What's new

Railway Stations in Pakistan

This thread for Only Railway Stations in Pakistan............................
Use Pakistan Railway thread for other system of PR...............

sheela-bagh-1.jpg

Honestly i don't think it's safe to travel to pakistan at current situation and should not take the risk.

The night you have to die you can't live it your way ..... so live the days of your life

I think 60% of Pakistan is surrounded by MOUNTAINS from Rakaposhi to Himalaya to Koh-Suleman of Balouchistan
Except 40% of Pakistan which consist area of SOUTHERN PUNJAB & SIND

Good Job........:tup:
not a lot of people know but most pakistan's terrain is desert.

not a lot of people know but most pakistan's terrain is desert.
Amazing for me to know that fact, anyway thanks :tup:

Deserts in Pakistan
Deserts in Pakistan constitute a significant part of the country’s geography, especially in the central and south-eastern regions. The major deserts of Pakistan include Thar, Cholistan, Thall and Kharan deserts (see Map of Deserts in Pakistan below)
Map-of-Deserts-in-Pakistan1.png

I made a humble advice.Your destiny or misery is up to you and is none of my business.
get out of here kiddo.

Amazing for me to know that fact, anyway thanks :tup:

Deserts in Pakistan
Deserts in Pakistan constitute a significant part of the country’s geography, especially in the central and south-eastern regions. The major deserts of Pakistan include Thar, Cholistan, Thall and Kharan deserts (see Map of Deserts in Pakistan below)
View attachment 206456
sohnio, thats not all, G-B also has desert its Skardu's cold desert. in winter the temp can go upto -45 and in summers it can go +45 Celsius. Its one of few deserts in the world which receive snow like Gobi desert in northern china.

sohnio, thats not all, G-B also has desert its Skardu's cold desert. in winter the temp can go upto -45 and in summers it can go +45 Celsius. Its one of few deserts in the world which receive snow like Gobi desert in northern china.
hahaha....Ok G ...(tusa ny main o daraiii dita ay)
Cold Desert is Innovative term and i appreciate your innovation....thats another positive aspect to visit Pakistan
Right Now i feel we've 3 USP (unique selling preposition) or Strength point for TOURISM

a) We've world 2nd biggest Glacier (on land) after Antartica
b) World ancient ruins (IVC) contemporary to Egyptian Pyramids
c) Ancient Silk Route up to modern Gawadar

Mods !I know that post have no relevance with that thread so plz bear it....:undecided:

Cold Desert is Innovative term and i appreciate your innovation....thats another positive aspect to visit Pakistan
Right Now i feel we've 3 USP (unique selling preposition) or Strength point for TOURISM

Mods !I know that post have no relevance with that thread so plz bear it....:undecided:

Even after having all these, tourists like us are screwed up due to government rules :(
If Pakistan can open up tourism and provide decent safety, belive me it will bring a dynamic change in its image.
Activities of few imbeciles have painted the face red as of now, the real pakistan is not seen.
See it from the eyes of tourist and no doubt there is lot explore....

sohnio its true.....cold desert skardu - Google Search

ever heard of mud volcanoes........Mud Volcanoes of Pakistan.

Even after having all these, tourists like us are screwed up due to government rules :(
If Pakistan can open up tourism and provide decent safety, belive me it will bring a dynamic change in its image.
Activities of few imbeciles have painted the face red as of now, the real pakistan is not seen.
See it from the eyes of tourist and no doubt there is lot explore....
Be in Sixes & Seven..:(
Frankly I've no answer for your Question

I find it Mind-Blowing..........One more Point to ADD
We've 4 Major world Religion PILGRIM Sites...it is also our Strength

a) Chandergup..holy site for Hindus ...(aka Volcano of Balouchistan)
b) Buddhism.....Takht baii of peshawar and Taxila...Enriched
c) Sikhism ....we all know Hassan Abdal
d) Islam.....Old Masjids and Shrines

sohnio its true.....cold desert skardu - Google Search

I saw mud volcanoes in Andaman's and they where nothing more than those choclate fountains and i was like WTF, have travelled all across into jungles to see these tiny blurps. But what i saw in the thread that you posted, opned up my eyes, thats what called a volcano. And its not strange to find hindus going to worship there, hindus can worship anything and anyone, for them god is everywhere :D

Be in Sixes & Seven..:(
Frankly I've no answer for your Question

Getting ticket to a space trip is much easier than getting visa to pakistan and than getting permission to visit northern pakistan. Some how the Pakistan counsulate doesnt understand the meaning of tourist. All they understand and see is terrorist in anyone applying for visa from India and who is not punjabi or muslim :(

How easy is it to get tickets in trains?
Do you have Foreign tourist quota systems too?

I saw mud volcanoes in Andaman's and they where nothing more than those choclate fountains and i was like WTF, have travelled all across into jungles to see these tiny blurps. But what i saw in the thread that you posted, opned up my eyes, thats what called a volcano. And its not strange to find hindus going to worship there, hindus can worship anything and anyone, for them god is everywhere :D

Getting ticket to a space trip is much easier than getting visa to pakistan and than getting permission to visit northern pakistan. Some how the Pakistan counsulate doesnt understand the meaning of tourist. All they understand and see is terrorist in anyone applying for visa from India and who is not punjabi or muslim :(

How easy is it to get tickets in trains?
Do you have Foreign tourist quota systems too?
thats soo non hindu comment by an indian national.

@Viny @ShowGun want to see more unique things of pakistan? i have atleast 2 more to show..........

Those who know the regilion dont fight for its practice, they just adhere to its beliefs.
But those dont know the religion, they fight for its practices and knows nothing about its beliefs.

Hindusism is not about any specific god, any specific practicies or any specific race of people.
Its all about you, your beliefs and your karma, thats it, how do you go about it is your personal matter :)

@Viny @ShowGun want to see more unique things of pakistan? i have atleast 2 more to show..........

Bring it on :)

Back
Top Bottom