What's new

Radical Hindu groups object to Pakistan's India tour

because bajrang dal does not have any cooperation and co-ordination with pakistanis , another factor they dont have any sympathy n love towards pakistani ( which is an enemy nation) ...... u are the biggest example.... i hope u might hv got the idea as to y this partiality is done
Pakistan is just the punching bags for indians to blame every homegrown problem on it .It works fine to to hide ones incompetence under the veil of pakistan name. Recent exodus of NE people from indian city was the prime example.

You are one weird chap! No point telling u the obvious, no fun there.

Stop living in denial and focus on reality, which i posted for your ready reference!

Passing personal comments on me, is allowed on this forum due to hate of certain quarters and you Indians are party to same quarter.

Kohli is a good player too, but the energy that Raina gives off as he walks there to bat is quite extraordinary. The same sort is given off by Umar akmal...

raina is out of form and what kind of power does akmal show hit and get caught the only and perhaps the greatest threat we have is kohli we need pace but in pakistan india matches even out of form players perform like hell

Shall I name muslim radical group still unbanned in India?

Do you know unions like non muslim anti hindu groups like BAMCEF & many other exists?

There is a difference between communal groups & anti-national groups.

Former one works for communities & can be controlled by proper law & order but later one should not be entertained at any cost.

wow so communal groups are not anti-national ..:rolleyes:

you know shiv sena has no problems when our disables cricket team comes or hockey team comes or heck their team is playing kabbadi over here today match india vs srilanka cant wait for 5 november but when this happens the theats and pitch digging come up man these are really some spot light needing people

Stop living in denial and focus on reality, which i posted for your ready reference!

Passing personal comments on me, is allowed on this forum due to hate of certain quarters and you Indians are party to same quarter.
Pakistan has been doing nautanki on MFN it has proposed and then went back on decision just like announcing isi to be under civilian control and then immediately rolled back it.

Pakistan is just the punching bags for indians to blame every homegrown problem on it .It works fine to to hide ones incompetence under the veil of pakistan name. Recent exodus of NE people from indian city was the prime example.

what is the reason for ur love for pakistan????

you know shiv sena has no problems when our disables cricket team comes or hockey team comes or heck their team is playing kabbadi over here today match india vs srilanka cant wait for 5 november but when this happens the theats and pitch digging come up man these are really some spot light needing people

i agree, its just to score some political points, nothing else

the conversation over here is taking the road to a different topic :guns:

And just like how you, as an Indian, retain the right to welcome the Pakistanis into India, these ''radicals" rely on that same right to question their arrival. Simple enough, eh?

You can't buy elephant and dog for the same price.

Let me ask you would you vindicate Naxalite movement? They are fighting law enforcement agencies for their own agenda, both entities are Indians it's just the the opinion that differentiates both, eh?

what is the reason for ur love to coverup everything.

not part of topic but do you really think we are involved in ne anyway screw this talk cmon people should either defend or condemn this news or talk about pakistan vs india cricket only

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom