What's new

Radical British preacher Anjem Choudary praises London killer Adebolajo

SURYA-1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
LONDON: A radical Islamist preacher who is believed to have brainwashed Britain's most hated man in present day - Michael Adebolajo, has now been identified.

Photographs and videos have been found showing Adebolajo taking part in Islamic rallies by Anjem Choudary, former head of banned Islamist organization Al Muhajiroun.

Adebolajo beheaded British soldier Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich on Wednesday in broad daylight.

After committing the crime, Adebolajo made chilling rants on camera to passerbys watching in horror. He said, "Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers ... Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace".

On Friday, radical preacher Choudary actually came out to praise Adebolajo's views.

Choudary said he was shocked with the incident, but said, "I think not many Muslims can disagree with".

"I last met Adebolajo two years ago. What he said explains what he did. Not many Muslims will disagree with what he said about British foreign policy. One man killed on the street does not equate to millions killed by British and American forces in Muslin countries everyday," Choudary added.

Choudary admitted that he had encountered Adebolajo at a number of Islamist demonstrations.

Adebolajo's neighbours however described him as "always courteous" and "a nice normal guy" who loved football and was a passionate Manchester United fan.

A neighbour in the Greenwich apartment said, "All of us neighbours are very shocked. His mother is a lovely woman and we feel so sorry for her. The other guy was often around here too. He was very quiet and when I said 'Hello' he hardly acknowledged me ... His mother is such a hard worker — this is terrible."

Adebolajo was devoutly Christian but moved to Lincolnshire because his family feared he was taking too much interest in Islam and may become radicalized since the age of 16.

Meanwhile, another radical cleric banned in UK spoke out in support of Adebolajo.

Omar Bakri Mohammed spoke from Beirut and shockingly said "Under Islam this can be justified, he was not targeting civilians, he was taking on a military man in an operation. To people around here (in the Middle East) he is a hero."

According to the cleric, who now lives in exile in Lebanon, he owned a stall in London which Adebolajo would visit. The pair would talk about the "meaning of life" and Adebolajo began attending open talks and meetings.

In an interview with British media, Bakri said, "God destined for him to carry out the attack and God destined for the British soldier to die for the cause he believed in. Muslims in Lebanon are proud of it."

Radical British preacher Anjem Choudary praises London killer Adebolajo - The Times of India

LONDON: A radical Islamist preacher who is believed to have brainwashed Britain's most hated man in present day - Michael Adebolajo, has now been identified.

Photographs and videos have been found showing Adebolajo taking part in Islamic rallies by Anjem Choudary, former head of banned Islamist organization Al Muhajiroun.

Adebolajo beheaded British soldier Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich on Wednesday in broad daylight.

After committing the crime, Adebolajo made chilling rants on camera to passerbys watching in horror. He said, "Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers ... Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace".

On Friday, radical preacher Choudary actually came out to praise Adebolajo's views.

Choudary said he was shocked with the incident, but said, "I think not many Muslims can disagree with".

"I last met Adebolajo two years ago. What he said explains what he did. Not many Muslims will disagree with what he said about British foreign policy. One man killed on the street does not equate to millions killed by British and American forces in Muslin countries everyday," Choudary added.

Choudary admitted that he had encountered Adebolajo at a number of Islamist demonstrations. ...]

It is about time to hang people like Anjem, in the open squares.

Enough with this dastardly use of "freedom of speech" by few who give a f^ck to the descency, and loyalty to ones country.

People like Anjem are a shame for the humanity, and thus, do not deserve to be allowed to live in open and free society.

Sadly.

RIP dear soldier. You did honorable thing. you served your country.

Let's hang the killers. No need to run 10 years long trial. They are on the video, and so many saw them committing the most horrible crime ever.

Someone kill this sob and deport his family to cuckoo-land aka some Arabic speaking nation where they would feel right at home. If the UK isn't capable, please do let us know. It will be a pleasure.

Britain will peddle its soft secularism and sit on its hands. You should seriously think upon your proposed project, I think you know what I am referring to. :partay:

BK_NWDICAAErl1D.jpg

London jih@di attacker pictured
alongside preacher Anjem Chaudry .

People shouldn't pay heed to what this moron has to say. This guys thrives on unfortunate incidents like this... & somehow manages to grab attention out of dreadful events of this kind. Other than that.. he is just nobody.

Real Islam?

Do you know what the punishment for murdering an innocent kaafir is?

Cry somewhere else atheist.
Ignore the liberal fascist! :lol:

"The one who kills an innocent human being it is as if he has killed the whole mankind"
:angel:

WTF man UK law is so so shitty these terrorists living there free ? someone should shot this SOB in head .

Real Islam?

Do you know what the punishment for murdering an innocent kaafir is?

Cry somewhere else atheist.

yummmmmmmmah meri jaan kesy ho dafa karo UK - terror ko . kitny din baad ajj hum donoon ban nhi hain :cheers: :yahoo: :partay:

Britain will peddle its soft secularism and sit on its hands. You should seriously think upon your proposed project, I think you know what I am referring to. :partay:

Just as we said on the thread about Pakistani muslims sexual abuse ring, which the mods closed, unless so called real islam and Real muslims are confronted, this vile infection will bring great harm to the host community -- this real islam needs a host community to infect and to serve as a base of it's operations - now it has unfortunately found one among the real muslims of the UK - It is up to the host community to decide whether they will allow this infection to grow or act resolutely and begin deportation of these real muslims back to the countries they came from

But what to do about the UK born real muslims?? Seems to me that society must decide if a quarantine is necessary or not, I'm not suggesting entire communities, but authorities should be prepared to take advantage of any opportunity to separate these people from the larger society

Just as we said on the thread about Pakistani muslims sexual abuse ring, which the mods closed, unless so called real islam and Real muslims are confronted, this vile infection will bring great harm to the host community -- this real islam needs a host community to infect and to serve as a base of it's operations - now it has unfortunately found one among the real muslims of the UK - It is up to the host community to decide whether they will allow this infection to grow or act resolutely and begin deportation of these real muslims back to the countries they came from

But what to do about the UK born real muslims?? Seems to me that society must decide if a quarantine is necessary or not, I'm not suggesting entire communities, but authorities should be prepared to take advantage of any opportunity to separate these people from the larger society
This kind of action will alienate many muslims which are on our side. And Mr Chaudary is not terrorist, he is hate preacher. He should be countered using arguments and logic.
There are many muslims who are with us, the majority of muslims are on crossroad, undecided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Razpak - you tried this "insult my religion" on another forum as well -- how did that work out or you?

The insult to religon are these real islam types who glorify violence in the name of religion, who else shouts God is Great" then butchers another human being or explodes some bomb?

UK has a unique problem, it has been appointed "manager" over it's former muslim colonies by the real boss and it's bad form that real muslims should be seen running rampant on the peaceful streets of the UK -- something will have to be done

WTF man UK law is so so shitty these terrorists living there free ? someone should shot this SOB in head .

Political correctness gone mad. He just knows how to take advantage of the flaws that exists in Britain's liberal freedom of speech act. He knows how far he can push it without getting caught.

Back
Top Bottom