What's new

Ramadan Kareem 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt fast today i will tomorrow

but it freakin 20 hour long roza in UK :disagree:

it starts at 3 in the morning and end at 10 :cry:

and its reaching 30 degrees in UK too :cry:

n in pak it wud b 15 hours long fastin n dun forget da heat n temperature here in summers:oops:

Ramadan Kareem

May this holy month of Ramadan bring a lot of happiness in your life and mine

May we all get the best out of this month and may the mercy of Allah be upon us all

AoA to all Muslims,

Sorry I didnt see this thread and made another one with Ramadan felicitations and wishes.

But i will repeat what I said.

Ramzan Mubarak/Kareem to all -

I hope everyone remembers this month doesn't just ask you to not eat; it requires you to be patient, giving, understanding, not to swear or hate or wish ill will on any of Gods creatures. It requires you to go the extra mile to help others -- especially those in need.

Let us take this opportunity to rebuild our faith in humanity and in turn to treat all we meet in the most humane way possible.

Pray for peace and stability especially in the Muslim World - which is, to my great pain and angst, undergoing a period of internal turmoil. Let's all be part of the solution towards this issue rather be part of the problem.

God bless you and your families.

Wow! KP main waqai tabdeeli aa gai hai! Mufti Popalzai also announces moon not sighted in Peshawar :) Same day Ramadan in whole Pakistan!

May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala accept our fast and prayers,
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala bless you and your loved ones, and
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala guide us, grant us protection, sabr, imaan and taqwa

Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil ‘ Alameen

Ramadan Kareem!

مسجد قاسم خان پشاور کے مفتی شہاب الدین نے بھی مرکزی رویت ہلال کمیٹی کے فیصلے کو تسلیم کر لیا - پورے پاکستان میں یہ رمضان سب ایک ساتھ شروع کریں گے

1069298_10151486334081766_1348652550_n.jpg

Went for first taraweeh, returned home now very tired, went to a mall for shopping and Playland, had too much fun!
Ramadan kareem!

The first day was very hard,its very hot and humid in western europe.
Ramazan mubarek to all

happy ramazan!

10 minutes to the first day of fasting

Ramadan Mubarak to you guys as well.

16 hour fasting plus 30 degree weather + on off electricity

:chilli: :lol: :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom