What's new

Raja Dahir Sen The Forgotten warrior of SIndh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know only the Raja Dahir who was defeated by the 17 year old commander Muhammad bin Qasim with an army that was far outnumbered and was fighting in a foreign land thousands of mile away from its home. His success brought the light and enlightenment to the dark subcontinent rife in tyranny and immorality.

Last edited:
I know only the Raja Dahir who was defeated the 17 year old commander Muhammad bin Qasim with an army that was far outnumbered and was fighting in a foreign land thousands of mile away from its home. His success brought the light and enlightenment to the dark subcontinent rife in tyranny and immorality.
Then you must watch the above clip , so that you learn facts and real truth of Raja Dahir and remove pakistani textbooked fake story about him from your mind for ever .

Last edited:
Im sorry but your cunt Bin qassim was just as fuking pathetic as dahir (the betraying tyrant brahmin ruling a Buddhist Sindh.... hated by its people)..

Bin qasims army swelled up with revolting Sindhi tribes.. against dahir who was a brahmin courtesan of Sindhs buddhist king...

After the kings death daahir married his widow and thus became the King of Sindh... a Buddhist majority nation.
BS...

How was he a cunt if helped the people of Sindh overthrow a tyrant?
He became a tyrant himself.. and came to sindh not to save the people but out of greed .. rich resourceful lands and manpower...
Eventually to be thrown out ... if you observe history.. Sindh has always remained a unique state throughout the past millennium if not more.

May the power be with you brother !
Yeah fk em.. why should i give a crap bout some foriegn clown.

Naah, I don't want the crap from the bhindus who are hell bent on distorting the history.
We have done worse by linking our history to bin qasim as the spreader (is that even a word) of Islam and how our people who formed civilisations were living im jahilia and whatnot... the official GOP textbook story.

I am against invading army taking other people women and sons as slaves.
If you do this expect the same treatment.

I am against invading army taking other people women and sons as slaves.
If you do this expect the same treatment.
That’s another lie lol.

Do you think a king of the most powerful and resourceful kingdom (with a population which already hates him) will go out of his way and abduct sri lankan hajjis in the arabian?:lol:

Im pretty sure there were more Muslims in sindh at any given time as traders etc than srilanka ... another Buddhist state..

P.S: Arabs were already present on the makran coast... werent there to offer delights and fat belly dancers.

STFU... you moron..
No, no I insist you take your own advice... afterall ladies and faggots first...

Last edited:
That’s another lie lol.

Do you think a king of the most powerful and resourceful kingdom (with a population which already hates him) will go out of his way and abduct sri lankan hajjis in the arabian?:lol:

Im pretty sure there were more Muslims in sindh at any given time as traders etc than srilanka ... another Buddhist state..

Bro we have this ummah disease i honestly do wish for true ummah but history tells us those who are real ummah leaders are few and true. I never trust an outsider ok that is imperialism. Bin qasim should have stayed home and fed his arabian ppl instead of being a pirate. He took women that is enuff to expose his true agenda. We are cheap hordes for gulf arabs.

Mohammad Bin Qasim was sent by the Arab calpih to Hunt down dissidents who had taken refuge in India and refused to give bayah and zakaat to the caliph.

Their descendants still do Not pay Zakaat to the Pakistani state.

Interesting story this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom