What's new

Radicalisation in Pakistan concern for India: NSA

Again you are going to tell us what to do? Didnt u say today that US should not be world police?

How about you stop killing us first and then go back....

I'm not the president of US. If I'm, no USA troops or planes would fly over Pakistan. We caught Osama, the job is completed.

I'm not the president of US. If I'm, no USA troops or planes would fly over Pakistan. We caught Osama, the job is completed.

No but I see you have the American attitude of dictating to the world what it should do. Get down from your high horse!

In my humble opinion. the new Indian gov need to focus more on economy and less on religious strife.

Pakistan need to get rid of radical in its border. They are hurting Pakistan as well as India. Indians need to be mindful of this issue.

I'd convey your concern to GoI, unfortunately I have no direct connect to them. Maybe you could ask your president, he seems to be pal of our PM.

You mean this would not have happened: US' war on terror kills over 80,000 people in Pak: report

Back
Top Bottom