What's new

rampant extortion in KPK

Also what i noticed is tht he is of lighter complexion n has sharper facial features than other sikhs at my univ... doesnt wear a turban etc... expect for the "kara" .. at first i couldnt even guess he was a sikh,,

Than there were 2 other guys i met.. they claimed to be jatt but looked more like mirasis...

In east punjab mirasis claim to be jats.

Mirasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're our enemies in general. Afghanistan as a state has always been our enemy, and as a people they have always hated us and are our ancient enemies. They believe they converted our ancestors to Islam when it were the Arab sufis and that they have a right over all our agriculture land. An afghan will never be a Pakistani's friend in my opinion. Also we Pakistanis are way too sensitive about Islam and muslims while the Afghanis and even Pakistan Pakhtuns put their race and nationalism way above religion.

you talk like luffy which @Multani find very honourable but at the same time hate your posts. The irony... lol

Last edited:
Haha, it is good to have his counter on PDF lol. He's a dari speaker btw, so not a Pakistani Pakhtun, which he claims he is.

Hmmm now i can understand why he said that he don't have problem with pashtuns speaking Dari which is Iranic language but not urdu. At first i was wtf, pashtun nationalists hate dari speakers. Now it all make sense luffy sir app ka parda ghir gheya hai.

Hmmm now i can understand why he said that he don't have problem with pashtuns speaking Dari which is Iranic language but not urdu. At first i was wtf, pashtun nationalists hate dari speakers. Now it all make sense luffy sir app ka parda ghir gheya hai.

Lol he was speaking with this Afghan Tajik on PDF in dari haha. Pakistani Pakhtuns that I know hate Tajiks with a passion lol.

PS: I wonder how people weren't able to call him out on his bluff. He also posts on Pashtunforums, where he makes frequent anti-Jinnah posts. He calls him a kaafir and sharaabi and what not. lol

If you had done some reading, you'd realize that Rawalpindi and Jhelum were particularly bloody. Some 12% population of Potohar was Hindu and Sikh. You South Punjabis might have given them a dignified exit, we didn't. Although, Shahnawaz Khan Janjua(foster father of Shahrukh's mother) of Kahuta saved a lot of them.

And this old Mohyal woman is lying too right?:

And as I mentioned, some opportunist gangs cashed on the opportunity to get Jewelry. Not everyone did. The most involved people in the massacre were the local Gakhars, who are too noble and gentlemanly to kill someone for Jewelry. And although innocents should have been spared, the Sikhs deserved a general exile from the region. Ranjit Sindh had displaced and depossessed the local tribesmen of their properties, and moved in Sikhs from the plains into them. They weren't locals and settled by force, so they deserved a general exile. Also Sikhs had killed thousands of our east Punjabi brethren, and we avenged them unlike South Punjabi cowards.

Interesting story, she is saying that muslims in Motor are brahmin converts who now claim rajputs or kiyani. Lol

Interesting conversision, she is saying that muslims in Motor are brahmin converts who now claim rajputs or kiyani. Lol

Nah, she's wrong. Matore is a very famous village of Janjua Rajputs. Amir Khan the boxer is from there. The "Kahrwal" that she mentions are actually just a sub clan of Janjua rajputs. In Muzaffarabad, Janjua rajputs are known as "Khakha" in the similar sense. The Kahrwal even use the surname Janjua.

And I think she's calling Gakhars brahmin converts. It's an interesting theory, but Gakhars are way too warlike to be brahmins. Also, Gakhars all over AJK up till Haripur in Hazara claim a Persian "kayani" origin. It is believed that they are descendant of Sassanians, who took over the area in 6-7th century.

a frnd of mine is mohyal.. he claims to be a Rajput,,

Which mean dadi make sense. Mirasis aka genologists of jats and rajputs used to keep track family history etc Hell i think i may soon find out name of my non-muslim ancestors because of them which will be amazing.

Recently i found out my pardada name was ''Hakem Khan''. Though now after him we don't really use khan surname now anymore. Mirasis records can clear lots of confusion about some people claims. But once you are out of village then one can claim anything he want.

Anyway i though it was interesting, maybe with names i can get deeper in to our ancestor history.

a frnd of mine is mohyal.. he claims to be a Rajput,,

Sanjay Dutt is a mohyal. They're not rajputs but brahmins, but are known to be good warriors and fighters in their history. A lot of muslim brahmin converts deny their brahmin origin I think as it is associated a lot with Hinduism.

Sanjay Dutt is a mohyal. They're not rajputs but brahmins, but are known to be good warriors and fighters in their history. A lot of muslim brahmin converts deny their brahmin origin I think as it is associated a lot with Hinduism.
I read tht article abt Hussaini mohyals etc... had a chat witg butchcassidy (hes also mohyal)... all point out the fact that they are brahmains... but than i asked him( my friend) he said they are rajputs ... they are settled in dipalpur ... i have another frnd from Rwlpindi .. military background... he has no issue saying that his ancestors were brahmin...

His friend case is similar to sudans, they don't claim rajput but instead pashtun ancestry which make 0 sense. Because there are sikhs and hindu sudhans in India.

Which mean dadi make sense. Mirasis aka genologists of jats and rajputs used to keep track family history etc Hell i think i may soon find out name of my non-muslim ancestors because of them which will be amazing.

Recently i found out my pardada name was ''Hakem Khan''. Though now after him we don't really use khan surname now anymore. Mirasis records can clear lots of confusion about some people claims. But once you are out of village then one can claim anything he want.

Anyway i though it was interesting, maybe with names i can get deeper in to our ancestor history.

thts weird...

thts weird...

Only knew about grand father, never really interested in our family history before. But mirasis keep record of jats ancestors, my cousin said he will get the names of non-muslim ancestors. Maybe converted 7-8 pushta ago, no idea how many years it translates in to.

Only knew about grand father, never really interested in our family history before. But mirasis keep record of jats ancestors, my cousin said he will get the names of non-muslim ancestors. Maybe converted 7-8 pushta ago, no idea how many years it translates in to.

I know the names of 5 of my ancestors... memorised i guess.. also have a shajra...

P.S: whats your caste?

Back
Top Bottom