What's new

Rajnath Singh went to toilet 8 times during SAARC meeting for secret conversation with Indian GOv

Haan Bhai Jaan, kareeb 6 saal se dekh raha hoon yeh sab hota hua. Socha ki hum bhi ab account bana lein aur Bhai jaan se haal chaal pooch lein.
bhut jaldi khayal a gya apko bhai jan :D
welcome - خوش آمدید - مرحبا -Bienvenido -स्वागत हे - স্বাগত - benvenuto - Bienvenue - ਸਵਾਗਤ -Добро пожаловат -

10 zubanoo main apko welcome kerty hain :bounce:

bhut jaldi khayal a gya apko bhai jan :D
welcome - خوش آمدید - مرحبا -Bienvenido -स्वागत हे - স্বাগত - benvenuto - Bienvenue - ਸਵਾਗਤ -Добро пожаловат -

10 zubanoo main apko welcome kerty hain :bounce:
Aisa nahi hai Bhai jaan, Kaafi der se mein soch raha tha ki ek baar tou aase bat karney ka mauka milye.

On a serious note, I actually joined PDF only because of you.

Aapki aur mere bahut jamne wali hai. Shyam ko maikhaney mein baith kar baat kiya kareingey aapse.

namaskar hazooor

i am fine and life is getting better day by day dost

at this time we have only few things in hand for trolling sorry its pdf and we troll on current affairs . if something big happen now all of these trolls will forget this guy and run behind that issue . you know public daily dose of hate typing ?:D:P

democracies run from bathroom ? 8 times in 3 hours meeting ? if its democracy i will love mushrraf :enjoy::lol:
Democracies run when people from humble backgrounds also attain high posts and can become PMs. This was a reply to his "chaiwala" comment. Lol, do you understand now?

So Indians sent an incompetent loud mouth who couldn't decide what to do or say and needed someone to tell him, probably they had a think tank on standby all the time to tell this pinhead bigmouth what to bark next.

Wow the crass remarks on a guest... Pakistan, congratulations!

Where does he keeps his cell phone ...

:omghaha:

Secret location needs a visit to the toilet

Meetig only lasted 3 hours so he could have reported after the meet. Instead he thought it was a brilliant idea to go to toilet every 15 minutes :lol:

If indeed his needs were genuine then that toilet sure needs a makeover as he was probably constipated after statement from nIsar :rofl:

Man who in the world keeps counting who goes to toilet and how many times. Is this how Pakistanis treat their guests? What happened to Pakistanis famous hospitality? These are all cheap shots to take especially on a guest by a host.

God forbid if someone release a tape of Rajnath inside the bathroom. That would be embarrassing.
Pakistan did hosted well but your minister end up bhagora what we can do

Haha...............I am in love with Pakistani media............

Back
Top Bottom