What's new

Rajnath Singh is a new defence minister of India !

Me neither, but there has been a conscientious effort to ensure that the mistakes our neighbours made don't happen here. As an Indian, i am sure you will appreciate.
Certainly we need to stay away from the mistakes that our neighbour made. But at the same time it would certainly be better to have someone who is knowledgeable in defence issues just like Dr. Jaishankar, an IFS officer, is now foreign minister

Yeah the indian army should be kept under the civilian leadership...on a leash always...never underestimate any army...i have heard first hand reports of what the indian army does to terrorists caught crossing into india...i almost vomited after hearing what they do with them when they are caught alive...it puts that gore movie SAW to shame :o:.

Certainly we need to stay away from the mistakes that our neighbour made. But at the same time it would certainly be better to have someone who is knowledgeable in defence issues just like Dr. Jaishankar, an IFS officer, is now foreign minister
Indeed, the ex Foreign Secretary's appointment is something we all welcome. In any case, if you are aware of how the bureaucracy works, they are always the ones to carry the mantle forward. An old BBC series, Yes Minister, is an apt analogy here.

Yeah the indian army should be kept under the civilian leadership...on a leash always...never underestimate any army...i have heard first hand reports of what the indian army does to terrorists caught crossing into india...i almost vomited after hearing what they do with them when they are caught alive...it puts that gore movie SAW to shame :o:.
You always seem to have a first hand knowledge about police and military atrocities, my old friend.:azn:

You always seem to have a first hand knowledge about police and military atrocities, my old friend.:azn:

My brother in in airforce...have friends in the army as well...my next door neigbour was in reserve during kargil war...he used tell a lot of stories about the brutality of war...believe me when i say this there are some real hard core blood drinking mother fuckers in our armed forces...god help the enemy who fall into their hands alive during combat :o:.

Which post, if i may ask? The thread in which we had a confrontation a month back?

post 41 in this thread which i have thanked as well...i feel i revealed a little too much personal info :p:

Edit : thanks bro for deleting your post for me :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom