What's new

Ranger Rover Luxury cars come to Pakistan Assembly

who need you certificate????? when it is owned by indian investors .... it will called as Indian company only not UK company.....

So Volvo is Chinese company?

Land Rover was American company before the sale to Tata?

So Volvo is Chinese company?

Land Rover was American company before the sale to Tata?
Whatever! The monies people spend in buying this still rolls into TATA's banks - the same conglomerate behemoth which is increasing its presence in Indian defense sector!

awesome car which I cant afford at least today...:-)

do you really want silly arguments.....r do you wanna become premium member quickly............:disagree:

Do you have any counter argument?

If you can prove that land Rover is Indian, Volvo is Chinese, and Land Rover before Tata ownership was American, I will happily accept.

Fact is, that Land Rover is British, was British, and will be British. To whom the profit goes is another thing.

If you cannot put up a good counter, then you can keep on thinking that land Rover is Indian and have a good night's sleep.

:wave::lazy:

If you can prove that land Rover is Indian, Volvo is Chinese, and Land Rover before Tata ownership was American, I will happily accept.

Fact is, that Land Rover is British, was British, and will be British. To whom the profit goes is another thing.

If you cannot put up a good counter, then you can keep on thinking that land Rover is Indian and have a good night's sleep.

None in UK can do anything, if the investors who are from India, oppose or back's their plan's assembling range rovers In pakistan......

let me tell you one thing...... hot mail is developed by an Indian..... but he sold it to google...... Do you know about liberty statue? who gifted it....

Juguar and Land Rover are British brands....we Indians just own it...like Kohinoor is Indian diamond but owned by British...

None in UK can do anything, if the investors who are from India, oppose or back's their plan's assembling range rovers In pakistan......

And.....

THe point is, that Land Rover is not and Indian company.

Same as when it was under ownership of Ford Motor, it was not an American company.

And before Ford, when it was under ownership of BMW, it was not a German company.

And Volvo is not a Chinese company.

Juguar and Land Rover are British brands....we Indians just own it...like Kohinoor is Indian diamond but owned by British...

Exactly. ownership does not mean that land Rover becomes Indian.

Land Rover is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom.

Now you can say anything, I can keep on all night, but adios!!!:wave:

it doesn't matter..... It is Indian company.....

AND WHY ITS AN INDIAN COMPANY?
You are confusing Rover with Land rover/range rover.

^^^^^^^^ british originated Indian company......

Land rover sells their cars in India,but they sell in many other countries ..that doesnt mean they are indian company.

Although i wont mind...Pakistanis have been buying that tin can called suzuki Alto for decades,better if TATA nano comes to Pakistan,will be much better than Suzuki Alto which is more of a death trap.

or better say range rover is as indian as brahmos russian missile :lol:

AND WHY ITS AN INDIAN COMPANY?
You are confusing Rover with Land rover/range rover.

Land rover sells their cars in India,but they sell in many other countries ..that doesnt mean they are indian company.

Although i wont mind...Pakistanis have been buying that tin can called suzuki Alto for decades,better if TATA nano comes to Pakistan,will be much better than Suzuki Alto which is more of a death trap.

Its not about selling cars. The company is now owned by the TATA's who own majority of stocks in the company. And since they are Indian the company is now a British Originated Indian Company just like how Saab is now a Swedish Originated Chinese company.

If land Rover is now Indian, then before being Indian it would have been American because it was owned by Ford motor company. But it was not American, and is not Indian. It is British.

land Rover is not an Indian company, it is Indian owned.

Before, it was not American company, but owned by Ford.

Similarly, Volvo is not a Chinese company.
HAHA ITS VERY SIMILAR LIKE YOU WANT TO SAY IS THAT YOU DON'T LIVE IN PAKISTANI TERRITORY BUT PAKISTAN OWNED INDIAN TERRITORY.........:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom