What's new

Ram Janmabhoomi or Babri Masjid- Possible solutions.

The disputed site should be used for the construction of?

• Ram Mandir(Holy temple 'Birthplace of Ramlala')

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Babri Masjid(The Mosque)

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • A School, College or a Hospital

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • A research center.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Grevion

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The Recent comments from the RSS cheif Mohan Bhagwat again sparked a row over the decades old issue and the comments from the different political wings followed.
Prepare ground for building Ram Temple: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat | The Indian Express

http://right-wing-outfits-demand-ram-mandir-construction.html

Construction of Ram temple at Ayodhya can 'boost' PM Modi's popularity: Shiv Sena - The Times of India

Ambedkar believed Ram Mandir is in Ayodhya, claims Union Minister Gehlot | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Vijaywargiya calls for consensus on 'Ram Mandir' construction | Business Standard News

Modi will realise Hindus' dream of Ram temple: Togadia | Business Standard News

Are we willing to have such a fight and possible riots for the same issue over and over again or is the future generation is willing to sacrifice their lives and family for a mandir or masjid?
Or should we in 21st century India should adopt a more neutral approach over such issues.
Comments and Votes are Welcomed from everyone.

Note- This is not a troll fest so please don't try and make it one.

@SarthakGanguly @jamahir @third eye
@Guynextdoor2 @Ind4Ever @Srinivas
@Joe Shearer @vayuputhra
@The BrOkEn HeArT @Stag112 @Nilgiri
@knight11 @Aminroop
@ranjeet

Because thats Ayodhya which has religious significance that is equivalent to Mecca! Can you even think of a temple in Kaaba?
We can say the same about Mathura, Puskar, Kailash and all the Hindu Tirths.
I want both structures in Ayodhya but a little farther from each other.
That's a possible solution but don't you think that it is not very practical?

Last edited:
Nothing less than a huge Ram Mandir. Same goes for Mathura and Kashi. We tolerated this nonsense for far too long, secularists and jholawalas Dhimmis can donate their own ancestral properties to build a school or hospital for the communal harmony.

Simple Solution... Half Area me Temple Bna do Half pe Masjid... beech me wall khari krdo... Simple is that Secular India ki Misaal Bn jai gi larai khtam...

If Masjid and Church can be build side by side why can't Masjid and temple?? Islam doesn't prevent about that

Simple Solution... Half Area me Temple Bna do Half pe Masjid... beech me wall khari krdo... Simple is that Secular India ki Misaal Bn jai gi larai khtam...

If Masjid and Church can be build side by side why can't Masjid and temple?? Islam doesn't prevent about that

There is a good chance that is what will happen. The High Court's ruling (presently being challenged in the Supreme Court by all parties) divides the disputed land between the complainants.

Nothing less than a huge Ram Mandir. Same goes for Mathura and Kashi. We tolerated this nonsense for far too long, secularists and jholawalas Dhimmis can donate their own ancestral properties to build a school or hospital for the communal harmony.
Well Don't you think that a Hospital or School is a more viable option given that neither Hindus nor Muslims are willing to give up on their demands and are willing to kill or get killed.

The same was the verdict of the Allahabad high court which divided the Site between all 3 parties but that is on hold by the Supreme court.

make a stripclub there and be done with it already.
Yes a Strip club on the sacred place of both Hindus and Muslims. This ain't exactly the 30th century.

Well Don't you think that a Hospital or School is a more viable option given that neither Hindus nor Muslims are willing to give up on their demands and are willing to kill or get killed.
It won't be the first time people will be killing for religion. It's for muslims to decide if they want to prolong this fight.

Back
Top Bottom