What's new

Raheel Sharif-The chief who could be king.

Where are you from? Havent seen much people supporting Pakistan
You can see my flags....btw..ethnically I Malaybut Singaporean and muslim but know little about islam though.
.Is that so? then I am one of the few...in fact, I don't support any country in particular but I'm averse to the falsehood prevailing in the world so I want to learn..Luckily I have met a few Pakistanis and it helped me change my perception about their/your country. I also want to learn about many other countries especially defamed by media...like Afghanistan...where I guess I have slightly a different opinion than most of Pakistanis on this forum...so you can say I'm one the few people who have their independent opinion and try to look beyond the mirages created by media...we are perhaps in minority as media would like to put, but we are there and perhaps your country has got so much bad rep that you people have lost confidence in yourself and find it difficult to believe that some outsider can have a positive opinion about your wonderful country but believe me there are a lot of people who have positive opinion but you need to find them.

Last edited:
You can see my flags....btw..ethnically I Malaybut Singaporean and muslim but know little about islam though.
.Is that so? then I am one of the few...in fact, I don't support any country in particular but I'm averse to the falsehood prevailing in the world so I want to learn..Luckily I have met a few Pakistanis and it helped me change my perception about their/your country. I also want to learn about many other countries especially defamed by media...like Afghanistan...where I guess I have slightly a different opinion than most of Pakistanis on this forum...so you can say I'm one the few people who have their independent opinion and try to look beyond the mirages created by media...we are perhaps in minority as media we like to put, but we are there and perhaps your country has got so much bad rep that you people have lost confidence in yourself and find it difficult to believe that some outsider

I fully support you and would like you to look into islam more as its a fantastic religion if you need any help please ask me as I would consider it as a favour from me to you because i might get rewarded by this little thing in the after life .
You have been honest to me as you have told many of your information let me tell you mine im irish by birth but originally from Pakistan i was born in 2002 and came to pk in 2010 then i fell in love with the country the people are very nice and caring especially the poor who depend on you so i deside on staying here and joining the army and doing politics later on insallah

Lol that is kind of funny like the isis had a photo in which two where praying at the other side and three at the other

Lol that is kind of funny like the isis had a photo in which two where praying at the other side and three at the other
That's not funny it basically means that ISIS people are not muslim since did not know about this. You know many people these days pretend to be muslims but they are not muslim. By the way, as you said Islam is the fantastic religion and one should learn more about it. It makes a person very peaceful and calm, reduces stress and anger which is the best thing. I don't know how to read Quran but I start reading the translation. I learned that Islam stresses too much on humanity and best behaviour towards women so when I learned that a few people misbehaved with women in Pakistan, in a protest, I was really shocked because it is against their religion...may be they are not educated and do not know about Islam or may be they were from other religion...They need to learn about it. Since I myself don't know much either yet, so i feel I don't have any authority to say anything to others.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mujhe bhi dar laga Raha for my GPA just because of this calculus. Main class Soch Rahi hoty yaaarrrr yeh main life Kab use Karun gi. :p
Is Se acha hai cooking classes he de deb. Lol
Come stop this whinning
I got C- without even studying

Come stop this whinning
I got C- without even studying

Hahahah. :D
It hurts your GPA. -_-
Honestly I am not the girl who always wants As. I am totally Ok with Bs as well. Because not everyone is smart in every subject. But C- means repeating class. So No to Cs or C-s

Hahahah. :D
It hurts your GPA. -_-
Honestly I am not the girl who always wants As. I am totally Ok with Bs as well. Because not everyone is smart in every subject. But C- means repeating class. So No to Cs or C-s
I will find myself studying it again as i switched fields.
It isnt the end of the world u know.

@django Thanks alot for sharing this nice article, I'm from Kunjah and we are proud of him ...
And Its true that he still have a soft spot for his hometown Kunjah just like his father had, thats why he had upgraded our rural healthcare center which was non operational and in worst condition to a THQ Hospital (Major Sharbir Sharif hospital) on his personal direction.A THQ hospital ina small town like Kunjah where PMLN lost thier both MNA & MPA seats to PMLQ......... So focurse it wasn'r a Punjab Goverment project but they are were trying to take the credit .....Infact PMLN wasn't interested in its completion , khuday line lagana cha rahi thi is project ko as they thier gullu butts had een occupied some land of this heathcare center.But when Gen Raheel Sharif personaly orderd and shown his personal interest (or i would say k dhanda diya in sab ko), then it got completed in no time.
And we have another great news, according to some sources and his rleatives here, He's interested in building a Cadet College here..... and he will even come here maybe after retirement for the opening cermony of that THQ Hospital and for annoucement of Cadet College in Kunjah

This nation will never forget Gen Raheel Sharif and his service for this country.You are the best leader in Pak history after Quad-e-Azam
#ThankYouRaheelSharif :pakistan:

Last edited:
@django Thanks alot for sharing this nice article, I'm from Kunjah and we are proud of him ...
And Its true that he still have a soft spot for his hometown Kunjah just like his father had, thats why he had upgraded our rural healthcare center which was non operational and in worst condition to a THQ Hospital (Major Sharbir Sharif hospital) on his personal direction.A THQ hospital ina small town like Kunjah where PMLN lost thier both MNA & MPA seats to PMLQ......... So focurse it wasn'r a Punjab Goverment project but they are were trying to take the credit .....Infact PMLN wasn't interested in its completion , khuday line lagana cha rahi thi is project ko as they thier gullu butts had een occupied some land of this heathcare center.But when Gen Raheel Sharif personaly orderd and shown his personal interest (or i would say k dhanda diya in sab ko), then it got completed in no time.
And we have another great news, according to some sources and his rleatives here, He's interested in building a Cadet College here..... and he will even come here maybe after retirement for the opening cermony of that THQ Hospital and for annoucement of Cadet College in Kunjah

This nation will never forget Gen Raheel Sharif and his service for this country.You are the best leader in Pak history after Quad-e-Azam
#ThankYouRaheelSharif :pakistan:
Your welcome sir, and indeed Raheel Sharif is a tremendous asset for our beloved nation, long may his public service continue, even after retirement from the military this man will be a great national asset.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom