What's new

Raghuram Rajan, Narayan Murthy Add Voice Against Rising Intolerance

Ideally Yes, In practice though I believe Hindutva folks would settle for equal treatment and secularist folks irrespective of true meaning of secularism believe in up-liftment of Muslims via affirmative action.

And I think you could not be more wrong. What you have said has no supporting evidence whatsoever; it is wishful thinking just to arrive at a false symmetry.

The minorities percentages of the population has nothing to do with Hindutvavadi's belief in equality. These worms, Hindutvavadis, have not been in power long enough to affect matters. Now that they have got in, already the RSS is calling for population control of the minorities. Apparently you don't read your own propaganda materials.

BS, Hindtuva in essence believes in equality, your rabid hate for anything opposing your ideology makes you blind.. You want minorities to reproduce like rabbits ? why don't you look at the 2011 census and accept the reality

the other way of saying "i don't have any proof but i will talk BS either way"

should be saying that to yourself

same advice...

This '...and twice that to you....' line was very useful in kindergarten. Interesting to see that when all else fails, the certified Hindutva terrorist reverts to his kindergarten persona.

The minorities percentages of the population has nothing to do with Hindutvavadi's belief in equality. These worms, Hindutvavadis, have not been in power long enough to affect matters. Now that they have got in, already the RSS is calling for population control of the minorities. Apparently you don't read your own propaganda materials.
I loved the minutes of the Meeting. Certain recommendations have been forwarded. Hopefully they will be taken up by the Government. I am happy to say that you will see the implementation of the policies for general welfare in your (and our) lifetimes.

This '...and twice that to you....' line was very useful in kindergarten. Interesting to see that when all else fails, the certified Hindutva terrorist reverts to his kindergarten persona.

Look at you , you can't prove your own points :lol:

Ideally Yes, In practice though I believe Hindutva folks would settle for equal treatment and secularist folks irrespective of true meaning of secularism believe in up-liftment of Muslims via affirmative action.

P.S. It is very difficult to distinguish between Hindutva advocates and fanatics; secularism proponents and slimy leeches.
Not even that. India is the only country where the Right wing (who Joe lovingly calls 'worms' in this thread) calls for Uniform Civil Code. :)

If Hindutva did not believe in equality minorities would not be at the population percentage they are. YOur desperation to show Hindutva in a bad light follows MSM, leftist liberals delusions
Do not engage in a fight. It will be a complete waste of your time. Will check on the general political thread. Bihar seems to have spoken. For us 'worms'.

Mr Narayan Murthy said "both central & state govts". Wise choice of words in pointing fingers at Akhilesh govt!

Not even that. India is the only country where the Right wing (who Joe lovingly calls 'worms' in this thread) calls for Uniform Civil Code. :)

Do not engage in a fight. It will be a complete waste of your time. Will check on the general political thread. Bihar seems to have spoken. For us 'worms'.

Perhaps not lovingly? I am neither fish nor bird.

BS, Hindtuva in essence believes in equality, your rabid hate for anything opposing your ideology makes you blind..

Hindutva is essence, yes..Just like any other religion..But Hindutvavadis do not believe in it, just like any other radical elements of other religions.. Recent statements of many is an example for that..

This Hindutva vs Secularism is nonsense as at the core both believe in same thing. Equality for all.

The actual issue is claimants of both ideologies find the other detestable. It is like Tomato telling Tomato i am better.
Nope you are little wrong ..... Secularism or hindutva is not part of problem, problem is with selective outrage n selectively applying secularism on majority while free hand given to minority(green one) blackmail the entire nation in the name of secularism (actually sickularism) ......

Same time we have many other minorities which don't ransack the nation n these don't feel the pinch of hindutva.... Today I was going thru a post on fb about contribution made by tiny (in terms of votes) minority Parsi of India ..... I am proud of this community n bow down to them/their unforgettable contribu n same is the case with other religious community Sikhs,Buddhist, jainis n Christians .... @vsdoc ...
Heck in India minority means Muslim or secularism means appeasement....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom