What's new

Raheel Sharif granted NOC as per due process: Ex MOD Khuwaja Asif

in Pakistan cabinet stands nothing infront of army.army is sovereign than paliament and civil govt

1st: I chose same words what you have used in the last lines of your comment!
2nd: Pashtuns on both sides of the DL are the victims of Pakistan’s strategic policy, if you weren’t meddling in the internal affairs of Afghanistan the sufferings could’ve ended at 90’s!
3rd: Please have a thorough research on the ethnic lineage of the personalities you’ve mentioned ... you’re way far from the facts!

Dil Behlanay Ko Ghalib Khayal Acha Hai :)
Afghanis can go suck a lemon the DL is here to stay we have IK in the government now you will get the reply you deserve

You are so delusional that you make me laugh...with 70% of your country under Taliban control...which according to likes of you, Pakistan controls them... Don't you see the irony in your comment?
She us actually a migrant in Europe she cant even live in Afghanistan in the way she does and preaches others she will be shot dead in 2 weeks max :D

Seems like @Sarah Ahmadzai is a supporter of Dostum, Abdullah 2, Ahmad Shah Masood, Karzai, and other anti-Pukhtoon warlords of Afghanistan. You NDS, ANA apologists in Kabul are all the same. You don't actually care for Afghanistan. How many Pukhtoon men, women, and children have been sold to coalition by these dogs?

I don’t need visa while visiting DL territory ...That’s my land none can dare to stop me!
OKAY!!!

Well, you can visit DL (Durand Line?) from Afghan side. Sure.

However, to cross the DL (international border) and enter Pakistan---you'd need a visa since Pakistan is not your territory :)

If you guy's recall I was utterly against Raheel being appointed chief of this drama thing. KSA does this to foster or buy influence amongst the Pakistani elite. For instance if you knew as as soon as you retire you might get a job in some US quango which carried attractive remuneration the gross effect would be to make peope biased or apologetic to US. You keep one eye on your your self interest which can conflict with interests of the stare.

What is the point your making, please if you will? That Afghanistan is forte of law and oder - oh sorry it was until ISI f*cked up Afghanistan?

wow, why so much anger against her? she didn't say anything bad

wow, why so much anger against her? she didn't say anything bad

@war&peace @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan guys who is she and why are you so aggressive towards her.

@war&peace @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan guys who is she and why are you so aggressive towards her.

Basically, this is who he/she is.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, you can visit DL (Durand Line?) from Afghan side. Sure.

However, to cross the DL (international border) and enter Pakistan---you'd need a visa since Pakistan is not your territory :)
Nice JOKE :)

Nice JOKE :)

How is that a joke, I don't understand?

Do Afghans consider our provinces of KPK and Balochistan as 'Afghanistan'? What exactly is Afghan people's issue with Pakistan? Please tell me

Do Afghans consider our provinces of KPK and Balochistan as 'Afghanistan'? What exactly is Afghan people's issue with Pakistan? Please tell me
If you’re not aware of the real issues between the two countries then please read history before debate!

They look at it from a racial view without taking into account the feelings of the people living there. For them, Afghanistan is about secular nationalism and Pakistan is an enemy state.

What they fail to grasp is that Afghanistan and Pakistan were unified on the basis of Islam. All the conquerors who started from Afghanistan or Turkestan which united the two countries, did so on the basis of creating a base from which to spread Islam and their rule into Hindustan.

We can become brothers again, but brothers who respect each other’s sovereignty and rights, not those who connive with Non-Muslims to cause the death of fellow Muslims.

Afghan nationalists have a lot of misconceptions and have been taught US, India propaganda over the last 17 years to make them hate Pakistan and Iran.

strange land afghani ville and people most f#cked up. Yesterday's commie inviting the soviets is today's cheerleader for the yanks.

their elite is worse than Pakistan's

She is a guy :o:

On a serious note, i supported him at the start like alot of Pukhtoons, but then he got hijacked by all those anti-Pakistani fukwits, so that turned me off him.
Lol no..She was afghan refugee in Pakistan ...having graduated from GIK on Pakistani taxpayers as usual and then on scholarship went abroad from Pakistan again..Now starting to say bad about Pakistan again as usual typical namak problem..Insecurity issues

Back
Top Bottom