What's new

Radical Hindu groups object to Pakistan's India tour

radical is just a term for them. you cannot hold nations hostage to unresolved issues.
isolation isn't a solution, engagement is.

i stand by my statement, pakistanis are welcome.

And just like how you, as an Indian, retain the right to welcome the Pakistanis into India, these ''radicals" rely on that same right to question their arrival. Simple enough, eh?

Phoolan devis dont beg.................:sniper:

Phoolan Devi was raped, became a dacoit, surrendered, became a corrupt politician for a very corrupt political party and was then assassinated. Please do not compare yourself to her.

These sort of idiots reside on both sides of the border. No big deal. Moderate Indians outnumber these retards, looking forward to Pak-India showdown. My bet is on Suresh Raina or Umar Akmal. These are the power players!

If they Dare Come & play in Mumbai... this is a challenge ... Let me see how much courage UPA government & BCCI has...

Lets see the if the Online noobs who say they can suck a big one would come in there aid...
i'll dare you ...just few mnths back mumbai saw the worst protest.

Phoolan Devi was raped, became a dacoit, surrendered, became a corrupt politician for a very corrupt political party and was then assassinated. Please do not compare yourself to her.
She had her vendetta thats what matters.

These sort of idiots reside on both sides of the border. No big deal. Moderate Indians outnumber these retards, looking forward to Pak-India showdown. My bet is on Suresh Raina or Umar Akmal. These are the power players!

now that is called a good post.........

Every community has exceptions that crosses the line. Even among doctors, there has been cases of Angel of Death who kills their patient for their weird sense of morality and releasing the patients from their misery.

So there are handful of lunatics even in most respected community and chances of finding few in groups like Bajrang Dal is not so hard. But at the same time you can't put all of them in category of those selected few.

P.S. Personally, I don't like them but explanation is for clearing the wrong picture being presented. They are notorious at many times but don't kill people like terrorist organizations like LeT. etc.
So why is it that SIMI is banned not the bajrang dal....double standards...han.

If they Dare Come & play in Mumbai... this is a challenge ... Lets see how much courage UPA government & BCCI has...

Lets see if the Online noobs who say they can suck a big one would come in there aid...

It is sad there is no match there. Government and BCCI are just preventing confrontations and fear.

because bajrang dal does not have any cooperation and co-ordination with pakistanis , another factor they dont have any sympathy n love towards pakistani ( which is an enemy nation) ...... u are the biggest example.... i hope u might hv got the idea as to y this partiality is done

Shiva Sena stance towards Pakistan is always the same but after Kargil war , Parliament attack , Mumbai attacks India took different stances. Indians should blame damn GOI not Shiva Sena , personally I don't want cricket match with Pakistan.

I am assuming Kohli doesnt need explicit mention and he is by default considered the power player.. :bunny:

I am assuming Kohli doesnt need explicit mention and he is by default considered the power player.. :bunny:

Kohli is a good player too, but the energy that Raina gives off as he walks there to bat is quite extraordinary. The same sort is given off by Umar akmal...

Agreed. These are double standards and this is because the request to ban Bajrang dal has always been put together with a request to ban VHP. I do think these two outfits should be banned but this will hardly stop these people from starting again with a new name.

Shall I name muslim radical group still unbanned in India?

Do you know unions like non muslim anti hindu groups like BAMCEF & many other exists?

There is a difference between communal groups & anti-national groups.

Former one works for communities & can be controlled by proper law & order but later one should not be entertained at any cost.

what will they do, pee on the stadium

according to one internet indian :P :P they will stand in front of the ball cut of the stadiums power and close all the toilets and beat any fans that dare to show up to watch the match so kind of like the taliban :P :P

anyway power hitter kohli no doubt we will get steam rolled if we dont take pace bowlers and i dont mean pathus like tanvir gul or cheema bring some one else like tanvir ahmed sadaf heck wahab riaz just bcz he had one bad tour doesnt he mean he sucks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom