What's new

Rana Mashood badly exposed by Mubashar Luqman

Well I am a PMLN supporter and for me, the principles come first. Rana Mashood has clearly broken the principles of PMLN that were established by NS and SS.

And I am not sure why people here are bashing PMLN supporters, no one here has defended Rana Mashood yet so not sure why PTI trolls are getting so hyper for.

Rana Mashood must not only be fired from this key position, he should also be punished under the law. He made a huge mistake and he needs to pay a huge price.

Haan Rana Mashood has exposed the PML leadership so he should be fired.

But let's not do anything to the top honchos who ordered it all in the first place!

Another scapegoat, another day.

Well I am a PMLN supporter and for me, the principles come first. Rana Mashood has clearly broken the principles of PMLN that were established by NS and SS.

And I am not sure why people here are bashing PMLN supporters, no one here has defended Rana Mashood yet so not sure why PTI trolls are getting so hyper for.

Rana Mashood must not only be fired from this key position, he should also be punished under the law. He made a huge mistake and he needs to pay a huge price.

Good. However Chota Ganja should also be fired? Like mentioned in the video. Thats the whole Ganja Manga Party!

But let's not do anything to the top honchos who ordered it all in the first place!

Noora Logic

Good. However Chota Ganja should also be fired? Like mentioned in the video. Thats the whole Ganja Manga Party!

L O L you don't get it do you, they are all corrupt each and every politician. If this was western country heck even India
this minister would have been fired or forced to resign after this. Do you see any thing happening here.

Rana Mashuud Along with his boss mian Shehbaz Sharif on who's behalf he is talking about money.
This is just an incidental video that got leaked. All of these Sharifs Khwajas and other PML goons do this stuff as well as zardari and company. This is politics of Pakistan.
This videos represents all of them.
As for PTI I can't say anything for now they are new guys.

Nooras are shit heads. and I feel sorry for the educated people that support them

L O L you don't get it do you, they are all corrupt each and every politician. If this was western country heck even India
this minister would have been fired or forced to resign after this. Do you see any thing happening here.
same thing happens here as well. This is the Inqalab and Azadi march hassle that is holding the issue. he have replaced Rana Sanuallah who was kicked out for model town incidence. this one will be sacked as well if government survives this dharna

ab to ha na wahi corrupt banda wazr e qanon
That's why Azadi march & inqilab march, s are on to at least kick out the Noora rule this time & bring at least 50% of change with new fair elections ?
If it's let running the country, what would be the country after 5 years?

Shehbaz sharif will say: agar iss main mayra shamil hona sabit ho jaay to main astifa day doon ga. mujhay koi ilm nai tha iss ka!

That's why Azadi march & inqilab march, s are on to at least kick out the Noora rule this time & bring at least 50% of change with new fair elections ?
If it's let running the country, what would be the country after 5 years?

batmannow azadi march is also being conducted by Politician and not real people. So how ( i have no objection what so ever, people exercising their democratic rights and protesting) is this going to change any thing. PPP or PML-N same thing. Most politicians on IK side right now are all recycled ones, and have been a part of one or the other party at one time or another.

batmannow azadi march is also being conducted by Politician and not real people. So how ( i have no objection what so ever, people exercising their democratic rights and protesting) is this going to change any thing. PPP or PML-N same thing. Most politicians on IK side right now are all recycled ones, and have been a part of one or the other party at one time or another.
Thats what the Damocrazy is all about , c hosing the least bad?
In that case IMRAN is still new, then the thugs in power, just trying to secure more of the money from the country?
Still, you need to be on the side of those, who aren't been croupted by the zeal of power?
In PTI , s case! It's not as croupted as PPP & NOORA LEAGUE , so they deserve the shot!

It;s better, they will have to go through a more stricter scrutiny. Well that's what i Hope.

It;s better, they will have to go through a more stricter scrutiny. Well that's what i Hope.
& they have to understand it's not 90!s pakistan where they can do , whatever they want, attacking SC?

Shehbaz sharif will say: agar iss main mayra shamil hona sabit ho jaay to main astifa day doon ga. mujhay koi ilm nai tha iss ka!

Bauhaut hi bhola hai woh bechara...kisi cheez ka us ko koi batata hi nhn.

Back
Top Bottom