What's new

Raghuram Rajan, Narayan Murthy Add Voice Against Rising Intolerance

Muslim bhi nahi he, Christian bhi nahi he.. To obviously both belongs to traitor marxist party..

I could never match someone with a superiority complex that would put even person from a higher caste(assuming he believes in caste system) to shame :p:

That disability never stopped you from trying.

Naturally not, since your position is based on bluff and brag. So a certified Hindutva terrorist is one who waxes eloquent in a Pakistani defence forum. What a hero!

My position is based on what i believe, your position is based on what you believe, your intolerance towards alternate viewpoints is quite predictable for a leftist liberal. Either agree with me or you are an evil HIndutvadi terrorist :p:

That disability never stopped you from trying.

Sometimes i do they though, it helps to see people believing their own delusional rants...

My position is based on what i believe, your position is based on what you believe, your intolerance towards alternate viewpoints is quite predictable for a leftist liberal. Either agree with me or you are an evil HIndutvadi terrorist :p:

Hardly appropriate when you yourselves declare your refusal to agree by calling yourself a certified Hindu terrorist, laughable though the term is, when applied where it is. Your attitude shows, even though it is a hollow attitude with nothing to show for it but bombast.

Sometimes i do they though, it helps to see people believing their own delusional rants...

Yes, of course, these futile efforts and self-inflicted public humiliations are all for the greater sake of watching your opponents actually think that they are superior.

It would be so helpful to you if you thought before posting.

Hardly appropriate when you yourselves declare your refusal to agree by calling yourself a certified Hindu terrorist, laughable though the term is, when applied where it is. Your attitude shows, even though it is a hollow attitude with nothing to show for it but bombast.

Anyone speaking for Hindus is a terrorist, so i am not really wrong , should take life a bit less seriously. You would not be angrily bashing your keyboard now :p: ...Would not surprise me if you really believed it either ... "My attitude shows a hollow attitude with nothing to show ?" lol :lol:

Yes, of course, these futile efforts and self-inflicted public humiliations are all for the greater sake of watching your opponents actually think that they are superior.
It would be so helpful to you if you thought before posting.

Well, you certainly are replying to each and every "futile , self inflicted humiliating" posts. Wonder why it is troubling you so much :partay:

Fear mongering is projected by media n political goons , nothing of such exist on ground ....
I have read RR interview which has no relevance to the context of so called intolerance....
Every where dadri dadri is being heard what about Prashant pujari ? He was not human either a racist nazist communal bigot ....
No media ran this story for more than few minutes day n few pseudo secular even didn't bother to flash it .....
No political party came in support of Prashant family other side dadri incident played for more than month now....

Bajrang Dal activist who forced closure of slaughter house hacked to death in Mangalore | The Indian Express

Anyone speaking for Hindus is a terrorist, so i am not really wrong , should take life a bit less seriously. You would not be angrily bashing your keyboard now :p: ...Would not surprise me if you really believed it either ... "My attitude shows a hollow attitude with nothing to show ?" lol :lol:

Not really. Most people speaking for Hindus are plain ordinary people with a point of view. It is just a small, poisonous minority among them who are xenophobic who form the pack who like to think of themselves as terrorists. It is instructive that to them, terrorist is a positive term, and never mind their repeated bragging stances against terrorists - the real ones - who afflict India. As for angrily bashing my keyboard, I realise that your ego needs you to think that you can arouse anger in others; it doesn't actually, only a mild contempt for futility so openly on display.

Well, you certainly are replying to each and every "futile , self inflicted humiliating" posts. Wonder why it is troubling you so much :partay:

It isn't troubling me, it amuses me to rip your successive arguments to shreds and leave you with only the fig-leaf of smileys to cover your embarrassment.

This Hindutva vs Secularism is nonsense as at the core both believe in same thing. Equality for all publicly and rather more equality for some privately.

The actual issue is claimants of both ideologies find the other detestable. Good old hate based on personality.

This Hindutva vs Secularism is nonsense as at the core both believe in same thing. Equality for all publicly and rather more equality for some privately.

The actual issue is claimants of both ideologies find the other detestable. Good old hate based on personality.

Hindutva doesn't believe in equality for all and neither does secularism.

Hindutva believes that only those who belong to Indic religions count; secular thinkers believe that no religious matters should intrude into public life.

Not really. Most people speaking for Hindus are plain ordinary people with a point of view. It is just a small, poisonous minority among them who are xenophobic who form the pack who like to think of themselves as terrorists.

Good, now you can point out my xenophobic posts to prove exactly that.(considering you are daft enough to literally believe my sig)

It is instructive that to them, terrorist is a positive term, and never mind their repeated bragging stances against terrorists - the real ones - who afflict India. As for angrily bashing my keyboard, I realise that your ego needs you to think that you can arouse anger in others; it doesn't actually, only a mild contempt for futility so openly on display.

Really :lol: , have you seen your replies lately towards others. lol..you lecturing others on ego is like ISIS lecturing others on human rights...

It isn't troubling me, it amuses me to rip your successive arguments to shreds and leave you with only the fig-leaf of smileys to cover your embarrassment.

Really now, what arguments did i make that you actually "ripped: :lol:

Good, now you can point out my xenophobic posts to prove exactly that.(considering you are daft enough to literally believe my sig)

I don't need to. You do that pretty efficiently yourself.

Really :lol: , have you seen your replies lately towards others. lol..you lecturing others on ego is like ISIS lecturing others on human rights...

...the 'tu quoque' argument. Grow up.

Really now, what arguments did i make that you actually "ripped: :lol:

Look through your own posts.

Hindutva believes that only those who belong to Indic religions count; secular thinkers believe that no religious matters should intrude into public life.

If Hindutva did not believe in equality minorities would not be at the population percentage they are. YOur desperation to show Hindutva in a bad light follows MSM, leftist liberals delusions

Ideally Yes, In practice though I believe Hindutva folks would settle for equal treatment and secularist folks irrespective of true meaning of secularism believe in up-liftment of Muslims via affirmative action.

P.S. It is very difficult to distinguish between Hindutva advocates and fanatics; secularism proponents and slimy leeches.

If Hindutva did not believe in equality minorities would not be at the population percentage they are. YOur desperation to show Hindutva in a bad light follows MSM, leftist liberals delusions

The minorities percentages of the population has nothing to do with Hindutvavadi's belief in equality. These worms, Hindutvavadis, have not been in power long enough to affect matters. Now that they have got in, already the RSS is calling for population control of the minorities. Apparently you don't read your own propaganda materials.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom