What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Hypocricy of PDF. I remember reading a thread saying no terrorist sympathy will be tolerated and members will be banned. Yet i see supporters of terrorist mqm freely talking here. Or when PDF means terrorists do they mean only those who kill westerns and arabs? Do Pakistani lives not matter?

Lyari Gangwar is even Older then very exitence of MQM and ANP Gangs were Infiltration of Sectarian and Terrorist Elements that were Strong in Karachi's Afghan Ghettos. Supporting both of them were biggest Blunder against the Peace of Karachi. It have been Proven when Rangers were Welcomed by Rocket Launchers in Lyari and Police force, Doctors and Shia Target Killings in Karachi. Zulfiqar Mirza was the BIGGEST Culprit in destroying peace of Karachi due to his misadventures.

Indeed.

People residing in Karachi must remember a time at the midst of 2011 and 2012 (even in the holy month of Ramadan). Entire Buses were held hostage, passengers were selected by special ethnic grounds, later were taken into the dungeons of the most peacefully disturbed areas of the city and then brutally toured by way of drill machines and knives until dead.

daily in the morning of the glorious ramadan our days began with horrific headlines of 20-25 body bags found in the old city and etc... those were harsh times

I am NOT saying this because i have some kind of sympathy for that ethnic group. I am only saying that who ever spread hatred, spread anti Pakistani element and so he is a traitor and a criminal for the state regardless of caste, creed and ethnic grounds.

EVERY LIFE MATTERS.

ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHEN '''GOD''' WOULD ASK YOU WHAT DID YOU DO TO STOP BLOODSHED AND MENACE WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Our land bleeds on whenever any innocent human being killed on it's face. This is a very deep analogy.

it is indeed sad and shocking that people forget that time.

The most brutal NO-GO terrorists areas are still left untouched. Sadly.

So this operation has no meaning if those areas are not cleansed first which spread hatred and terrorism yet 'unchallenged' deliberately.

Last edited:
Hypocricy of PDF. I remember reading a thread saying no terrorist sympathy will be tolerated and members will be banned. Yet i see supporters of terrorist mqm freely talking here. Or when PDF means terrorists do they mean only those who kill westerns and arabs? Do Pakistani lives not matter?

Your user name sounds like terror symphitising sipah salar is head of military wing of jihadis of a certain religion so in my opinion you should be banned as well

Your user name sounds like terror symphitising sipah salar is head of military wing of jihadis of a certain religion so in my opinion you should be banned as well
You are a jahil for calling me a terrorist sympathiser. Your lack of knowledge is disgusting. You sicken me. Ispahsalar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even our army chief is called Sipah Salar many times. Is he a terrorist sympathiser? I've never read a more stupid statement on PDF.

Please report all Terrorist sympathy, it will lead to a direct ban.

Good, so I can count on you for my spiritually fix Pakistan program.. as a start we will start a mass Hajj program. Everyone who wants to do a Hajj. Then we will ensure that it is made clear that this program is organized so Sunnis dont sit with Shias.. then in Sunnis Deobandis dont sit with Barelvis, and Wahabbis dont sit with anyone.. and nobody sits with Qadiyanis;in addition, Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Balochis and Urdu-Native Speakers dont sit with each other as well: that should ensure that all Pakistanis are happy.

Once all these thousands of semi groups are sorted.. they will all be put onto separate ships.. Off course.. this is going to be a massive countrywide program all over.. close to 180 million by my estimate, since we cant use aircraft and ships.. what we can do is a dig a tunnel all the way through the core of the earth to Saudi Arabia; So all that has to be done then is to have these people jump in one end and they will pop out the other. Hopefully, after passing through the Earth's core which runs at around 6000C.. these people will be able to perform their spiritual rites without the effort that goes into today's pilgrimage programs. They will then return purified and positive to effect good change in Pakistan.
You Dont use to troll like this my friend

Woke up from wrong side of the bed?

lol do you even know the meaning of sipah salar..
i have seen some 3 grade retarded shit here.. i did not expect that.

sipah salar-e-PAK FOUJ.
^ getting something now

sipah salar= warrior/fighter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 25

No need to loose it kid and Read the definition again the word ssipah salar represents cheif of a religious army its not applicable on PA it's not a religious army

So is Pakistan army terrorist? Are islamic armies terrorists? Because you think leader of islamic armies must be terrorist?

With your retarded logic, all admirals of the world must be terrorists too. Since that is also derived from a word for leader of islamic fleets.
But i really really want to make this clear. Are islamic armies terrorist? because despite your idiocy, everything is still dwarved by you linking islam and terrorism.

No need to loose it kid and Read the definition again the word ssipah salar represents cheif of a religious army its not applicable on PA it's not a religious army
Religious army? So from islamic army you are changing to religious army? What do you call the army of ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan? Is it not ISLAMIC army?

So is Pakistan army terrorist? Are islamic armies terrorists? Because you think leader of islamic armies must be terrorist?

With your retarded logic, all admirals of the world must be terrorists too. Since that is also derived from a word for leader of islamic fleets.

But i really really want to make this clear. Are islamic armies terrorist? because despite your idiocy, everything is still dwarved by you linking islam and terrorism.

Religious army? So from islamic army you are changing to religious army? What do you call the army of ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan? Is it not ISLAMIC army?
Hi,

MQM is more religious than anyone here, Where the people follow him like god

What if 90% of the country doesn't see them as a bigger evil? What if these 90% want to kiss and make up with the bigger evil?

90% were told that for a long time, once you tell them otherwise they will believe that. They were told Jihadis were good for Pakistan so they rallied in their support, tell them they are now bad for Pakistan, all people care is "Pakistan"

You Dont use to troll like this my friend

Woke up from wrong side of the bed?

Nope, and I cant be on the wrong side of the bed because I sleep diagonally.

It is the simple realization of the truth within Pakistanis themselves. That apathy is supreme above all else and dislodging it will take the bitterest of medicines.

Well here is the funny bit. The 90% I referred to think it is.

I know from where you’re coming, I can very well understand your frustration. But somehow I have trust in Gen Raheel, he is on the right side.

You can trust Gen Raheel, what about all of the other 600000+ Active duty guys? along with the additional 12000 of the Agency?

you know when you dont have any knowledge about something , you rather stay quite ... remember what Liyari people do with the head of some Arshad pappu ???
there are tons of media reports , how people get torture in liyari ... and of course we know how taliban like to behead people , make videos and post it on social media ..

and yeah one more thing, recently few MQM workers ,been tortured to death by police , there pictures were shown on press conference ... if someone die in police custody ? what do i have to understand ??
When operation of this scale took place and you have given so much power to law enforcement agencies than these kind of things are bound to happen.

Back
Top Bottom