What's new

Raheel Sharif-The chief who could be king.

Great words and as the article portrays, I'm convinced he is a great commander and human being. But in contrast my country's chief of army, the Pakistani army's chief seems to be very popular in his country. Is it due to the current situation of terrorism only?

Great words and as the article portrays, I'm convinced he is a great commander and human being. But in contrast my country's chief of army, the Pakistani army's chief seems to be very popular in his country. Is it due to the current situation of terrorism only?
Absolutely, he has made major strides in enhancing security in the country, got all sides together for the NAP after the horrific APS attack and his latest move to clamp down on corrupt members of the military has further reinforced his image as a sincere soldier.kudos

Absolutely, he has made major strides in enhancing security in the country, got all sides together for the NAP after the horrific APS attack and his latest move to clamp down on corrupt members of the military has further reinforced his image as a sincere soldier.kudos
So now i have my utmost respect for 4 Pakistanis, in chronological order ( meaning as I came to know) 1) Imran Khan 2) Raheel Sharif 3) Malalala nobel peace girl 4) Abdul Sattar Ehd.

So now i have my utmost respect for 4 Pakistanis, in chronological order ( meaning as I came to know) 1) Imran Khan 2) Raheel Sharif 3) Malalala nobel peace girl 4) Abdul Sattar Ehd.
Those are some good picks you have made friend.kudos

dfcb82ca708559c87a5936c3e071c7eb.jpg

Ah parh lia :D
Raheel Sharif, like his predecessors, considers it his obligation to do “what he thinks is right regardless of its constitutional or democratic appropriateness.”
Agar wo ye na kare to ye politicians is mulk ka pata ni kia karein gein

Ah parh lia :D

Agar wo ye na kare to ye politicians is mulk ka pata ni kia karein gein
I agree, the constitution is important but the country is more important, and Gen Raheel has taken an oath to protect this nation from oblivion, so far it has not reached this point.....but you never know.

Thanks for the heads up on the long article @django

Its a good article and tells us about his past and difficulties about living in his brothers shadows. Even now the shadow comes. It can be very hard for a young cadet when teachers and friends and school mates alike all look at you saying " so this is the brother of the great Pakistani sabbir Sharif. Nishan e haider".. Its a burden that one can't even believe which makes his works all the more amazing.

The people simply love him. He is loved by the Pakistani nation by far. I often claim that never in all pur history has the armed forces been this loved than they are now and time shows that many of his decisions were correct. We see diminished strength of baloch terrorists and their surrenders, we see a crackdown on raw agents and we saw the effects of zarb e azb in contrast to the talk notion or the open Taliban offices notion.

He is a fine soldier and a great army chief. I salute to the man for his services to Pakistan.

no worries pal, power corrupts; give him time, this is an act to get in; they will do what others did.

hahaha... well ... well northern Alliances has forgotten that if Paksitan would have been supporting Talibans then what could have been outcome in Kabul... anyway ... Try harder and be afraid if Pakistan set on this mission...

Khabardaar :triniti: !!! koi naam na le is Manhoos Subject ka. 1.3 Gpa pe Pata nahe "kia" "kia" karky Paas kia hay ise.. :cry:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mujhe bhi dar laga Raha for my GPA just because of this calculus. Main class Soch Rahi hoty yaaarrrr yeh main life Kab use Karun gi. :p
Is Se acha hai cooking classes he de deb. Lol

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mujhe bhi dar laga Raha for my GPA just because of this calculus. Main class Soch Rahi hoty yaaarrrr yeh main life Kab use Karun gi. :p
Is Se acha hai cooking classes he de deb. Lol

Home Economics haan ?? :rofl::rofl: .. But Actually it's very very usefull for Engineers.

Wo to Acha hua may be Pathan or Madam b Pathan. to 2 grace marks deky Paas kara dia.

Wesy kabh kabi Sochta hun jab mujhe math he nahe Pasand the to kis Ullu kay Pathy kay kehny pe Engineering me aaya. Pir yaad ata hay ye to mera he faisla tha. :cry:

Khair !! pir b shukar karo, Electrical waly Calculus-1, 2, 3 Party hay. Btw what's you field of studies ?

Last edited:
He is the man who gas taken out pakistan from crisis.Good thing about HIM is that his yard stick is same for all:pakistan:.

Oiiii cut number 3 out and add general musharaff and also dr abdul kadir (nuke man )

Back
Top Bottom