What's new

Raining missiles: India test fires cannon launched laser-guided missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read all the pakistani gibberish on this thread..

Whatever makes you sleep tight at night guys ;)

DRDO and HAL are putting great efforts and also worked hard in the last Decade as soon as the arms embargo is lifted(due to nuke tests).

Today India is behind china in developing the defense products but India will catch up in future. There are some very good projects in line from DRDO and HAL.

I would like to see Hypersonic vehicle which can be used to launch multiple missiles into enemy territory. The day DRDO rolls out this missile, India will achieve global strike capability with out risking human lives, This vehicle can also evade radars of the enemy.

images

@Safriz I think Pakistan benefits from Chinese advancements in their tech, so no worries for you mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never denied it was in development for years..
But in Israel...

i can understand , it burns and burns really hard , but dude need to accept that india is way ahead from you pakistani counter parts . ab tum logon ko banana nahin aata hai missile vagerah to iska toh matlab nahin ki baki sab log bhi waise hi honge . anyways itna mat jal ki burnol bhi kahhe " bas ab mere bas mein nahin".

hamesha yaad rakh tu jitna jalega aur jitna negative likhega , utna hi hamamare desh ki technology aur defence ke liye garv ki baat hai , kyunki yeh har baar yeh darshayega ki tum log us dept mein zeroooooooooo ho . all the best . keep on negative trolling . waise bhi hamare indian trucks ke pichwade kuch likha hota hai , pad liya kar sadbudhi aa jayegi" jalo mat barabari karo"

i can understand , it burns and burns really hard , but dude need to accept that india is way ahead from you pakistani counter parts . ab tum logon ko banana nahin aata hai missile vagerah to iska toh matlab nahin ki baki sab log bhi waise hi honge . anyways itna mat jal ki burnol bhi kahhe " bas ab mere bas mein nahin".

hamesha yaad rakh tu jitna jalega aur jitna negative likhega , utna hi hamamare desh ki technology aur defence ke liye garv ki baat hai , kyunki yeh har baar yeh darshayega ki tum log us dept mein zeroooooooooo ho . all the best . keep on negative trolling . waise bhi hamare indian trucks ke pichwade kuch likha hota hai , pad liya kar sadbudhi aa jayegi" jalo mat barabari karo"

Be fair mate.. now how can a country with 1/7th the military budget have the same level of RnD output of the bigger military..
If any butt hurt person is claiming it then surely he is the believer in euphemisms like 1 scientist there == 10 scientist this side ;)

You just stop trampling on their feelings and get along !! :lol:

...I forsee..some 'missile test' by pakistan to try to arrest the sinking morals of it's cyber warriors..:coffee:
...Good luck pakistanis, you can celebrate that 'test' ( but keep eye on the sindh desert)...but right now..you cut a sorry figure..:azn:

lahat.jpg

Definitely will need a package like this for LCH and Rudra.

helina.jpg

Helina and CLGM for LCH and Rudra. :devil:

Hellfire for the heavy cavalry, Apache. :devil:

This one might have IIR seeker[for final stages] to go with LASER homing... or dual guidance for sure kill... since it has more space for such device... making it one of its kind CLATGM.

Those who think Nag is lost... 1st learn to differentiate between missiles... Nag is the Bigger one with 190mm warhead... accommodating a larger IIR or MMW seeker... and would be in service for the Mechanized divisions in Rajasthan once its seeker issue is solved which fails beyond 2.5km due to excess of heat during summer 55degree Celsius... that is a challenge and and would be achieved in near future... something which other countries have failed to make.... I say this because many other missile's IIR seeker failed outright... with Nag atleast hitting targets at 2.5Km on all occasions.

Pakistan hasn't tested any interceptor missile , unless you are talking about the test that took place in your wet dream. Meanwhile , India already has a shield capable of shooting missiles launched from 2000-2500km away and by 2015 , DRDO plans to implement a shield that covers missile launches upto 5000 km away. Pakistan has shown no such capability.

Then why haven't you conquered Pakistan already?

Then why haven't you conquered Pakistan already?
because if a "geedar" comes and chalenges a loin for a fight loin dosent goes and fights geedar ;)

dosti aur dushmani barabar walon me hi hoti hai

pakistan aur hindustan ki aalmi aukaat aur takat me ek bahut bara farq hai :haha: aur wo rehna chaiye :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom