What's new

Rain on 25th august in Karachi - AreaWise situation.

A 25 million+ literate City can't be ruled by an illiterate Majority from the 40 million+ Rural Areas.
Powerful and the corrupt, can only rule until the weak, poor and power less, will have nothing and no more to loose and the elites sitting in the corridors of power, will be dragged down and made history.
Systemic Economic destruction in Karachi, on the excuse of 18th Amendment or Sindhu Desh, with multiple departments infested with corrupts from outside the city, with The federal institutions and judiciary, watching and doing nothing, is not making Islamabad look good in the eyes of Karachi residents.

had to happen when town planning is as bad as this

no proper sewerage and drainage system naturally heavy rain water will have no place to go

this is the result of years of years negligence, bad planning , KDA bribery, and most importantly PPP and MQM mess.

City population is growing at exponential rate as KDA over the decades allowed illegal commercialization by taking bribes now after every heavy rain spell, same mess will happen over and over again and there will no stopping to it

Last edited:
If I ever come back, my tax and my vote will be in a safe locker somewhere in a foreign country.

PPP and PMLN have never been in my good books, but PTI and establishment both have lost my support today.

No one can do anything NOW be it PTI or Army ...its all too late perhaps 3 decades late now. They knew it as well or you want their lip service so that your support can continue.

10 cm of rainfall fell in 24hrs. Flooding would happen in most cities around the world. Made worse in karachi because of flood control measures are lacking.

flood control measures are lacking

Define flood control measures ?

Bhai, no measures needed if we had proper sewerage and drainage system in the city. Islamabad receives more rainfall than Karachi throughout the year but you don't get to see such pictures.

had to happen when town planning is as bad as this

no proper sewerage and drainage system naturally heavy rain water will have no place to go

this is the result of years of years negligence, bad planning , KDA bribery, and most importantly Sindh and MQM mess.

City population is growing at exponential rate as KDA over the decades allowed illegal commercialization by taking bribes now after every heavy rain spell, same mess will happen over and over again and there will no stopping to it

ab tu eik dosrey per ilzaam lagatey rehy gey yeh PPP and MQM waley

actually if we want to fix drainage and sewerage system of city, than 1/3 of the city population (atleast 70-80 lacs) is required to be displaced which is impossible. Situation is this worse now. Project will take 5-6 years costing around $10 billions minimum.

ab tu eik dosrey per ilzaam lagatey rehy gey yeh PPP and MQM waley

actually if we want to fix drainage and sewerage system of city, than 1/3 of the city population (atleast 70-80 lacs) is required to be displaced which is impossible. Situation is this worse now. Project will take 5-6 years costing around $10 billions minimum.

Yes that's correct but I don't understand one thing if mqm made abadi near naulla and they are responsible then why we have Hyderabad and other part showing same picture as karachi?

Check at time 8:52

My brother went to lahore for business work and just came back his train was 8 hours late. He told me that Hyderabad is in same worse condition as karachi.

Last edited:
Sab milay howa hain apas mein. The leadership does not care about Karachi.

Corona has already affected many households badly and now this.

There will be a surge in street crimes due to joblessness, people are living off whatever savings they have. Revenue generation has gone downhill. Buying power has diminished in Karachi.

Clock is ticking, french style revolution anytime soon when people stop getting food to eat.

bhai khi is beyond repair! aik do takkay keh dha dha city fwo keh thaikun keh liye fauji inc nay in haramion ko 3 caror logon ko rape karna allloood kia!

what lumber 1 patriotic genraillls!

Sab milay howa hain apas mein. The leadership does not care about Karachi.

Corona has already affected many households badly and now this.

There will be a surge in street crimes due to joblessness, people are living off whatever savings they have. Revenue generation has gone downhill. Buying power has diminished in Karachi.

Clock is ticking, french style revolution anytime soon when people stop getting food to eat.
lumber 1 fauji inc generails will roll in their tanks and murder anyone who rebels against their minions! they will murder everyone to protect "democracy"

bhai khi is beyond repair! aik do takkay keh dha dha city fwo keh thaikun keh liye fauji inc nay in haramion ko 3 caror logon ko rape karna allloood kia!

what lumber 1 patriotic genraillls!

asmaan se paani baras raha ha kafi nahi hai jo apne anso barish kar rakhi hai.

jao jake dekho shah ghazi per safai ka kaam horaha ha ya nahi

Very sad situation, the last man who created the Karchi master plan was Musharraf, now all channels talking about him. PPP and MQM are responsible for this disaster. Watching they are blaming each other since yesterday. Karachi should be taken away from Sindh province and handover to Federal govt ...

asmaan se paani baras raha ha kafi nahi hai jo apne anso barish kar rakhi hai.

jao jake dekho shah ghazi per safai ka kaam horaha ha ya nahi
shah ghazi phunch nai saktay bhai! cantonment board wallon nay alllooood nai kia sh e faisal block hogaye hai aur baloch pull doobnay laga hai!

#thankyouCantt

Back
Top Bottom