What's new

Rajnath Singh went to toilet 8 times during SAARC meeting for secret conversation with Indian GOv

God forbid if someone release a tape of Rajnath inside the bathroom. That would be embarrassing.

He was consulting with his government as per this claim in the report. so why it would be embarrassing

A person is exiting meeting again and again using justification of Toilet need in order to take instructions from Higher boss and you are saying what business we have?
As I said before, get your head out of toilet & read what is written in thread. Jumping here and there by reading only title is not a wise approach .....

He never used it I guess.
Only thing was to remain in touch with Indian government and keep on taking instructions about next step. But he did this in toilet. Which is pretty sick in my opinion.
This show he is naive & clue less about Manners of attending such meetings ....

Puppy,
Read what is written inside the thread .....

Read the thread .....

Of Course chimp,
I have seen the thread .
And that is why I asked this .
Now I have one another question ,you guys have people in there to peep in to toilet to know what he was doing in there ,havent you ?
Pathetic.

he used the old tactics of cheating in exams in schools and colleges.:omghaha:

in next SAARC conference he will wear "pampers"

people observe every bit of information when there is security issues

If he did then he himself was ill equipped to make any decisions and someone was pulling his strings.. or maybe he just drank a lot of water and has urinary inconsistency.

Well, looks like this was the most useful thing he did on the trip. Generated employment for the Pakistanis as well. Two birds, one stone.

This act confirm Indians' extreme addiction to toilets as a luxury....this is a dream oppurtunity Rajnath Singh got from employed pakistani attendants....for 600 million indians it remains a distant dream & a life time achievement to have.

This explains Indian love with Toilets.
No wonder 70% population $hit on their mother land face every day......

Yes - sometimes in the rivers for the lower riparian.

This act confirm Indians' extreme addiction to toilets as a luxury....this is a dream oppurtunity Rajnath Singh got from employed pakistani attendants....for 600 million indians it remains a distant dream & a life time achievement to have.

I am sure it was their dream job. Given your unemployment rates and the state of your economy - this was a golden opportunity for those attendants to earn their keep. He must have tipped them too if they did a good job - but given the general level of perception of workers from there - I doubt they were even competent at that.

regardless of what happened, or what's said, you dont walk out of international / multilateral meetings.. it just gives a bad impression.

I am sure it was their dream job. Given your unemployment rates and the state of your economy - this was a golden opportunity for those attendants to earn their keep. He must have tipped them too if they did a good job - but given the general level of perception of workers from there - I doubt they were even competent at that.

Funny an Indian Home Minister of 1.2 billion brought down to a toilet attendant level.

To me it looks like Home Minister of India Rajnath Singh was taking tips from Pakistani attendant about his country's toilet problem. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom