What's new

Rafale V PAF imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAMPAGE

JF17 could never live with su30mki not in a million years. (not unless you completely rebuilt the plane)

TVC fighter (only one bar F22 raptor in the world) with PESA BARS radar and 12 hardpoints massive engines brute power and jammed with EW suites & jammers that are bigger and better than the small thunder you really are hoping.

Su30mki have destroyed singpores F16/52 in DACT execercises at kalkunda air base on a routine basis.

And the F16/52 is a far superior to a Thunder.

Other than RCS there is not one single peice of equipment on the thunder that is superior to the mki

Any angle you can discuss

TWR
Range
Speed
AOA
Engine
Radar
EW suites
Jammers
Weapons

The chinease who developed the Thunder will not induct block 2 or 3 if it comes

Yet the chinease will have 500+ FLANKERS by 2020

There is a reason for this..

However rampage if you want to explain where and how this block 3 will be a match for

SU30MKI
Mirage 2000-9
Mig29k smt
Lca mk1

I am all ears

In my book all of these fighters have significant advantages over thunder in technology or brute power terms.

be it FCS and composites of LCA ,better weapons mix of mirage 2000-9 , brute agility and power of the russian mig29 AND MKI.

RAMPAGE

JF17 could never live with su30mki not in a million years. (not unless you completely rebuilt the plane)

TVC fighter (only one bar F22 raptor in the world) with PESA BARS radar and 12 hardpoints massive engines brute power and jammed with EW suites & jammers that are bigger and better than the small thunder you really are hoping.

Su30mki have destroyed singpores F16/52 in DACT execercises at kalkunda air base on a routine basis.

And the F16/52 is a far superior to a Thunder.

Other than RCS there is not one single peice of equipment on the thunder that is superior to the mki

Any angle you can discuss

TWR
Range
Speed
AOA
Engine
Radar
EW suites
Jammers
Weapons

The chinease who developed the Thunder will not induct block 2 or 3 if it comes

Yet the chinease will have 500+ FLANKERS by 2020

There is a reason for this..

However rampage if you want to explain where and how this block 3 will be a match for

SU30MKI
Mirage 2000-9
Mig29k smt
Lca mk1

I am all ears

In my book all of these fighters have significant advantages over thunder in technology or brute power terms.

be it FCS and composites of LCA ,better weapons mix of mirage 2000-9 , brute agility and power of the russian mig29 AND MKI.
Sonny,

Get your eyesight checked !!!

I can see where this is going.

OP from the very start made this a fighter A vs B thing. On an aircraft whose fate is yet to be sealed and a response yet to be had.

This thread died before it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom