What's new

Rangers And Police Surrounded Jamia Hafsa And Lal Masjid

Nahe ja sakta mein gari nahe start ho rahe lagta hay generator ka issue hay (▼皿▼#)
Gadha gari mei jao aur report karo:coffee:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1236477/law-enforcement-deployed-withdrawn-from-jamia-hafsa
The spokesperson added: “Maulana Abdul Aziz is staying at the seminary, and the administration and police during a meeting with him today, asked him to take bail from the court.”
Why every in capital so fkn worry to ask him to take bail from the court. Unbelievable!

HgPoe.jpg

funny-song-on-maulana-abdul-azizi-on-his-farar-from-laal-masjid-in-burqa.jpg
abd.jpg
.............History Repeat itself.....:yahoo::lol:

Kitney wheel wali car hey agr teen wali hey tu mien help ker sakta houn :D
Chaar payeon wali suzuki ki almaroof model wali

Gadha gari mei jao aur report karo:coffee:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1236477/law-enforcement-deployed-withdrawn-from-jamia-hafsa
The spokesperson added: “Maulana Abdul Aziz is staying at the seminary, and the administration and police during a meeting with him today, asked him to take bail from the court.”
Why every in capital so fkn worry to ask him to take bail from the court. Unbelievable!
Office say chuti mili aj chil marnay ka din hay

Because he has 1000,s of brain dead supporters in the capital

Raheel Sharif jaate jaate ye kam kr jaen.....Pakistan will forever be in debt to you !

Stop trying the fix the unfixable i.e. Sindh

This is a symbol of power for the nutjobs in this country.

phir se wohi drama..:pakistan:. agr is dramy ko hatm krna hai to is kay hidaytkar ko saza do jis ny hero kay liye phir se seat lgaya..:nono:

All extremist Wahabi centres and their off shoots should be shut down. Cut it off right at the source.

wahbi centers?Ever went to Saudi Arabia?
Do you get offended when westerners call you terrorist just because you are Muslim?Why Discriminate wahabi which are better Muslim i guess then us sunni shia brailvee deobandi.
There are only extremist center no wahabi extremist centres!
And Osama Bin Laden, Mullah Omar etc was brelvi Sunnis and Shia ?

So we are back to zero. We got rid of menace and then we are back to zero again bcz we gave them space. Who knows how many scums have gathered inside that place with arms.

wahbi centers?Ever went to Saudi Arabia?
Do you get offended when westerners call you terrorist just because you are Muslim?Why Discriminate wahabi which are better Muslim i guess then us sunni shia brailvee deobandi.
There are only extremist center no wahabi extremist centres!

Better muslims?! I see where your coming from now.

I'm from U.K and its well infested by your Wahabi brothers, guess which are the only mosques to breed extremists here?

Better Muslims! Typical Wahabi complex talk. We don't judge who better then who, results show that in terrorism.

I'm from U.K and its well infested by your Wahabi brothers, guess which are the only mosques to breed extremists here?

Better Muslims! Typical Wahabi complex talk. We don't judge who better then who, results show that in terrorism.
I am a wahabi and please read one book of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab and point out one thing not according to Quran and Sunnah.As for topic operation at this point of time will only benefit TTP and other Dumbos. First eliminate TTP leadership than go after Mullah Aziz

Would you please like to tell me some more about wahabism?

Wait if you're expecting it to be the last episode of this serial. Then let me tell you, it's an Indian serial and which never ends or maybe ends after you die. @MaarKhoor

Oh please i never was and never will be a wahabi do you want to get me killed?I am just expressing my own thoughts because they follow quran and sunnah not there sect leaders not like us i have been taught more of ahmed raza khan( that how he flied and brought persons back to life yus i am not kidding) then sahabas ffs.

Would you please like to tell me some more about wahabism?

Wait if you're expecting it to be the last episode of this serial. Then let me tell you, it's an Indian serial and which never ends or maybe ends after you die. @MaarKhoor

I don't know what these guys teach in their mosques. All I know is that in the last 20 years, they have spread here like wildfire. They started off knocking peoples doors and and inviting the younger kids to the mosque ( including mine but I was too naughty to stick around :ashamed:) , no one knew who they represented and they didn't advertise it until generations got sucked in. Years ago if you asked a Wahabi if they were wahabi they'd be like "what's that? Were sunni muslim theres no such thing", they only started to say they're Wahabi recently which is shady as f****.

The problem with proper Sunni leaders was that they were too lazy and corrupt to see this coming. They are also to blame.

Since they came about, we now have 2 Eids on separate days because they deviated from norm. They only do Eid on same day as their master Saudi regardless of moon sighting here or even nearest Muslim country. We're from the community and we know which mosque belongs to who and what their followers are like.

Green lane mosque in Bham got raided for preaching hatred against non muslims, its a hardcore Salafi joint.

Plenty of places like this throughout, any U.K bred terrorist was the result of a Wahabi mosque. Fact. Why? These guys are way too serious for their own good and it's dangerous. I'm not saying all Wahabis are terrorist but there's something seriously wrong in their teaching if only their followers are killing and blowing shi up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom