he has/acquired without his daily jogali.

Not only MQM but all parties except for PTI; are involved in all sort of violence all across Pakistan.

I don't have people of Karachi but I want to see MQM's terrorist clan hanged. They are indeed the largest terrorist network operating political party. Others like ANP/JI/PPP are also contributors but MQM takes lead in them all.

hey man i met zaid hamid at his home in pindi a few days back with a friend.really down to earth guy i mean he has a lot of research the people he works with had extensive knowledge.i mean i recommend meeting him really clears a lot of doubts.about mqm well i fear they will do the exact same thing mukti bahini did in bangladesh.ANP is still a lot better met some ANP party members in house of commons in london they were impressive.imran khan is the best of what we have right now hope he enters the karachi political scene im sure he will have a massive following in karachi inshallah change karachi for the better.

Back
Top Bottom