What's new

Rafale purchase? Does it figure anywhere in BD's strategic planners?

wild_fire1979

Reaction score
Just curious if BD air force planners take this purchase into consideration or it does not matter?

lol....why are you trolling man...?

they are ordering these antiques (f-7 bgi) and you are asking them if they are buying rafale....

F200804081959543144923997.jpg

Just curious if BD air force planners take this purchase into consideration or it does not matter?

Buddy with their current economy they cant even go for Gripen let forget about Rafale....

they are ordering these antiques (f-7 bgi) and you are asking them if they are buying rafale....

F200804081959543144923997.jpg

Listen our defence is not india centric. We are building up our defence according to our modernisation plans. It covers most of the things we need to protect bd.

Those F-7s were ordered long before the MMRCA deal was finalized. The F-7 order had nothing to do with India's MMRCA. It was intended to replace the BAF's aging A-5s and act as a 'stop gap'.

Buddy with their current economy they cant even go for Gripen let forget about Rafale....

And I suppose you made that up? :lol:

Buddy do you know we are mulling between Gripen, su 30, f 16, and mig29

Our future SAM, it can take down Eurofighter. Special thanks to zabanya for finding it

It was actually Roybot who originally found it in the funny and stupid thread on the general images section.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I have trolled. Like any professional org,BD airforce will need to take all changes in equipment around them into consideration. I was simply asking if the Rafale purchases have ruffled any feathers or does BD AF does not care.

Best & first thing should be buying advanced SAMs from China to secure your airspace.

Back
Top Bottom