What's new

RAM MANDIR in Ayodhya soon? Supreme Court offers to mediate, seeks urgent hearing next week

MMS is HIDING in his BATHROOM wearing a Raincoat :lol:

MMS presided over the MOST CORRUPT Government in Indian History

He knew EVERYTHING and he CLOSED his eyes and allowed the LOOT to GO ON

It was an era of Organised LOOT and legalised plunder

History will REMEMBER him for CORRUPTION

He Himself RUINED his good name and Destroyed his earlier good deeds
by closing his eyes

MMS is the Architect of Coal Gate. He should rotting in jail but our Judiciary is Impotent & Corrupt. :pissed:

Ram Mandir at Ayodhya should be constructed similar like the Somnath Temple and all Indians should understand one thing that the construction of Ram mandir at Ayodhya is directly linked with the liberation of holy lands which are being occupied since the past 100 years .

Ram Mandir at Ayodhya will be a national monument as Shri Ram is the Aryan of Rig Vedic tribes of Indian Nation.

Government of India should return back the money which has been given by Kar sevaks for the construction of Ram Mandir as Ram Mandir at Ayodhya will be national monument.

My Friends from UP say that
Once construction starts ; there will be a huge rush of people

There wont be place to stand

With BJP Government in state ; Lakhs of people will converge on Ayodhya
Who doesnt want to be the part of History ... I wont loose this opportunity to deprive myself the blessing Lord Rama...

How many could say they where part of Glory restoration of Lord Rama...

Sometime I have a sneaky feeling, maybe, just maybe, Pakistani deep state is behind the rise of these Hindu terrorists and lunatics in India. These dumbwits are well on the path of self destruction. Maybe that is the grand plan, who knows!

Who doesnt want to be the part of History ... I wont loose this opportunity to deprive myself the blessing Lord Rama...

How many could say they where part of Glory restoration of Lord Rama...

Great Game and Cold war have affected Indian nation the most . But now the golden era is again in front of us.

We Indians dont want to fight but if the wars are forced on us then we Indians wont be silent.

Sometime I have a sneaky feeling, maybe, just maybe, Pakistani deep state is behind the rise of these Hindu terrorists and lunatics in India. These dumbwits are well on the path of self destruction. Maybe that is the grand plan, who knows!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

:)

Great Game and Cold war have affected Indian nation the most . But now the golden era is again in front of us.

We Indians dont want to fight but if the wars are forced on us then we Indians wont be silent.
Great game understood, by the creation of Pakistan. But how Cold War? Could you explain please?

I think I red somewhere yesterday, the Congresses reaction to Yogi's appointment was surprisingly weak. And the Congress was the first and last refuge for India's Muslims. Now what? They are buggered.

True, All the regional parties were shocked in the manner they lost be it SP, BSP or Congress. Inspite of BJP not giving single ticket to any Muslims, the sweeped the state with such huge margin.

The most powerful Muslim leader in India, Asaduddin Owaisi of All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) failed to even open its account in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017. The AIMIM fielded 38 candidates in Uttar Pradesh for Assembly polls. The AIMIM couldn’t register victory even on single seat. The loss of all 38 candidates is a shock & huge setback for Asaduddin Owaisi. If AIMIM would not have entered UP, BJP may not have pitched Yogi & it may have had troubles to get the figures to form Govt. Owaisi Muslim party gave BJP the excuse to bring it a religious face to campaign as they were only targetting Hindus with the face, but what results came was unexpected even by BJP.

This defeat is due to Muslim woman. They didn't want another Muslim leader to hold power in the largest muslim population state. Many muslim woman has been waiting for enjoying some freedom with men & have similar rights & freedom like other Indian women. They are exploited & suppressed by Men. Women don't have so much courage to take on men. Most Killings & atrocities are not even reported due to interference from clerics & religious leaders. The fear of also having Muslim parties come & hold political powers is catastrophe for the already oppressed woman in the region. Owaisi has been dead against the banning of Triple talaq & has said Muslims have their own culture & nobody should interfere with their customs of marriage and triple talaq.

So women in UP has voted for BJP to stop such people like Owaisi to gain foothold in UP who will only oppress them more. It's not the victory of BJP, it's the margin in which they won without even campaigning to muslims, which has shocked every opposition party. Owaisi has had many bitter confrontations with Yogi Aditynath. He spit venom against BJP & especially the yogi in all his campaigns. He pumped in a lot of money to campaign in UP. Elevating Yogi as CM is adding salt to his injury by BJP. It's also a challenge put across to Owaisi, to come & waste more money again in next election, if you have courage.

My point was that it doesnt matter if it 300, 3000, or 30,000. Wherever there is a Muslim building standing over a Hindu sacred site, tear that building down. As a Muslim I would do the same.

Ha Ha Ha. Muslims can & will do, do you think you will allow other communities to do the same. Is't even thinkable. There will be a hue & cry not only in India. First country will be Pakistan followed by many other countries & terroist groups like ISIS, LET, JUD, etc will go insane.

Let the muslims in India give this statement (Wherever there is a Muslim building standing over a Hindu sacred site, tear that building down) & you will see what will happen, there will be thousands of structures which will be brought down.

I have to say that may be somewhat true. I find, here in the UK, Hindus and Muslims from States like Kerala actually have quite close friendships and associations. Gujaratis in the UK hate, I repeat, hate Muslims and Pakistanis. You may be right.

He managed to survive? Nice to hear that. I thought he was toast.

Now all their arguments are failing even poster boys Zakir Naik and Bollywood Khans felt the heat now i just enjoy trolling them :D
They are not my countrymen i dont care about them

Zakir Naik will be poster boy since Muslims will never go on procession or give fatwa or death penalty to people like him & mind you he's still alive even being a minority. Imagine a similar person giving debate about Hinduism in Pakistan or even India. Even proving why Islam is wrong in the speech like how Zakir does. It's easier to prove Islam wrong, with solid logic than Zakir. Do you know what will be the outcome. Can you imagine Muslims just ignoring & keeping quiet to such speeches. He/She will be given Fatwa or death penalty & bounty like Salman Rushdie, Taslima Nasreen.

Bollywood Khans has no problem as long as they don't bring in religion & communal talks.

Who do you eliminate first. Actually, the more pertinent question would be, who do you see as the main obstacle to a true Hindu Rashtra?

Some people's ideology of religion is the main thing to be eliminated. Every Country's policies should be based on the majority & the land's ancient culture. Foreign cultures can be allowed as long as they don't threaten the ethnic culture & beliefs. It's already happening in many countries be it America, France, Netherlands, Germany, etc. India should not be behind.

We are no where bothered of a Hindu Rashtra as long as there is peace. Nobody has problem with other faiths, be it Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis, Jews, etc. There may be small frictions, but it doesn't lead to everlasting divide or violence. Partition was the seeds of divide & hatred. If India Pakistan would not have partitioned there would n't be so much hatred. It's the constant wars, terror attacks & the insecurities, which has given rise to religious ideology. There was never a religious political party ever in Indian sub-continent. Muslim league Party was the first such party created by Muslims based on religion. Every body knows what the invaders did with sword to innocents, when they invaded, so again somebody fanning the same ideology after our long & painful freedom struggle was not called for.

RSS, VHP, BJP, Shiv Sena all are outcomes of similar ideology to counter the predecessor. A counter power one day will always rise when separatism, violence & in-security is prevailing. It happens to suppress the oppressors to bring peace & security in the region.

Let's see your response. It will prove the hatred you have with Indians & when somebody talks reality. You try to suppress them. Watch it just happen. This is reason why Ram Mandir has to be constructed. It's a statement to show we can't be suppressed any more. Our country our wishes has to prevail

Last edited:
Great game understood, by the creation of Pakistan. But how Cold War? Could you explain please?

You can ask about this to any patriot Indian, patriot Arab and patriot Turk , they will explain you regarding the great game in detail.

You can ask about this to any patriot Indian, patriot Arab and patriot Turk , they will explain you regarding the great game in detail.
Could you give some reading materials? I am secluded right now, can't talk to many people, preparing for exams.

@Hindustani78 do you work for Indian govt in Latvia? External affairs?

MMS is HIDING in his BATHROOM wearing a Raincoat :lol:

MMS presided over the MOST CORRUPT Government in Indian History

He knew EVERYTHING and he CLOSED his eyes and allowed the LOOT to GO ON

It was an era of Organised LOOT and legalised plunder

History will REMEMBER him for CORRUPTION

He Himself RUINED his good name and Destroyed his earlier good deeds
by closing his eyes
Mms - Modern day dhrutarashtra

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/602462/muslim-outfits-sceptical-court-settlement.html

Muslim organisations, including Babri Masjid Action Committee were today sceptical about the Supreme Court's suggestion for talks to resolve the Ayodhya dispute, saying attempts at out-of-court settlement in the past have been unsuccessful. "We are ready with Chief Justice (of India) mediating... we trust him. We are also ready we if he nominates a team for hearing the matter. But out of court settlement is not possible. If SC passes an order in this regard, we will look into it," said Zafaryab Jilani, Convenor of the Committee which is a party to the case.

His comments came against the backdrop of the apex court earlier in the day asking parties concerned to sit together to arrive at a consensus on Ayodhya issue, which has been dragging for decades. "It is a sensitive and sentimental issue and it's best that it is settled amicably," the SC observed. Jilani said that going by his experience of last three decades, he feels that the matter cannot be settled outside the court and referred to unsuccessful negotiation attempts made during the tenures of former Prime Ministers Chandrashekhar and P V Narasimha Rao. "Let them hear us, we are prepared. But we are not ready for out of court settlement," Jilani said.

"In 1986, talks started between the then Shankaracharya of Kanchi Kamkoti and President Muslim Personal Law Board Ali Miyan Nadvi but it failed. "Later in 1990, Prime Minister Chandrashekhar, UP Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav and Bhairon Singh Shekhawat talked but no results came. PM Narasimha Rao also constituted a committee and attempts of talks were made through Congress leader Subodh Kant Sahai but in 1992 the mosque was demolished," he said.

He said after the demolition, the then Muslim Personal Law Board President Rabe Hasan Nadvi had sought a written proposal from Shankaracharya of Kanchi in which he said Muslims should leave claim on three mosques, which was not acceptable. The Secretary General of All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), Maulana Wali Rahmani, said, "We have trust in the Chief Justice and if he is there we are ready for talks." "Talks were held earlier also but it can be initiated again. But talks should not be long," he added.

Maulana Khalid Rashid of the AIMPLB alleged that the attempts in the past to resolve the issue were foiled by political parties. "Negotiation have been made in the past a number of times between the two parties. But each time, political parties foiled our attempts...(So), we are of the view that let the Supreme Court decide once and for all," Maulana Khalid Rashid of the AIMPLB said. Rashid, however, said the Board respects the gesture of the CJI and the sentiments of Hindus.

"If the parties wants me to sit with mediators chosen by both the sides for negotiations, am ready to take up the task. Even the services of my brother judges can be availed for the purpose," Chief Justice J S Khehar, who headed the SC bench, said today. The Allahabad High Court, had in its verdict on September 30, 2010, directed three-way division of the disputed Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid site in Ayodhya. The verdict was challenged in the apex court.

Could you give some reading materials? I am secluded right now, can't talk to many people, preparing for exams.

All this is related from Fakir Sanyassi rebellion to vellore mutiny to 1857 war of independence to first world war and then how the British divided Indians among Indians on the basis of religion, caste and clans.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-an-ayodhya-roadmap-out-of-his-court-4579530/

Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title suits, pending since 1949, as a matter of “sentiments and religion”, the Supreme Court Tuesday appealed for an amicable resolution of the dispute, with Chief Justice of India J S Khehar expressing his readiness to even moderate a settlement between the two sides laying claim over the site in Ayodhya.

“Give a bit, take a bit. Make an effort to sort it out. These are issues best decided jointly…these are issues of sentiments and religion. The court should come in the picture only if you cannot settle it…if the parties wants me to sit with mediators chosen by both the sides for negotiations, I am ready to take up the task,” said Justice Khehar.

The CJI stated that he would not hear the case in court if the parties wanted him to help them in mediation. “You want me, I am ready to do it. You don’t want me, I won’t. If you want my brother judges, you can take them but first try to sit with each other and resolve it. After all, these are issues of sentiments. And if you want some principal mediator, we can arrange that,” the judge responded as BJP MP Subramanian Swamy mentioned the matter for early hearing.

Swamy had submitted that the batch of cases on the tile suits were pending in the apex court for the last six years and although the pleadings were complete, neither a date nor a bench for hearing the dispute had been fixed.

At present, there is a “status quo” by the apex court on the Allahabad High Court order of three-way division of the disputed site. By a 2:1 majority judgment, the Allahabad High Court had in 2010 ordered for the three-way division of “roughly 15,000 square feet site” occupied by the mosque before its demolition on December 6, 1992 — one-third for the Sunni Waqf Board, one-third for the Nirmohi Akhara and one-third to the party for Ram Lalla.

After Swamy’s mention, the CJI, who shared the bench with Justices D Y Chandrachud and Sanjay K Kaul, responded that he would give it a thought as to when this matter could be taken up for hearing by a three-judge bench.

“However, we think these matters are best decided outside court. You sit together and have a discussion. If you want any assistance, you can come to us anytime. These are very sensitive issues. These are issues that need to be resolved. If all of you want to sit across the table and resolve, we can effectuate it,” Justice Khehar told Swamy.

The CJI added that the “first attempt should be to sit with each other” and make attempts to resolve it outside court. “You must fresh attempts to arrive at a consensual decision. If required, you must choose a moderator to end the dispute. If the parties wants me to sit with mediators chosen by both the sides for negotiations, I am ready to take up the task,” he said.

Swamy, on his part, said that he had approached the Muslim community members who had replied that judicial intervention was required to solve the matter. The bench then asked Swamy to consult the parties and inform it about the decision on March 31.

Last year, the apex court had allowed Swamy to intervene in the matters pending since 2010 relating to the Ayodhya title dispute with his plea seeking construction of Ram temple at the site of the demolished disputed structure.

In his petition, Swamy claimed that under the practices prevalent in Islamic countries, a mosque could be shifted to any other place for public purposes, such as constructing roads, whereas a temple once constructed cannot be touched.

He has also sought directions to expedite the disposal of several petitions challenging the Allahabad High Court verdict of three-way division of the disputed Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid site in Ayodhya on September 30, 2010.

This is that place only where the Marathas and Hindustanis fought together irrespective of thier religion in 1857 and now the truth is in front of us.

After clashes over the possession of the site, the British administration erected a fence to separate the places of worship. The inner court was to be used by Muslims and the outer court by the Hindus. The arrangement couldn’t last long as Mahant Raghubar Das filed a suit in 1885 seeking permission to build a canopy on Ram Chabootra.

There is always a first drop of rain and then the rest follow.

Hindus should have opted legal course against Muslims instead of burning and gutting them.

Unfortunately burning and gutting Churches and Mosques is what gets them elected to the highest powerful positions such as PM/CM/DM in India.

Majority of Indians love voting for extremist hindu fanatics. This is a fact!

Why now? You guys are doing it since 1947. keep doing that. We know how to manage Indian Muslims.
What happened in 1947 the partition riots?
They happened in both Punjabs

Trust me. Their fate is a Million times better that Hindus in Pakistan !
Why even compare with Hindus ? Muslims in India can ATLEAST use FB !
Oh really name one major political party calling for genocide of minorities in my country?
We do have issues but instead of fanning the fire parties here are working on blowing them out

Back
Top Bottom