What's new

Range missile "BrahMos" will not increase

Please give me one good 2013 technology you are talking about which can meassure the range of tactical Supercruise missile Sea-skimming as low as 3-4 meters. Speed, Mach 2.8 - 3.0 ,. And how is its possible to meassure the range at times of war.If enemy can track the missile and its rage what is the use of using this Missile ? Can you explain ? Its not a nuclear war head to get beep on Radar thru Satellite .Can u meassure cruise missile at sea ? We are talking about 300+ km range target .The targeted ship wont even know when missile is launched or from where the missile is launched unless SHIP stay at the same possition waiting to get shot by Anti Ship missile dude :cheesy:
Son, it's a missile not a crossbow. It's difficult to argue if you don't have the most elementary knowledge of weapon systems.

And I said this months ago. You can not just circumvent MTCR by changing the packaging or loading more fuel. People who wrote those "binding treaties" were no fools.

In real life there are always two options, either you break the rule or you don't. There is no such thing as middle path.

Lol bro, you don't seem to know the history of thee "binding treaties" almost every single "binding treaty" put forth by the G7/NATO/UN/UNSC etc has been broken or abused in some manner. The MTCR is no different. There is very little precedent for actually enforcing the MTCR or taking punitive actions against rule brakers.

Lol bro, you don't seem to know the history of thee "binding treaties" almost every single "binding treaty" put forth by the G7/NATO/UN/UNSC etc has been broken or abused in some manner. The MTCR is no different. There is very little precedent for actually enforcing the MTCR or taking punitive actions against rule brakers.

Didn't the US supplied SK with missile that were in violation of the MTCR treaty or was that an exception?

Well it depends upon who's breaking the rule. You know it, and so do I. In our case the rule can be activated by something as innocuous as a reflective coating, and in yours maybe a whole ToT of a carrier-group may not raise an eyebrow.

This is a "multipli"citous world, where boundaries start and where they end, only the rule-maker is aware of. I myself have absolutely no faith in any such agreement/treaty.

Besides, I don't trust anyone, never have.

Oh please, your wiseness.... talk about 99.99% of critical technology that you have borrowed in the form of ToT, in EACH and EVERY sector that matters. Do not lecture of things you have no idea of. Ol' wise one.

When u talk treaty think about China ,Pakistan , N-Korea :whistle:

Oh please, your wiseness.... talk about 99.99% of critical technology that you have borrowed in the form of ToT, in EACH and EVERY sector that matters. Do not lecture of things you have no idea of. Ol' wise one.
Dude u first clear my doubt #46 later we will discuss #49 . Explain about 2013 technology you know !:pop:

Kid, I am a former officer / professional @ armed forces, and have more engineering degrees than you can count. Go mess around with kids of your own age. Not enough time in life.

Somebody got on your nerve hunh?

Now you know what I felt like when I kept trying to explain to certain posters how a BARCAP functions and the SOPs that are followed by CBGs, all I kept getting in return was fervent head shaking and frothing in the mouth, same with the proof I posted of intercepting inbound SRBMs with the AAD Interceptor at low altitudes. Enjoy! :partay:

On topic, why do we need to increase the range of an anti-ship cruise missile? That is its primary role in the navy, there is a good reason why we are developing the Nirbhay after all.

Kid, I am a former officer / professional @ armed forces, and have more engineering degrees than you can count. Go mess around with kids of your own age. Not enough time in life.
Sir with all respect to you sir I just wanted to now how can range of a cruise missile be tracked ? Plz explain #46 doubts if possible. Thank You

Hope u will understand I dint know tat u r former professional _/\_ :cheers:

LOL... nah yara, I have a very thick skin. His comments didn't bother me one bit, just continued prodding did the trick! :D

Well, no. It would be great if you could increase the range on your Brahmos. Nirbhay is a great asset, however, it's completely useless against mobile sea targets due to it's speed. Can be countered at almost any mode of operation: altitude / terminal trajectory, with present counter-measures.

Somebody got on your nerve hunh?

Now you know what I felt like when I kept trying to explain to certain posters how a BARCAP functions and the SOPs that are followed by CBGs, all I kept getting in return was fervent head shaking and frothing in the mouth, same with the proof I posted of intercepting inbound SRBMs with the AAD Interceptor at low altitudes. Enjoy! :partay:

On topic, why do we need to increase the range of an anti-ship cruise missile? That is its primary role in the navy, there is a good reason why we are developing the Nirbhay after all.

When u talk treaty think about China ,Pakistan , N-Korea :whistle:

Pakistan's nuclear and missile program initiated and being kept alive on the basis of illegal smuggling...
Our missile program was not only smuggled from North korea but also from many ex soviet states...
For that no country can be held responsible...Neither russia nor china..
We ''smuggled'' parts and drawings on our own...

That cannot be compared with a legally set up joint venture between Russia and India...
Such set up cannot go against international laws...

we the smugglers can...

:ashamed: Thats wat i said
Pakistan's nuclear and missile program initiated and being kept alive on the basis of illegal smuggling...
Our missile program was not only smuggled from North korea but also from many ex soviet states...

That cannot be compared with a legally set up joint venture between Russia and India...

we the smugglers can...

@Aeronaut: Lala yeh kon hai? Hamari beizzati apnay aap? :D

Myabe I have had too much to drink.... better go sleep..... :P

we the smugglers can...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut: Lala yeh kon hai? Hamari beizzati apnay aap? :D

Myabe I have had too much to drink.... better go sleep..... :P

Ignorants choose to remain ignorants,which is why ignorance is known as a bliss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom