What's new

Racist? International outrage over Australian cartoon showing Indians eating solar panels

are you saying Black Americans are treated like Dalits or worse??

Black Americans privilege is much greater than a Dalit
tumblr_lzmgeqxukq1qa06gko1_500.jpg

fd1b56d10bbba7b5be57209dd7545384.jpg

racism isn't only a white people thing. any race can be racist against another race :cheesy:

Do you know the meaning of racism?

Do you know the meaning of racism?

to be racist means you think your own race is superior. I don't believe my race is superior than any race.

did my race enslave black people and think they were surperior in the past yes.

black people have enslaved it's own people in Africa and sold them into slavery to be sent all over the world
(slavery isn't a white people thing)

if you want to see real racism in the 21st century against black people look no further than the Caribbean and South America

3bfbb71805ade467589a20647b634823.940x571x1.jpg

Black Americans are spoiled and feel entitled just because they are black.

to be racist means you think your own race is superior. I don't believe my race is superior than any race.

did my race enslave black people and think they were surperior in the past yes.

but black people enslave it's own people in Africa and sold them into slavery to be sent all over the world.

if you want to see real racism in the 21st century against black people look no further than the Carribean and South America

3bfbb71805ade467589a20647b634823.940x571x1.jpg

Black Americans are spoiled and feel entitled just because they are black.
TROLL, Do you know what is a race?

What race do Dalits belong to?

Did I ever say Dalit was a race?

Dalit=Oppressed by fellow Indians
Black Americans=Oppressed by the White man

I would take Dalits over Black Americans.

since when does race determine value? Dalits are oppressed just beause of the jobs they do

blacks are supposedly oppressed just bacuse they are black, but they can do and be anything they want.

wasted potential.

1437980638779.png

do you think Black Americans have it worse than Dalits?

Difference is the Chinese have a memory of continuous proud history because they EMIGRATED with family support and social structures.

Blacks have a memory of a shameful history as Slaves wit no family support and no social structure.

Stop dragging in a Red herring called "dalits" to cover up your Racism.

since when does race determine value? Dalits are oppressed just beause of the jobs they do

blacks are supposedly oppressed just bacuse they are black, but they can do and be anything they want.

wasted potential.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you even KNOW what a "Dalit" is ? :cheesy:

Difference is the Chinese have a memory of continuous proud history because they EMIGRATED with family support and social structures.

Blacks have a memory of a shameful history as Slaves wit no family support and no social structure.

Stop dragging in a Red herring called "dalits" to cover up your Racism.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chinese came to America with little money.

they worked their tail off to become successful.

Black Americans get federal programs and they still can't succeed like the Chinese and Asians in general :rofl::rofl::rofl:

black people have enslaved it's own people in Africa and sold them into slavery to be sent all over the world
(slavery isn't a white people thing)
is that a valid reason? if some body eats shit , so we also did it. wow very nice:pissed:.
do you have same reasoning for pedophilia as well.

Chinese came to America with little money.

they worked their tail off to become successful.

Black Americans get federal programs and they still can't succeed like the Chinese and Asians in general :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quite frankly I don't give a FCUK about how you want to justify your Racism you piece of white trash.

is that a valid reason? if some body eats shit , so we also did it. wow very nice:pissed:.
do you have same reasoning for pedophilia as well.

Of course he does. :coffee:

Goes without saying.

Quite frankly I don't give a FCUK about how you want to justify your Racism you piece of white trash.

now who is being racist :o:

is this how you see yourself in the future
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Asian Americans are quickly catching whites in the wealth race - Feb. 26, 2015

Asian Americans are quickly catching whites in the wealth race
by Tami Luhby @LuhbyFebruary 27, 2015: 12:41 AM ET
new study by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The typical Asian family has brought home more money for most of the past two decades.

That fact, coupled with younger Asians' higher rates of college education, means that they will surpass whites in net worth in the next decade or two, Fed researchers said.

Some 65% of Asians age 35 to 39 have a college degree, compared to 42% of whites, 26% of blacks and 16% of Hispanics. Nearly a third of Asians that age have a graduate degree, more than twice that of whites. The share of blacks and Hispanics with advanced degrees are 9% and 5% respectively.
150226111810-asian-wealth-780x439.jpg

Greater educational attainment has long been associated with higher incomes and wealth accumulation.

This pursuit of learning has helped Asians quickly narrow the wealth gap between themselves and whites. In 1989, the median Asian family had about half the net worth of its white peer. By 2013, they had more than two-thirds.

The gap between whites and blacks and Hispanics, meanwhile, remained little changed over that time period.

Asians have similar financial habits to whites, in terms of investing and borrowing. Both groups are more likely than blacks and Hispanics to invest in stocks and privately-owned businesses and to have more liquid assets, which serves as a buffer against financial shocks. And, on average, the former have about half as much debt as the later.

As a result, Asians and whites have more financial stability than blacks and Hispanics, which also allows the former to build more wealth.

wasted potential.

what is your opinion on Dalits. do you not think what is happening to them is a form of racism :rolleyes:
You are unable to differentiate between racism and caste discrimination.
Dalits in India are given more benefits for their upliftment than African Americans in your country, whichever it may be. It will take time, but this discrimination will be over, cannot say that in your case. You may not know it, looking at your ignorance level which is soaring too high in your posts.

now who is being racist :o:

Asian Americans are quickly catching whites in the wealth race - Feb. 26, 2015

Asian Americans are quickly catching whites in the wealth race
by Tami Luhby @LuhbyFebruary 27, 2015: 12:41 AM ET
new study by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The typical Asian family has brought home more money for most of the past two decades.

That fact, coupled with younger Asians' higher rates of college education, means that they will surpass whites in net worth in the next decade or two, Fed researchers said.

Some 65% of Asians age 35 to 39 have a college degree, compared to 42% of whites, 26% of blacks and 16% of Hispanics. Nearly a third of Asians that age have a graduate degree, more than twice that of whites. The share of blacks and Hispanics with advanced degrees are 9% and 5% respectively.

Greater educational attainment has long been associated with higher incomes and wealth accumulation.

This pursuit of learning has helped Asians quickly narrow the wealth gap between themselves and whites. In 1989, the median Asian family had about half the net worth of its white peer. By 2013, they had more than two-thirds.

The gap between whites and blacks and Hispanics, meanwhile, remained little changed over that time period.

Asians have similar financial habits to whites, in terms of investing and borrowing. Both groups are more likely than blacks and Hispanics to invest in stocks and privately-owned businesses and to have more liquid assets, which serves as a buffer against financial shocks. And, on average, the former have about half as much debt as the later.

As a result, Asians and whites have more financial stability than blacks and Hispanics, which also allows the former to build more wealth.

As I said earlier, I don't give a Fcuk how you want to justify your Racism.

Go sell that snake oil to your kind.

You are unable to differentiate between racism and caste discrimination.
Dalits in India are given more benefits for their upliftment than African Americans in your country, whichever it may be. It will take time, but this discrimination will be over, cannot say that in your case. You may not know it, looking at your ignorance level which is soaring too high in your posts.

Most Racists are Ignorant Fools :lol: ........ he is no exception.

Back
Top Bottom