What's new

Rafale vs sukhoi 30 mki

You my dear don't know a **** about plane.
The two planes are of different class meant for different objectives.

You my dear don't know a **** about plane.
The two planes are of different class meant for different objectives.

Oh i know about the class and roles...but nobody has compared them.

for me its a new info that rafale is a better dogfighter than the flanker.

Rafale vs SU-30MKI

Rafale is a better fighter according to the source.

I know both are of different class but MKI is ahead only in weapons.

And Rafale is a better dog fighter.

Both belong to different class.. In dog fight you are comparing a TVC capable aircraft with a non-TVC capable aircraft.

Prime role of MKI is air superiority if Rafale can beat it at air superiority then sorry to say HAL should stop manufacturing MKIs. Indian officials are not fool, they know better than the fool who has compared two aircrafts.

what matters is we have both

4242753_114372154_6601565.jpg

Oh i know about the class and roles...but nobody has compared them.

for me its a new info that rafale is a better dogfighter than the flanker.
Why don't you first read a thing or two about sensors, avionics, HOBS and then come back again on this thread.

Why don't you first read a thing or two about sensors, avionics, HOBS and then come back again on this thread.

I have read them and still i wanted to put this comparison....If you know all about them then contribute or pass this thread.

Rafale vs SU-30MKI

Rafale is a better fighter according to the source.

I know both are of different class but MKI is ahead only in weapons.

And Rafale is a better dog fighter.

This was discussed before and although it is interesting, not all points are correct and reliable. Rafale is not faster than the MKI, but should have the better fuel economy, since it can SC with A2A config and has the longer range as well. In dogfights, it's light weight, good TWR and wingloading might give some advantages, but MKI should have the better supersonic maneuverablitly with TVC and the better acceleration.
Comparing the dogfight armament should include WVR missiles as well, where Rafale has an advantage with MICA too. But they are including many weapons which are not developed yet and where reliable specs are hardly available.

However, both are excellent fighters in all kind of roles, which offers IAF a wide range of tactics, weapons and capabilities for defensive and offensive actions!

^^ I believe it will be like Mig-29 v/s Mirage in IAF....Pilots flying each will swear by it while the other one will try to outdo it..
A friendly competition..

^^ I believe it will be like Mig-29 v/s Mirage in IAF....Pilots flying each will swear by it while the other one will try to outdo it..
A friendly competition..

IAF now has both the fighters...but i just looked from a different perspective of rafale ending up in our enemy's hand. When we selected rafale, we claimed to pick the best...I wanted to compare it with the best we got now.

The super upgrade would be deciding since we get 126 Rafales and equal amount of Super Mki's at the same time .

The Rafale will come with more advanced missiles, ECM, avionics, and potentially radar. Along with the SU 30 MKI the capabilities brought to bear on the enemy will be considerable.

I hope 10+ squads of Rafales are inducted ASAP.

Apples and oranges pal.

+ not to worry for any fools taken in by this the "SUPER" UPG will sort this out.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom