What's new

Rajinikanth the next President of India and Supreme commander of Indian armed forces ?

Oh god if that ugly bald short dirty creepy guy becomes President of India I will renounce my Indian identity.

What the ...! Are you even for real?

Try this language in your adopted country and see how long you last. India has been far too kind for people with this kind of attitude towards their own compatriots.

@Topic
Humble, nationalistic, respected by one and all. I think he would be a tremendous choice to be the next President although the bar has been set so low with political appointees like Patil.

On a side note, is this part of BJP's game plan to enter Tamil Nadu's politics? That would be a very smart move to gain a foothold (just a foothold, mind you) in Tamil heartland.

Why would Rajinikanth would lose his business for an presidential post which will bring him any benefit at all?
He is 66, and still has few more years of acting left in him. He charges about 30C an movie, and along with market rights, share in profit etc he makes around 40-45 C for every movie he makes. If I am him, I would never accept that.

Secondly in this critical juncture, he is not a good choice for President. We need a seasoned politician. I am for Pranab Mukherjee for a second term as he is finally showing his soft bit of Hindutva and not overtly giving in to Modi' govt commands. Or someone really sensible. Even SM Krishna is a good candidate if Advani is not available.

I was expecting Rajnikant jokes............:coffee:

Silly thread- Rajini for President -will he fighting with staff of the Presidential Palace and taking a film on ..............

Back
Top Bottom