What's new

Rajnath Singh went to toilet 8 times during SAARC meeting for secret conversation with Indian GOv

bottom line - indian mentality represented by its home minister.

Funny an Indian Home Minister of 1.2 billion brought down to a toilet attendant level.

To me it looks like Home Minister of India Rajnath Singh was taking tips from Pakistani attendant about his country's toilet problem. :lol:

Or giving them tips - just improving them at their job. Am sure the same points were made to the entire Pakistani cabinet too - no wonder your media blacked it out. :yahoo:

Man pakistani media are so obsessed with India ,that they are stalking Indians in the bathrooms :rofl:

8/8 thread lol

Or giving them tips - just improving them at their job. Am sure the same points were made to the entire Pakistani cabinet too - no wonder your media blacked it out. :yahoo:

Yeah as per u say....ur Home Minister worked partime as toilet attendant somewhere in India??? :rolleyes::lol:

Or don't tell me its true, India made chai wala a Prime Minister India.. but what you just confirm. .Home Minister Rajnath was a toilet attendant before.. nothing surprising.

Rightly Pak media should have blacked this shameful leak of India. Acted responsibly.

Last edited:
Of Course chimp,
I have seen the thread .
And that is why I asked this .
Now I have one another question ,you guys have people in there to peep in to toilet to know what he was doing in there ,havent you ?
Pathetic.
ye acha tareeka hai dushmani nikalny ka ? dushman ke gutter block kar do :(

It can also be that he ate some food in India before boarding the airplane :lol:
I hope the mobile's voice recorder was not on.

Or don't tell me its true, India made chai wala a Prime Minister India.. but what you just confirm. .Home Minister Rajnath was a toilet attendant before.. nothing surprising. Rightly Pak should have blacked this shameful leak.
Yes, that's how democracies work. I don't expect you to know. Hopefully in a few generations your citizens too will understand all this.

Man who in the world keeps counting who goes to toilet and how many times. Is this how Pakistanis treat their guests? What happened to Pakistanis famous hospitality? These are all cheap shots to take especially on a guest by a host.

God forbid if someone release a tape of Rajnath inside the bathroom. That would be embarrassing.

Hospitality is for friends.

Salaam Imran Bhai. Kasi kat rahi hai zindgi?

Us bechare ko itna troll kyon kar rahe hain sab, Kya bigada hai usne kisi ka.
namaskar hazooor

i am fine and life is getting better day by day dost

at this time we have only few things in hand for trolling sorry its pdf and we troll on current affairs . if something big happen now all of these trolls will forget this guy and run behind that issue . you know public daily dose of hate typing ?:D:P

Yes, that's how democracies work. I don't expect you to know. Hopefully in a few generations your citizens too will understand all this.
democracies run from bathroom ? 8 times in 3 hours meeting ? if its democracy i will love mushrraf :enjoy::lol:

namaskar hazooor

i am fine and life is getting better day by day dost

at this time we have only few things in hand for trolling sorry its pdf and we troll on current affairs . if something big happen now all of these trolls will forget this guy and run behind that issue . you know public daily dose of hate typing ?:D:P

democracies run from bathroom ? 8 times in 3 hours meeting ? if its democracy i will love mushrraf :enjoy::lol:
Haan Bhai Jaan, kareeb 6 saal se dekh raha hoon yeh sab hota hua. Socha ki hum bhi ab account bana lein aur Bhai jaan se haal chaal pooch lein.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom