What's new

Rajputs, Jats and Gujjars

Status
Not open for further replies.
raseeden bhi jama karke rakhiyega...ye na ho kay koi raseed iran se kubbi yadev kay paas se nikal aye apki....

All entered into Excel spreadsheets and backed up on NAS in three different geographical locations.

The closest arabs to us in complexion are the Iraqis.

Saudis,gulf arabs in general are darker.

Nah from my experience Gulf Arabs are the closest. Iraqis have too many white people and not enough dark-skinned people.

jatt is not a race but profession , genetically jatt and jaat are different and every gotra have different origin same wy you can say bihari rajput , bengali rajput or any other indian rajput are different then pakistani rajputs

This is one of the reasons I brought up whether or not we should still call ourselves by such names. They don't denote our patrilineage, all they do is say which community of clans (that intermarry with each other) we belong to.

Are there any Aheers(Yadavs) in Pakistan?

In india, Aheers / Yadavs are a big politcal force in North India.

No.

Am a jatt please enlighten me on your blood type and faith please thanks in advance [emoji11] [emoji11] [emoji11]

Then why is your name "Great Janjua"? Do you get Janjua Jats as well?

They are fair and big like us.

No, both of you are mixed.

They came last, just before us.

Lmao no they didn't, Anglos came last and some of them assimilated into India (google Anglo-Indians).

From the same direction.

Again, incorrect. Most Jat clans came from Central Asia, not Iran.

No.

Then why is your name "Great Janjua"? Do you get Janjua Jats as well?

No, both of you are mixed.

Lmao no they didn't, Anglos came last and some of them assimilated into India (google Anglo-Indians).

Again, incorrect. Most Jat clans came from Central Asia, not Iran.
Great janjua is a tribute to general iftikhar janjua the guy my father served under in battle of chamb joria Mereya saleya

Pakistani history and identity, what does that have to do with you or the verbose troll you linked?

@Dubious I’m going to have to dispute you for this negative rating.

If you want to discuss it privately, we can do that.

This is my opinion based on the interaction of these two members with me and their behavior on this forum recently with others.

They have literally been attacking me this whole thread, while I have refused to engage in a back and forth.

I guess @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer are pressuring you on this.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet @Saiful Islam @Taimur Khurram

If I don’t want to engage with someone, I think I should have that right not to be forced to. @OsmanAli98 @M. Sarmad

If I’m asked to give an explanation, I will give it.

Last edited:
Great janjua is a tribute to general iftikhar janjua the guy my father served under in battle of chamb joria Mereya saleya

@saiyan0321

This is the answer to that little game I was playing with you elsewhere.

You had mentioned that the Indian Army would have had cause to remember the name of General Akhtar Hussain Malik with regret, if he had not been displaced very rudely at the last moment by Yahya Khan on the orders of Ayub Khan. I said that there was a better.

This is the man, Eftekhar (or Iftikhar) Janjua, who took the same line of attack as had done General Mallik six years earlier; the difference is that he won. Please look up the battle; it was handled in a masterly fashion, insofar as his attack on one flank being thwarted, he changed his axis of attack to the other flank and put so much asymmetric pressure to bear that the front cracked, and the Pakistanis poured in. The general did not live to see victory; he was shot down in a helicopter, and died of his injuries in hospital two days later.

IMO, he comes ahead of Tajammul Malik, and certainly of Akhtar Hussain Malik.

@Great Janjua

I had no idea that you had adopted your title from this general. Congratulations; he was the best Pakistani general. In 1965, he was in command, then a Brigadier, of the Gujarat/ Rann of Kutch sector, and won, albeit with a superiority of troops. Whatever, he won.

@saiyan0321

This is the answer to that little game I was playing with you elsewhere.

You had mentioned that the Indian Army would have had cause to remember the name of General Akhtar Hussain Malik with regret, if he had not been displaced very rudely at the last moment by Yahya Khan on the orders of Ayub Khan. I said that there was a better.

This is the man, Eftekhar (or Iftikhar) Janjua, who took the same line of attack as had done General Mallik six years earlier; the difference is that he won. Please look up the battle; it was handled in a masterly fashion, insofar as his attack on one flank being thwarted, he changed his axis of attack to the other flank and put so much asymmetric pressure to bear that the front cracked, and the Pakistanis poured in. The general did not live to see victory; he was shot down in a helicopter, and died of his injuries in hospital two days later.

IMO, he comes ahead of Tajammul Malik, and certainly of Akhtar Hussain Malik.

@Great Janjua

I had no idea that you had adopted your title from this general. Congratulations; he was the best Pakistani general. In 1965, he was in command, then a Brigadier, of the Gujarat/ Rann of Kutch sector, and won, albeit with a superiority of troops. Whatever, he won.

A definite read on a great man. It would do us all more good to read about these men in our curriculum then of those of old ages and gone... To know those that we can touch, to those that fought under our flag, it is something we deserve to know.... So many names came to light only wen personal study was undertaken. many times wars were mentioned in our curriculum but never the names of heroes nor the names of those that acted worse than villains whilst fighting on our front.

I will read up on him more. Thanks for the tag

A definite read on a great man. It would do us all more good to read about these men in our curriculum then of those of old ages and gone... To know those that we can touch, to those that fought under our flag, it is something we deserve to know.... So many names came to light only wen personal study was undertaken. many times wars were mentioned in our curriculum but never the names of heroes nor the names of those that acted worse than villains whilst fighting on our front.

I will read up on him more. Thanks for the tag

He was an Ahmadi, that's why he's not given the same due as others. There's a certain segment of society in Pakistan that wants to pretend Ahmadis have played no role in the defense of Pakistan, and that we're all traitors and foreign agents. The admins and some mods of PDF are counted in that segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom