What's new

Rana Sana claims the deal is done with the establishment. Nawaz's cases will be abolished and will contest the next election.

Nawaz sharif personality doesn't suit to establishment due to habbit of asking questions "why" to army Generals. Shahbaz sharif personality suits to establishment due to "Yes man" .
I don't think establishment want to see Nawaz sharif as PM.

Nawaz sharif personality doesn't suit to establishment due to habbit of asking questions "why" to army Generals. Shahbaz sharif personality suits to establishment due to "Yes man" .
To deal with the international community or with the West, Pakistan needs a real democratic face. Short term it works but in the long term, Pakistan needs a stable democratic setup. Otherwise for dictatorship, we need some " Afghan war" type conflict in the region.
But Yes " mujha kyun nikala" mantra will start again. His close circle claims, he never coming back. His sons are totally against him going back.

Nawaz Sharif probably only suits them in the context of his ties to the GCC, and their investment of $28 billion in Pakistan. That is also a big if, because some of the younger leadership in the GCC are not those that were in power when NS was in exile there. Will NS question the deals of any deal with any investors or just green light them regardless of the potential drawbacks for average Pakistanis (such as lowering the ground water)?

For NS, it’s understandable, he just wants to clear his name before he passes, because of that pesky platelets matter and all. :disagree:

Nawaz Sharif probably only suits them in the context of his ties to the GCC, and their investment of $28 billion in Pakistan. That is also a big if, because some of the younger leadership in the GCC are not those that were in power when NS was in exile there. Will NS question the deals of any deal with any investors or just green light them regardless of the potential drawbacks for average Pakistanis (such as lowering the ground water)?

For NS, it’s understandable, he just wants to clear his name before he passes, because of that pesky platelets matter and all. :disagree:
Total BS
What investment we got from Gulf during 2008-2018 ?? Nothing

Peanuts

IK was a more successful begger

I dont understand.... how can a party claim to be a democratic party if its spokepersons are admitting that the deal with the establishment is done now.

To deal with the international community or with the West, Pakistan needs a real democratic face.
International community and West have been totally comfortable with both military and civilian governments. As long as there is no widespread lawlessness or violence, they have no interest in how Pakistanis want to run their country. If P.M. Kakar runs the show for next 5 years, not a single eyebrow will be raised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom