What's new

Ranchi: Chhattisgarh Armed Force constable shoots commander, commits suicide

They are paramilitary you brainlet. Their literal only purpose is to fight insurgency. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

How can someone act so smug about being so dumb...

I knew that Pakistanis paid a lot for internet, but really , one Google search won't bankrupt you :azn:. Here is the actual website of the CAF where you can see that this is a police force.

http://7cafbhilai.cg.gov.in/

I am not smug when I see such illiterate statements by the youth of this forum. Only disappointed.

LoL, ok Mr injun they are at least paramilitary forces, and I could give you an education, regarding the fairer sex, but it would be very tedious, so I won't bother.

Ta Ta.

Girls are tedious for you ? OK, enjoy the company of men then. Not judging you at all, boy.

I knew that Pakistanis paid a lot for internet, but really , one Google search won't bankrupt you :azn:. Here is the actual website of the CAF where you can see that this is a police force.

I am not smug when I see such illiterate statements by the youth of this forum. Only disappointed.

Girls are tedious for you ? OK, enjoy the company of men then. Not judging you at all, boy.

Mr injun your preference for boys is your choice, I will not condemn you for it.

So they must be out there directing traffic and issuing fines and answering domestic calls and pulling over speeders you know like actual police do?

...or maybe they are a "force" literally organised into military style units, literally raised for the single purpose of fighting Naxal insurgents, literally ingrained military structure and training, paramilitary type organisation.

BTW the only dissapointed ones must be your parents for bringing someone so mentally deficient into the world.

Mr injun your preference for boys is your choice, I will not condemn you for it.

You are taking my words like Holy Gospel . My words are just ringing and repeating in your head, boy.

But I doubt that this will change your tendencies. So you be you. It may not be legal NOW in Pakistan. But one day they will also accept you for what you are.

So they must be out there directing traffic and issuing fines and answering domestic calls and pulling over speeders you know like actual police do?

...or maybe they are a "force" literally organised into military style units, literally raised for the single purpose of fighting Naxal insurgents, literally ingrained military structure and training, paramilitary type organisation.

BTW the only dissapointed ones must be your parents for bringing someone so mentally deficient into the world.

Yes, that is actually what they do sometimes ! How can someone who has never come to this place , or even the same country presume to know more ?

Mental deficiency is the exact term in this case, where I have actually shared their official website.

I now understand why there are so many threads in this very forum , detailing the massive uphill struggles caused by cousin intermarriage.

Sorry for you chaps.

You are taking my words like Holy Gospel . My words are just ringing and repeating in your head, boy.

But I doubt that this will change your tendencies. So you be you. It may not be legal NOW in Pakistan. But one day they will also accept you for what you are.

Yes, that is actually what they do sometimes ! How can someone who has never come to this place , or even the same country presume to know more ?

Mental deficiency is the exact term in this case, where I have actually shared their official website.

I now understand why there are so many threads in this very forum , detailing the massive uphill struggles caused by cousin intermarriage.

Sorry for you chaps.

You can bum whoever you want to mate, I have nothing against gay people. Ta Ta, for now.

Sorry for you chaps.

No their mandate is to fight naxal insurgents, not carry out domestic duties. They are by defintion a paramilitary force.

Better to be born of cousin intermarriage, than human-donkey intermarriage as is clearly your case.

Sorry for you chaps.

What are you talking about? CRPF doing traffic duties
Crpf guys duty is very hard. As they are paid less and deployed along with military or after a police fails in containing the local riots, insurgency etc.
I met 5 crpf guys doing patrol duty on road & stopped to ask for directions. When talking to the, I came to know that they were standing there for half a day with no place to sit comfortably. I gave them biscuits etc . But they were very proud took that after a lot of persuasion Punjabi style. Lol
But they told me they were from karla and haven't seen their family past month.

And if they die they are never given equal compensation or medals as Army very sad to hear.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom