What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

Why you hate Mallus?

I absolutely dont,i am from kanyakumari.

but then there are people who want to tell us that kerala is this,HDI is so good etc etc blah blah blah,creating a great rosy picture.

i just wanted to tell people the reality.

Kerala, OK. We can understand. It doesn't makes sense to have these restaurants in Tamilanadu, we have only 5% Muslims there. It could be in border areas to Kerala.

Last edited:
Kerala and Bengal have a similar story, education ruined them.

yeah,legendary screwup masters.

And thats because the ruling class spent too much time bootlicking the brits rather than earning the right to rule.

I like Arabic shawarma.....Also Rice mandi is very tasty.

I absolutely dig the Döner Kebab, which is how the Turks call the Shawarma. It's an informal 'national dish' of sorts here in germany, along with curry-wurst.

INFIDEL!

DIE!

I absolutely dig the Böner Kebab, which is how the Turks call the Shawarma. It's an informal 'national dish' of sorts here in germany, along with curry-wurst.

Hehe. @Indischer couldn't resist.

Kerala, OK. We can understand. It doesn't makes sense to have these restaurants in Tamilanadu, we have only 5% Muslims there. It could be in border areas to Kerala.

Or maybe, it is not just Muslims who wants to eat these, this thread is an example.

What's there to like about them?:mamba:<kidding>

well, if only Mallus were cool as the Black peoples.

Yes its a Muslim conspiracy to take over your Bharat mata. :lol:

And read rest of her nutter post too.

I am sure she has a bone in her craw because Keralites eat beef! Outrageous!

@Jaanbaz These wannabe RSS types always have something the large number of Chrisitians and Muslims residing in Kerala.

They will have legitimate criticisms of Kerala like the commies driving out industry, but then propose the alternative solution as Hindu right wing.

:tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom