What's new

Raheel Sharif granted NOC as per due process: Ex MOD Khuwaja Asif

Lol no..She was afghan refugee in Pakistan ...having graduated from GIK on Pakistani taxpayers as usual and then on scholarship went abroad from Pakistan again..Now starting to say bad about Pakistan again as usual typical namak problem..Insecurity issues
namak haram? haram khor?

1st: I chose same words what you have used in the last lines of your comment!
2nd: Pashtuns on both sides of the DL are the victims of Pakistan’s strategic policy, if you weren’t meddling in the internal affairs of Afghanistan the sufferings could’ve ended at 90’s!
3rd: Please have a thorough research on the ethnic lineage of the personalities you’ve mentioned ... you’re way far from the facts!
when you play with fire you get your fingers burned
your shithole was interfering in our internal affairs since the beginning they were promoting Pashtunistan drama and refuse to recognize Pakistan even invaded Pak twice only to get a bloody nose by tribals now you are getting paid in the same currency we will make sure Afgandistan will never be able to create any trouble for us in future and for that we will keep burning kabul till eternity
and as far as DL is concerned we will fence it no matter how much whining you afghani scums do its not like if you have the balls to stop us
and try crossing the DL from your shithole into our country we will make sure you wont be able to go back on your own feet

strange land afghani ville and people most f#cked up. Yesterday's commie inviting the soviets is today's cheerleader for the yanks.

their elite is worse than Pakistan's

Afghans are a kaum that have deserved Gods wrath

The punishment and misery they have gone through is deserved also

If you’re not aware of the real issues between the two countries then please read history before debate!

I do know the issues and am aware of the conflict and history. But I am obviously looking at things from Pakistani perspective. I want to know Afghan perspective and how an Afghan sees everything that has happened between two of our countries.

So kindly tell me your view

I do know the issues and am aware of the conflict and history. But I am obviously looking at things from Pakistani perspective. I want to know Afghan perspective and how an Afghan sees everything that has happened between two of our countries.

So kindly tell me your view
We don’t recognize DL as border between Af-Pak and we think of it as a sword on the chest of Pashtuns-Afghans...Pakistan has to fold itself!

tell me the supposed afghani from france what is her problem?
Do you mean currency :)

We don’t recognize DL as border between Af-Pak and we think of it as a sword on the chest of Pashtuns-Afghans...Pakistan has to fold itself!

At the moment Afghanistan is folding itself in blanket of Taliban ! and Pushtuns of Pakistan are fully supporting it.

Even if Pakistan govt decides not to support them, we will continue to support them. :-)

At the moment Afghanistan is folding itself in blanket of Taliban ! and Pushtuns of Pakistan are fully supporting it.

Even if Pakistan govt decides not to support them, we will continue to support them. :-)
GUL KHANS are Mughal Khel i.e with very low IQ ;)

we dont care at all what you recognize or dont recognize. pakistani pushtoons love their country. the latest puppet NDS, RAW and CIA mr manzoor pishteen has failed to gain much support. bbc tries to give some coverage to their agents but in pak he has failed miserably.you seem to be afghani probably settled abroad and speaking of afghanistan. why dont you come back to your "great" country and start working for betterment of afghanistan. and please take along thousands of afghanis who have migrated to pakistan and settled here legally and illegally. they are reluctant to go back to their country.as far as DL is concerned just forget it.

tell me the supposed afghani from france what is her problem?
most likely this person is using false flag and name. may be he is an indian talking non sense here.

So says an Afghan whse country has basic literacy in the mid 30,s :-//

Its army and police engages in pedophilia without any shame and a quarter of its forces are addicted to drugs
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html

You dont have to we will make you recognize it again and again half of your country has fallen the rest will fall eventually :-)

Ahamdzais are the one with highest IQ .. says who ? says Sarah Ahamdzai ..
but again we are snatching Afghanistan from puppet govt and Uncle Sam :-) and you can't do anything with highest IQ

And do you recognize the Anglo-Russian Convention line that is a pole up the a*ss of the Tajiks, Uzbeks and Turkmen dividing like from like. One a*ss cheek in Afghanistan the other a*ss cheek in Tajikistan or Uzbekistan. And maybe the solution is Afghanistan is broken up into pieces along ethnic lines and Pashtun areas are given to Khyber Pakhtunkwa. You game love?

If you do that then maybe we can go for a Pakhtunkhwa fatherland - pure and minus all the dirty accretions we all have picked up. Sort of unravel both Afghanistan and Pakistan to their generic ethnic cleaveages -

• Greater Pakhtunkhwa ~ made of Pashtuns areas of both Pak/Afghanistan.
  • Greater Tajikistan ~ made of Tajikstan and Tajiks of Afghanistan.
  • Greater Uzbekistan ~ made of Uzbeks of Uzbekistan and Uzbeks of Afghanistan.
  • Greater Turkmenistan ~ made of Turkmenistan and Turkmen of Afghanistan.
  • Greater Mongland ~ Mongo Shia Hazaras get a country.

Hazaristan_map.jpg

I know I hear you singing "that is not fair, fair" like Lily Allen style. No problem let's keep the ethnic blade sharp and spinning shall we. Now you have Pakistan sans the Pashtun areas which now for part of Greater Paktunkhwa. We then begin slicing more -

• Greater Balochistan ~ the Baloch of Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan.
  • Sindh ~ the Sindhis go back to status quo ante British in 1843 and get their ethnic country.
  • Punjab ~ they have choice of remainging independent or if there is "Sikh love" they might integrate them.

Now everybody is happy and we live in peace, harmony, wealth forver. Ahhhhhhh .....

Back
Top Bottom