Not open for further replies.
Israeli LAHAT goes to DRDO and becomes "Indian". :coffee:

images

27CLGM.jpg

images

What more you want ?

Aarti utaari hai ...

bus ! ho gaya !

Almost all of these stories have a foreign beginning and an indigenous-'Indian' ending............ Brahmos, anyone? :D

Practical solutions, e.g missile is from Russia(so no 'aerodynamic' time waste), but everything inside is Indian...which is Akash.

God knows when it will go into production............Hope it is sooner than later.
Or come 2020 and we will still be waiting for induction...........

Meri jan, fluid dynamics of Brahmos, was 70 percent of the game........ rest 20% was the engine.................. give me these two things and a decent budget, I'll even integrate Martian tech with it..............

Practical solutions, e.g missile is from Russia(so no 'aerodynamic' time waste), but everything inside is Indian...which is Akash.

He don't know technical difference between both missiles , like most of his friends..

Meri jan, fluid dynamics of Brahmos, was 70 percent of the game........ rest 20% was the engine.................. give me these two things and a decent budget, I'll even integrate Martian tech with it..............
then why didn't Russian or Chinese developed it?

Different systems..different formulas.Nobody said it is an Indian product. It was always Brah=Mos(Russia+India)

Almost all of these stories have a foreign beginning and an indigenous-'Indian' ending............ Brahmos, anyone? :D

Abhi kam se kam aap se toh ye ummid nehi thi mujhe.By the way,we do not claim the Brahmos to be entirely Indian made - do we??So what's the big fuss??

Besides,except the ramjet engine,most of the other critical parts like INS,SAR seeker,guidance software algorithms,laser altimeters,actuators,new all composite wings and body frames replacing the earlier all metal ones etc have been indigenised.

Agreed. Same thing with JFT. I just hate it when people say "mostly-indigenous"........... either a Pakistani or an Indian.

Different systems..different formulas.Nobody said it is an Indian product. It was always Brah=Mos(Russia+India)

Dude, that is called maturing a tested system. An upgrade, if you will.

Besides,except the ramjet engine,most of the other critical parts like INS,SAR seeker,guidance software algorithms,laser altimeters,actuators,new all composite wings and body frames replacing the earlier all metal ones etc have been indigenised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom