What's new

Ramadan Kareem 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
MR you are clearly mistaken when it comes to collection of Hadees Mr Hadees was compiled in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and also learn orally by all sahabas than they were stopped for sometime but than they ayat came which which said HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW doesn't speak from himself what ever he speaks is from ALLAH than Sahabas were told to right Hadees again and at the death of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW their were some written forms of Hadees and mostly learnt orally by Sahabas than Sahabas kept transferring it in their time both written and also orally and before their death many asked their students to right them and many did which include HAZRAT Abu Hurraira and than after their death soon came first major collection that is Mutta of Imam Malik than came Masnad e Ahmad bin Hanbal which has 40000 Hadees in it and than other books and without Hadees you can't follow most orders of the Quran mr @Talon @Developereo @Hyperion @LoveIcon @RazPaK @Secur @niaz @DESERT FIGHTER @Chak Bamu @Areesh @Abu Zolfiqar @mafiya @chauvunist @Rafi @darkinsky @HAIDER @Raja.Pakistani @Spring Onion @TaimiKhan @Pakistanisage @Aeronaut @RazorMC @Marshmallow @cb4

Zaravan bhai if i am NOT wrong it was NOT about hadees/hadith but about wahi. The wahi stopped for sometimes and our Prophet (PBUH
) were sad , then Allah showered his blessing and the process of wahi started again.

Please do not mislead people

if i am wrong correct me

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaravan bhai if i am NOT wrong it was NOT about hadees/hadith but about wahi. The wahi stopped for sometimes and our Prophet (PBUH
) were sad , then Allah showered his blessing and the process of wahi started again.

Please do not mislead people

if i am wrong correct me

No lady that was another Surat this is about that what every HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is from ALLAH not from himself and he said many other things other than the Quran too lady

Authenticity of Hadith and Sunnah

By Dr Khalid Alvi

Sunnah or Hadith is the second source from which the teachings of Islam are drawn. Hadith literally means a saying conveyed to man, but in the terminology of the experts of Hadith (Muhaditheen), it means sayings of Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam), his action or practice of his silent approval of the action or practice. Hadith and Sunnah are used interchangeably, but sometimes these are used for different meanings.

To deal with the topic, it is necessary to know the position of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) in Islam, because the indispensability of Hadith depends upon the position of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam).

Analyzing the issue, we can visualise three possibilities:

1. The duty of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) was only to convey the message and nothing more was required from him.

2. He had not only to convey the message but also to act upon it and to explain it. But all that was for the specified period and after his death the Holy Qur'aan is sufficient to guide the humanity.

3. No doubt he had to convey the Divine Message but it was also his duty to act upon it and to explain it to the people. His actions and explanations are a source of guidance forever. His sayings, actions, practices and explanations are a source of light for every Muslim in every age.

The learned men of the Muslim Ummah are of the unanimous view that only the third point is the correct assessment of the Holy Prophet's position in Islam.

The Holy Qur'aan contains dozens of reminders of the important position of the Holy Prophet. For instance, the Holy Qur'aan says:

"And verily in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example for him who look unto Allah and the last day and remembers Allah much." (Surah Ahzaab: 31)

According to this verse, every Muslim is bound to have the good example of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) as an ideal in life. In another verse, he has been made a 'Hakam' (judge) for the Muslims by Allah Almighty. No one remains a Muslim if he does not accept the Prophet's decisions and judgments:

"But no, by thy Lord, they can have no real faith until they make thee judge in all disputes between them and find in their souls no resistance against thy decisions but accept them with the fullest conviction." (Surah An-Nisaa: 65)

While explaining the qualities of the Muslims, the Holy Qur'aan says: "The answer of the believers, when summoned to Allah and His apostle, in order that He may judge between them, is no other than this: They say: we hear and we obey." (Surah Noor: 51)

In many places, the Holy Qur'aan has given its verdict on this issue. The Holy Qur'aan says: "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger." (Surah An-Nisaa: 59)

And: "Whatever the Messenger giveth you take it and whatever he forbiddeth abstain from it." (Surah Hashr: 7)

The Holy Qur'aan is very clear in expressing its view on the position of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam).

According to the Qur'aan, the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) has four capacities and he must be obeyed in every capacity.

He is 'Mu'allim' and 'Murabbi', "Shaarea'" (one who explains the Book), a law-giver and judge, and a ruler. In all these capacities, he is an ideal example for the Muslims. I am quoting a few verses of the Holy Book just to give a hint of this topic:

"Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among them an apostle from among themselves rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah, sanctifying them in Scripture and wisdom while, before that, they had been in manifest error." (Aal-e-'Imraan: 164)

"And We have sent down unto thee the Message that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them." (Nahl: 44)

"For he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good and pure and prohibits them from what is bad and impure. He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them." (Surah Aa'raaf: 157)

"O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Apostle, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything amongst yourselves refer it to Allah and His Apostle, if you believe in Allah and the last day." (Surah Nisaa': 59)

"It is not fitting for a believer--man or woman--when a matter has been decided by Allah and His apostle to have any option about their decision. If anyone disobeys Allah and His Apostle, he is indeed on a clearly wrong path." (Surah Ahzaab: 36)

In all these verses, the Holy Qur'aan has explained various aspects of the Holy Prophet's personality.

One can judge the importance of the Holy Prophet from these verses.

I am reminded of another important verse of the Holy Qur'aan, which is actually a verdict against those who do not believe in Hadith as an authentic source of law:

"If anyone contends with the Holy Prophet even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen and land him in Hell, what an evil refuge." (Surah Nisaa': 110)

The Holy Qur'aan while pressing the Muslims to obey the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam), goes a step further when it announces that the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) is above all the limitations of time and space.

He is the last Prophet and is a Messenger of Allah for the whole of humanity for all time to come.

Hadith is nothing but a reflection of the personality of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam), who is to be obeyed at every cost.

Any student of the Holy Qur'aan will see that the Holy Book generally deals with the broad principles or essentials of religion, going into details in very rare cases.

The details were generously supplied by the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) himself, either by showing in his practice how an injunction shall be carried out, or by giving an explanation in words.

The Sunnah or Hadith of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) was not, as is generally supposed, a thing of which the need may have been felt only after his death, for it was very much needed in his lifetime.

The two most important religious institutions of Islam are prayer and Zakat; yet when the injunction relating to prayer and Zakat were delivered, and they were repeatedly revealed in both Makkah and Madinah, no details were supplied.

Keep up prayers (Aqimoo-us-Salah) is the Qur'anic injunction and it was the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) himself who by his own actions gave the details of the prayer and said: "Salloo Kamaa Ra'aytumoonee Usallee" (pray as you see me praying).

Payment of Zakat is again an injunction frequently repeated in the Holy Qur'aan yet it was the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) who gave the rules and regulations for its payment and collection. These are but two example; but since Islam covers the entire sphere of human activities, hundreds of points had to be explained by the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) by his example in action and in words.

The Ulama have discussed the question of Hadith in detail as a "Wahyun Khafee" and prophetic wisdom. I do not want to go through the details, but one thing must be stated clearly that there were cases when the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam), not having received a revelation, made a personal effort to formulate opinion through his own wisdom, either it was corrected by revelation or it was approved.

The importance of the Sunnah even as a second source of Islam was a settled issue for the Companions of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam). I quote only one of the many examples: that of Hadhrat Mu'az bin Jabal (Radhi Allaho anho) who said to the Holy Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) that he would decide according to the Sunnah if he did not find the solution of a problem in the Book. To quote late Dr Hamidullah:

"The importance of Hadith is increased for the Muslims by the fact that Prophet Muhammad (Sall Allaho alaihe wasallam) not only taught, but took the opportunity of putting his teachings into practice in all the important affairs of life.

"He lived for twenty-three years after his appointment as the Messenger of Allah. He endowed his community with a religion, which he scrupulously practised himself.

"He founded a state, which he administered as the supreme head, maintaining internal peace and order, heading armies for external defence, judging and deciding the litigations of his subjects, punishing the criminals and legislating in all walks of life.

"He married and left a model of family life. Another important fact is that he did not declare himself to be above the ordinary law, which he imposed on others.

"His practice was not mere private conduct, but a detailed interpretation and application of his teachings." (Introduction to Islam, page 23)

The man, therefore, who embraced Islam stood in need of both the Holy Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Actually Hadith is so important that without it one cannot fully understand the Holy Book and Islam or be able to apply it to one's life and practice.

the-hadith.png

Series on Hadith Part 2a – Sahaba recorded Hadith
We are re-starting the series on Hadith. Here are the links to previous articles:

Introduction
Part 1 – Is Hadith the mother of all sects?
Part 2 – Is Hadith reliable?
We wrote in part 2 that Sahaba (RA) used to record Hadith. Historical texts tell us that the compilation of Hadith started in the life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and on certain occasions he instructed the Sahaba to record his rulings.

At the time of the Prophet, the Arab society was not literate. Very few people knew how to read or write. The Qur’an uses the word ‘umiyeen’ [plural] for Arabs and the word ‘ummi’ for the Prophet, who had not received any formal education. The Arabs relied on their memories to retain knowledge; this is how they recalled stories of past battles and remembered family lineage. When the Qur’an was revealed, it was initially committed to memory by the Prophet and his Sahaba. It is important here to mention that the Qur’an was a miracle and the Word of Allah, therefore, the words of Allah could not be exchanged for synonyms or words with similar meanings: it was memorised exactly as it was revealed. Very early in Islamic history, arrangements were made to preserve the text on parchment, pieces of wood or whatever materials were available for writing.

On the other hand, hadith was not a miracle. The action and the words of the Prophet represented his interpretations of the message of the Qur’an. However, we also find hadith which are records of revelations: these are called Hadith Qudsi. The explanations offered by the Prophet depended on the situation and his audience. This is the reason why there is no ruling about the recitation of the Hadith, whereas there are established rules for the recitation of the Qur’an.

In addition, there were many occasions where the Prophet’s actions were witnessed by the Sahaba and the record of the action exists, but there aren’t exact words attributed to the Prophet. The hadith falling in this category are called ‘ahadith-e-faylia’ or reports of the actions of the Prophet. These are the occasions when the Prophet simply said, ‘Do as I do.’ For example, Imam Bukhari and Muslim narrate the salah hadith where the Prophet said, ‘Offer the salah as you see me do it.’ Similarly, when performing the ritual of Rami (stoning the Satan) during Hajj, the Prophet said, ‘Learn your rituals (by seeing me performing them), for I do not know whether I would be performing hajj after this hajj of mine.’ (Sahih Muslim Book #007, Hadith #2976)

Finally, there were many occasions when the Prophet (SAW) stayed silent when witnessing an action or incident. He would clearly stop the Sahaba (RA) if he felt that they were doing something wrong; but if their actions were not against the Shariah, then he allowed the Sahaba to continue. Such hadith is called ‘Taqrari’. It is plausible that a large numbers of actions and incidents fell in this category and it would not have been possible to record each and every one of them. Given the burden this would put on the Sahaba, the majority of whom could not write, and given the lack of writing materials, the Sahaba preferred to rely on their memory. Imam Shaubi, a renowned scholar of Islam, used to prefer recording memorised narrations rather than those that had been written down. In the modern age, we prefer to write because we have access to cheap and easily available writing materials. We need to realize that this was not the case 1400 years ago.

The purpose of this discussion is to highlight the fact that the Qur’an was given priority in exact memorising and writing down. When the bulk of the Qur’an had been revealed and recorded, the Sahaba turned their attention to the recording of Hadith. By that time, Muslims were familiar with the style and tone of the Qur’an, which lessened the risk of this being confused with Hadith. The recording of hadith wasn’t an urgent issue when the Prophet (SAW) was alive but gained urgency upon his death since the Sahaba could no longer tap into the wisdom of the Prophet who lived among them. Thus, it was only logical to try to record the interpretations of the Qur’an which were given by the Prophet.

After the Battle of Badr, many Muslims learned how to read and write. We find a report in Tirmidhi that the Prophet allowed the recording of Hadith:

One of the Ansari Sahabi (RA) used to visit the Prophet (SAW) in his gatherings. He listened to the Prophet’s sayings and liked them but his memory was weak so he was unable to remember most of the sayings. He complained to the Prophet (SAW) about the weakness of his memory and said, ‘I listen to your hadith and I like them but I can’t remember them.’ On hearing this, the Prophet instructed him, ‘Seek help from your right hand’ and asked him to write by pointing at his right hand. [Tirmidhi: Chapter Ma ja Fi Rukhsata Fi Kitabatul Ilm]

It is narrated in Sunan Abu Dawood and Musnad-e-Darmi that Abdullah Bin Amr Binul Aas (RA) said, ‘I used to write to remember what I listened from the Prophet (SAW), then Quraish stopped me to do so and said to me, ‘You used to write whatever he (SAW) said. Though he is human and sometimes he said something in anger and sometimes he said something in happiness.’ On hearing this, I stopped writing and asked the Prophet (SAW). The Prophet said, while pointing towards his tongue with his finger that, ‘Write what you listen from me, I swear to Allah this tongue doesn’t speak anything except Truth.’ [Sunan Abu Dawood: Chapter Kitabatul Ilm. Musnad-e-Darmi, Chapter: Min Rukhsa Fi Kitabatul Ilm]

On many occasions, the Prophet (SAW) himself dictated his teachings and rulings for people to record. It is narrated in Sahih Bukhari and Tirmidhi on the authority of Abu Huraira (RA) that in the year of Victory of Makkah, a man from the tribe of Bani Khuza’a killed a man from Bani Laith. When the news reached the Prophet, he addressed the people gathered around him. On the completion of his address, a Sahabi from Yemen, Abu Shah (RA), stood up and requested the Prophet if someone could write the rulings [regarding Qisas] for him. The Prophet then ordered, ‘Write it for Abu Shah (RA)’. (Sahih Bukhari book #42, Hadith #613 and also book #83, Hadith #19)

Hafiz Ibn-e-Abdul Barr reported in Jamay Biyaanul Ilm that the Prophet (SAW) instructed to write a book for Amr Bin Hazm for Sadaqat, Dayat, Farayiz and Sunan. (Al Rukhsata Fil Kitabatul Ilm). Imam Nisai also mentions this book in his Sunan. Imam Zehri said that this book was written on leather and it was with the grandson of Amr Bin Hazm i.e. Abu Bakr bin Hazm. ‘He brought that book to me and I read it.’ (Sunan Nisai).

The famous mufassir Ibn-e-Kathir also mentions this book in his Tareekh:

‘This is the most trusted book amongst the classical scholars. They used to consult it. Yaqub bin Sufyaan said that for me no book is more authentic than the book of Amr Bin Hazm. Sahaba (RA) of the Prophet (SAW) used to consult that book and left their opinions.’ It is also mentioned in Tanqeeh ul Anzaar fil uloomil Ansaar that Caliph Umar (RA) consulted this book for the dayat of fingers. (Vol.2, pp. 351)

Daral Qatni also mentioned in his Sunan (Chapter: Zakat) that when Umar bin Abdul Aziz became the Caliph, he sent a messenger to Medina to find out the Prophet’s ruling about Zakat. The messenger obtained one manuscript (saheefa) from the family of Amr Bin Hazm, which the Prophet had dictated to Amr Bin Hazm (RA). This was about Sadaqat. He found another writing kept within the family of Umar (RA) which Umar (RA) had dictated in his time for his governors. Upon receiving these, Umar bin Abdul Aziz instructed his governors to make decisions according to these two writings.

Imam Malik combined nearly all Hadith in these manuscripts in his book Muwatta. Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi narrated on the authority of Abdullah bin Umar (RA) that the Prophet dictated the Kitabul Sadaqat but he didn’t get the chance to send it to the Sahaba (governing other territories) as he died. This book was kept near his sword. Then Abu Bakr (RA) acted upon it and after him Umar (RA) acted upon it. (Abu Dawood: Chapter Zakat. Tirmidhi: Chapter Zakat)

Later on this book remained with the family of Umar (RA). Imam Zehri mentions that Umar Bin Abdul Aziz borrowed it from the two sons of Abdullah bin Umar (RA), Abdullah and Salim, who had made copies of it. Zehri further says that he learnt that book by heart. (Sunan Abu Dawood)

Other compilations during the time of the Sahaba (RA)

There were other compilations of Hadith at the time of the Sahaba (RA). These are listed below:

1. Saheefa-e-Sadiqa

As mentioned above, Abdullah Bin Amr Binul Aas (RA) used to write the hadith of the Prophet (SAW). He compiled them as a book and named it Asadiqa. This book was so dear to him that he used to say, ‘There are two things that invoke me to live. One is Asadiqa and the other is Wahat. Asadiqa is the book containing ahadith that I heard from the Prophet whereas Wahat is the land that my father Amr Binul Aas made ‘waqf’ for Allah and I used to take care of it.’ (Sunan Darmi and Jamay Biyaan ul Ilm)

Later on, all the muhaditheen included hadith from this saheefa into their compilations. Imam Bukhari took more than one hundred hadith from it; Imam Muslim mentions thirty and the Muwatta of Imam Malik is full of hadith from this saheefa.

2. Saheefa-e-Ali (RA)

Ali (RA) also compiled some hadith in the Prophet’s era. Ali (RA) said, ‘During the Prophet’s era, we didn’t write anything except the Qur’an and this book.’ (Sahih Bukhari Book #83, Hadith #50). This book was in a leather bag placed near his sword cap (Sahih Muslim). This is the same book about which Ali’s (RA) son, Muhammad Binul Hanafia, said, ‘My father asked me to take this book to Usman (RA) as it contains the rulings of the Prophet regarding Zakat.’ (Sahih Bukhari). Imam Bukhari took many hadith from this saheefa and included them in his Sahih in more than 9 chapters like the Book of Knowledge and Virtues of Medina.

Rafay Bin Khudaij (RA) used to write hadith during the life of the Prophet (SAW). There is a hadith in Musnad Ahmed in which it is mentioned that Marwan Bin Hakam (RA) said that Makkah is haram. On hearing this, Rafay Bin Khudaij said that if Makkah is haram then Medina is haram as well and this is written with us on a book of leather. On this Marwan said, ‘Yes! We also know this thing.’

3. Saheefa-e-Jabir bin Abdullah (RA)

Jabir (RA) also used to write the hadith. In Tirmidhi, it is mentioned that Qatadah (RA) and Hasan Basri (RA) used to narrate hadith from the book of Jabir. Many muhadditheen have mentioned this book. Imam Zahbi writes in Tazkiratul Haffaz under the heading of Qatadah (RA):

Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal said, ‘Qatadah was the best Hafiz amongst people of Basra. Whatever he listens, he memorises it. Once the book of Jabir (RA) was read in front of him; he memorised it all at once.”

4. Saheefa-e-Samura bin Jundab (RA)

Hafiz Ibn-e-Hajr says in Tehzeeb ul Tehzeeb that Hasan Basri used to narrate hadith from the Book of Samura Bin Jundab. Bukhari, Muslim, Nisai and Tirmidhi brought hadith of this book in their compilations. Along with Hasan Basri, the son of Samura Bin Jundab, Salman bin Samura, also narrated hadith from this book. (Fath ul Bari, vol. 2, pp. 315).

5. Saheefa-e-Abu Huraira (RA)

Initially, Abu Huraira (RA) did not write hadith but near the end of his life, he wrote the hadith that he remembered on pieces of leather. Once Hasan bin Ummaiya Zamri narrated a hadith in front of Abu Huraira (RA). Upon hearing that hadith, Abu Huraira took him to his house and showed him a book and told him that the said hadith had also been written by him. (Fath ul Bari, Chapter: Kitabatul Ilm)

6. Saheefa-e-Abdullah bin Masood (RA)

Hafiz Ibn-e-Abdul Barr mentions in Jamay Biyan ul Ilm that Abdul Rehman bin Abdullah bin Masood (RA) once brought out a book in a gathering and said, ‘I swear to Allah, the hadith in this book is written by my father Abdullah Bin Masood (RA).’ (Jamay Biyaan ul Ilm, Chapter: Kitabatul Hadith. Musnad-e-Darmi)

There are more than half a dozen hadith books that were compiled by Sahaba (RA) in the era of the Prophet (SAW) and immediately after it. So it is not correct to say that the Sahaba never compiled hadith, or that hadith is hearsay after hearsay, or that the later imams (like Bukhari and Muslim) invented them. The more balanced and well-evidenced view is that the Sahaba (RA) did not record hadith in the very early days of Islam but later on, when most of the Quran had been revealed, the Sahaba started compiling the hadith, sometimes also on the instructions of the Prophet. This is further corroborated by Western historians, who have traditionally been very skeptical of hadith literature (see part 2 of this series for references).

Therefore, the hadith books that are in our hands today – by the names of Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Muwatta Imam Malik, Nisai, Tirmidhi, Darmi, Humaidi, Ibn-e-Maja and Musnad Ahmed Bin Hanbal – have their roots in the works put together by the Sahaba (RA).

Assalam o ‘alaikum

@Zarvan could you explain why Fiqqah Jaafriya consider 6 authentic books of Ahaadees (Sahaa sitta) null and void and only consider their compilations of hadess authentic?

I mean if Saha sitta was collected after such due diligence and confirming each and every authentic hadith, then why they refuse it all together?

@Zarvan could you explain why Fiqqah Jaafriya consider 6 authentic books of Ahaadees (Sahaa sitta) null and void and only consider their compilations of hadess authentic?

I mean if Saha sitta was collected after such due diligence and confirming each and every authentic hadith, then why they refuse it all together?

Actually they think or have been taught that all Sahabas except 3 or 4 had gone back towards kufr ... Therefore they consider only those sayings which are certified from their ancient Ulemas that they have gotten those sayings from their 11 Imam's sources .........

because they consider sahabas as kafirs Mr and they have far more hadees than us they along with hazrat Muhammad saw consider all off their 12 imams sayings as hadees shias only consider 10 or twelve sahabas good who mostly supported hazrat Ali ra

Unity, Faith, Discipline and Purification

Purification in and of itself is Half the faith.

For you living in Islamabad, you would know where I got the second line of this post

Actually they think or have been taught that all Sahabas except 3 or 4 had gone back towards kufr ... Therefore they consider only those sayings which are certified from their ancient Ulemas that they have gotten those sayings from their 11 Imam's sources .........

because they consider sahabas as kafirs Mr and they have far more hadees than us they along with hazrat Muhammad saw consider all off their 12 imams sayings as hadees shias only consider 10 or twelve sahabas good who mostly supported hazrat Ali ra

Another objection they raise, Majority of ahadeeth are qouted by Abu Huraira (R.A), they say abu huraira lived with Prophet (P.B.U.H) for few years while Hazrat Ali (R.A) remained with Prophet (P.B.U.H) for his whole life so how come there there are few hadith's quoted by Hazrat Ali (R.A) and thousands of hadiths Abu huraira quoted?

So you see even there is a conflict of hadiths in Ummah, that's the point I'm trying to raise.

Another objection they raise, Majority of ahadeeth are qouted by Abu Huraira (R.A), they say abu huraira lived with Prophet (P.B.U.H) for few years while Hazrat Ali (R.A) remained with Prophet (P.B.U.H) for his whole life so how come there there are few hadith's quoted by Hazrat Ali (R.A) and thousands of hadiths Abu huraira quoted?

So you see even there is a conflict of hadiths in Ummah, that's the point I'm trying to raise.
Mr first without hadees you can't follow Quran without hadees and only shias and kharjees deny hadees Mr other their is no conflict between 1.3 billion Muslims who are Sunnis thirdly they are their just statements main reason is they consider sahabas kafirs hazrat Abu hurraira used to be always with hazrat Muhammad saw but others like Ali used to go for trade and other works too Mr some sahabas just used to be extra careful when quoting hadees and by most others quoted everything which hazrat Muhammad saw told them shias have their own hadees denial off hadees is done by kharjis

there is no conflict. these are all...............
when you want something you find its answer. here is an answer from sahi bukhari.

Sahih Bukhari 118 Narrated Abu Huraira
People say that I have narrated many Hadiths (The Prophet's narrations). Had it not been for two verses in the Qur'an, I would not have narrated a single Hadith, and the verses are: "Verily those who conceal the clear sign and the guidance which We have sent down . . . (up to) Most Merciful." (2:159-160). And no doubt our Muhajir (emigrant) brothers used to be busy in the market with their business (bargains) and our Ansari brothers used to be busy with their property (agriculture). But I (Abu Huraira) used to stick to Allah's Apostle contented with what will fill my stomach and I used to attend that which they used not to attend and I used to memorize that which they used not to memorize.

Sahih Bukhari 119 Narrated / Authority of: Abu Huraira
I said to Allah's Apostle "I hear many narrations (Hadiths) from you but I forget them." Allah's Apostle said, "Spread your Rida' (garment)." I did accordingly and then he moved his hands as if filling them with something (and emptied them in my Rida') and then said, "Take and wrap this sheet over your body." I did it and after that I never forgot any thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom